Trouble TTC
Options

Trying to conceive and confused

Hello! I hope I am posting this in the right spot. I usually just read other posts and  get information but I am really confused. I would love any help if anyone has any thoughts! 

My my husband and I have been TTC for almost a year. I use the Clearblue Fertility Monitor. I got my period as usual 12/26-12/30. My peak days were January 13 and January 14. My husband and I DTD on 1/6, 1/8, 1/10, 1/12 and 1/15. On January 27, I spotted brown. I usually do this for a day before my period comes full force the next day. From 1/27-1/31, I had brown spotting on and off. It was heavier sometimes and other times I would go hours with nothing. I thought it might have been IB so I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I thought maybe it was just a weird period. But my period is always the same consistency, amount, color, etc. 

My monitor says I have high fertility today but I shouldn't be ovulating until closer to 2/10. I have had symptoms such as itchy boobs, nausea, headache, congestion, tugging and pulling in my uterus, pressure in my uterus, having to pee a lot, feeling very tired and dizzy. 

I had a faint faint positive on a FRER yesterday morning. Ran out of tests this morning but tested this afternoon and negative. 

Im just so regular so I am very confused and don't want to hold onto false hope. I have read stories of people having brown IB and then a week later they have a positive. I just wanted to see if anyone could share any stories or advice. Thank you so much!!

Re: Trying to conceive and confused

• Options
    I'm sorry for your confusion. Cycles can change even if you're "regular." You should test every morning until you get your period or a positive. If you go longer than 60 (I think...) days without a normal period, you should see your doctor. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through a confusing time.  They say that all cycles are regular until they aren't, which is frequently the case for many around here.  

If you don't get a normal period next time and no BFP I would see your healthcare professional.  You said it's been nearly a year, and that's typically when they start doing bloodwork and such.  If that is the case, I would consider having your GP refer you to an RE.  
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017