June 2016 Moms
Options

HDBD 2/1!

Let's see those cuties!

Re: HDBD 2/1!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our little Savannah is really starting to get into food, but only if she can feed herself! I'm really trying to make more effort towards BLW because she enjoys it much more than puréed food... our dog is very happy about her eating too  :p 
    Jackie hasn't figured out that our dog hangs around her high chair because he wants her food and he's too focused on looking for stuff on the floor to realize where it's coming from. Once they both get wise to the situation, they're going to be best buds.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    Lily sprouted her first 2 teeth this week and we couldn't be more excited. Her eyes are still very blue so we think the chances of her getting my green/hazel eyes is out. She says dad all day and hey but still no mommy. 
  • Options

LO is 8 months 1 week. Still not sitting up 100% unsupported, but is going long stretches.
    Most people comment that he looks more like a 4 month old rather than 8 months. 
    No sign of crawling either. 
    Talks a lot. Loves to babble, mama, dadda, deh deh. He becomes frustrated because he tries to communicate and ends up shouting frantically. 
    Still wearing 3-6month clothes.
  • Options

LO is 8 months 1 week. Still not sitting up 100% unsupported, but is going long stretches.
    Most people comment that he looks more like a 4 month old rather than 8 months. 
    No sign of crawling either. 
    Talks a lot. Loves to babble, mama, dadda, deh deh. He becomes frustrated because he tries to communicate and ends up shouting frantically. 
    Still wearing 3-6month clothes.

Its ok, my baby is nowhere near crawling and sitting is new for him too. He also still can wear 3-6 month clothes too.