Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Ugh it is going to be so hard avoiding this thread tonight lol. I have to wait to watch it until tomorrow :(
    Me:28 | DH: 28
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @BabyBump2 The episode was so boring. It started with Taylor and Corrine finishing their argument from last week and Corrine saying the word bitch roughly 90000 times. No resolution, and then surprise, they have a two on one date. Nick had an awesome date with Rachel in New Orleans, and I think everyon fell in love with her. It was easily the highlight. He even told her how into her he is and he told the camera he has the most chemistry with her. Then came what had to be the worst group date in bachelor history. A haunted house where everyone shrieked over clearly fake falling chandeliers and flickering lights. Danielle (the neonatal nurse) got the group rose. Then nick, Taylor, and Corrine took a muddy ride and walk through the bayou and they each had their cards read. While Taylor had hers read, Corrine whined to nick that Taylor made her feel dumb and called her stupid. Corinne used her card time to, I kid you not, make a voodoo doll out of Taylor. Taylor tried to defend herself to nick and wasted the whole time talking about Corrine. It was boring and they both seemed really immature. Nick gave the rose to Corinne and left Taylor in the middle of nowhere. She somehow found her way out and stumbled upon nick and Corrine having dinner, which is where we got the annoying To Be Continued. The whole episode was decidedly meh, though they made this week's episode look dramatic. 
  • @ljd2010 haha thank you!! I'm quite happy I didn't watch it. But I guess I'll have to watch it this week!
  • @ljd2010 - haha great recap!
  • I will record and watch on Tuesday when baby naps! I don't like him to see that junk tv that I pollute my mind with! Ha!!! 
  • mj8215mj8215 member
    edited February 2017
    Finally have time to watch since it's my day off today! So far, I don't like the crazy girl edit they are giving Jasmine 

ETA: to be fair, the whole "I want to choke you" conversation was pretty insane... Nick's response "thanks for sharing that" made me LOL

ETA2: me at the end of this episode -

ETA3: I still can't figure out how to gif :(

• I have decided I do not like Nick one bit. Nor do I feel bad for him in the least. He's doing it all to himself. Maybe if he wasn't such an IDIOT he wouldn't be having such a hard time. 
  • BabyBump2 said:
    I have decided I do not like Nick one bit. Nor do I feel bad for him in the least. He's doing it all to himself. Maybe if he wasn't such an IDIOT he wouldn't be having such a hard time. 
    I also am not a fan of his. He comes across as such a frat 'dude' boy most the time. Maybe I'm judging to harshly?! Probably. 
  • My thoughts on last night:

I was honestly only half paying attention watching last night...but it seemed like all the girls on the group date were such poor sports. I was annoyed with all of them. 

I also hate how it looks like he is constantly worrying about Corinne ("Where's Corinne?", "What's wrong Corinne?","Corinne are you ok?"). I can't imagine how much it bugs the other girls. 

I am so glad he sent Jasmine home on the date. She was just being drunk/whiny/annoying the whole time. 

I did feel bad for Danielle. I liked her. 

Kristina's story. Damn. I got a bit emotional listening!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • The group date was horrible! He wanted to see how people deal in competitive situations. Nobody really performed well!
  • lph4248lph4248 member
    edited February 2017
    @cynth0104 It was so painful to watch. Apparently, according to Reality Steve (major spoilers on that site so don't go if you don't want to know), they didn't show that the volleyball game was a competition for more time with Nick, and the girls who were bummed out at the end were on the losing team. They made it seem like everyone was having a nervous breakdown instead. 

@Rae1 Agree 100% about Jasmine.

Side note, isn't it amazing how even a one-episode break from the heavy Corinne storyline makes her much less annoying (but still pretty annoying)? (Or is it just me?) And then the preview for next week's comes and the eye-rolling begins again...
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • So watching this most recent episode leaves me wanting to smack my head on my desk lol. That is all I have to say
    Me:28 | DH: 28
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• So watching this most recent episode leaves me wanting to smack my head on my desk lol. That is all I have to say
    Same here. I've given up... I read the spoilers on Reality Steve and now I know how it ends. That's how much I don't care about this season. Thumbs down for Nick.
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
    Same here. I've given up... I read the spoilers on Reality Steve and now I know how it ends. That's how much I don't care about this season. Thumbs down for Nick.
    Omg I also got sick of this and looked up spoilers. Ha!!! I watched most the last ep on FAST forward DVR. 
  • mj8215 said:
    I am embarrassed to say...I got 24 out of 25 correct...
  • Ok starting tonight's episode now... 5 minutes in and I'm SO OVER Nick and all his whining...
  • AdaByron said:
    I completely agree. As much as I like Vanessa and Danielle, I keep hoping they come to their senses and leave. They are too good for Nick. He is a wet blanket and I am completely bored by him. 
  • I'm not gonna lie - I am pretty pumped to see Corinne's hometown next week. It's the only reason I am not pissed he's kept her around. 
  • You guys. I'm sorry, I don't know what it is but I just don't like Raven. 
    @rae1 Super excited to "meet" Corrine's nanny too!
    I felt bad for Danielle, at least they could've been boring together.
    I hope Vanessa leaves. She deserves so much better.

Basically at this point I hope he ends up with Corrine. They deserve each other. 
  • I DVRed and watched 80% of it on fast forward. So boring. I pretty much hit play when Corinne was on. Ha! She's crazy...can't wait for her hometown. I also read spoilers a few weeks ago because I didn't care anymore. 
  • What the heck was happening behind those closed doors?! Two hands on, lightly massage?? I almost (ALMOST) felt bad for Corrine's embarrassing rejection. But mostly I was pleased Nick finally drew the line. Makes me think he had a front runner in mind. 

I also don't like Raven, and I can't quite identify why! I think she's too young for Nick, but there's something else, too. 
  • Oh my lord.... this blonde Danielle girl is sooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. Where is her personality?
    Watching her and Nick (who also has NO personality) is like watching paint dry! Is she on a sedative? I mean really... she's barely conscious!

Why 3 one-on-one's and one group date with three? Seems strange. I would have thought they'd do 2 one-on-ones and 2 two-on-ones. 

Corrine's yellow manicure needs to go. Yuck! Yellow on your nails is just wrong!

Haha!! Love that he turned her down! She's an idiot. She can't walk in those shoes either! I hope she watches this and realizes how stupid and immature she sounds and presents herself. She has no real game. Throwing yourself at a guy to make him like you is not game! She doesn't know anything about chemistry, you can hear it when she's in there with him... she sounds like an awkward teenager who can't stop talking. Ughhh, okay I'm done.

*I think the network probably realizes how bad this season is so they rushed the announcement of the next Bachelorette to try to keep people interested. #NickSucks

**Honestly, seeing Rachel and Nick together is gross. They just don't go together. She's got too much class and is definitely his intellectual superior... he's just like this bumbling, mumbling, goon trying to keep up. No. I hope they cast some really hot and exceptionally qualified men for her season. I think she'll make a great Bachelorette.

***Raven.... um, she's okay but, like all of these girls, just doesn't have any real chemistry with Nick. I think he's the problem, truly. He's just lame. Sorry, no sorry.
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • I actually am looking forward to the moment Nick meets Corrine's nanny! It will probably be the best part of the show! 

I like Raven. Something about her intrigues me
  • I don't even know what to say because all of you have taken the words right out of my mouth! Almost verbatim. It's actually a little strange lol
  • I don't even know what to say because all of you have taken the words right out of my mouth! Almost verbatim. It's actually a little strange lol
    My thoughts exactly  ;) 
  • LuLiLaEvLuLiLaEv member
    edited February 2017
    I freaked when I saw this bachelor fantasy league question. If we don't meet Corrine's nanny I'm done!  :D
  • Ditto!! I'm actually excited for this episode because of how funny all that will be!!!! HAHAHAH no raquel, no me! 
  • We better meet Raquel!!!!!!!!
  • Ewww @ the swamp make out session. That's how you get infected with creepy parasites ...
  • mj8215 said:
    Ewww @ the swamp make out session. That's how you get infected with creepy parasites ...
    Did you notice she kept itching her arms the whole time she was around her family?!?! I was like, yeah you itch because the swamp nastiness! Ha! 
  • That swamp make out was SO GROSS. I'm annoyed we didn't get to elimination! I imagine Rachel's going home, both because we already know she's the Bachelorette and because she's the only one who hasn't said "I love you" yet.
    TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!
  • Honestly, this episode was not nearly as exciting as I expected it to be. 

swamp makeout out - eww. But the 4-wheeling did look fun. From what they choose to show, I think they have the most chemistry. 

I really didn't like how he asked all 4 dads for their blessing. Especially the way he asked. It was literally the same exact wording every time and definitely look away from the meaning. I did feel bad for Vanessa when her dad told her he asked, she got all excited. Then she realized he asked all 4. 

I seriously can't freaking stand when they don't show the rose ceremony at the end of the episode. I think he's sending Corrine home though. I mean, she took him shopping for a date?! Even though she bought him a $3500 outfit, it shows how self-centered she is, based on the activity alone. And I don't think he was impressed with the 'she's OK being the breadwinner' talk he had with her dad. I think he's going to realize he can't support her lifestyle. 
  • This episode was a snoozefest. I actually fell asleep during Vanessa's date. Has she never seen the show before? She's not the only one left yet. That's how the cookie crumbles at this stage. 

Raven's scene was touching but so personal. I remember when my parents told me that my dad was cancer free (knock on wood, always), and it wasn't something I'd want shared on national television. But maybe it was the only chance to have the conversation. 

Corrine remains ridic. The other girls thought Raquel was her nanny because that's literally how she described her. Not as a housekeeper turned family member. Her nanny. 

The only person I actually could maybe see him having a lasting relationship with is Rachel, and that's obviously not happening. (Thankfully! She's way out of his league). 
  • I have hulu now!!! Yesss!
  • I have to DVR the episode and I watch it on a 30-45 min delay so I can fast forward commercials and all the boring dates and moments(which are a lot)! This episode was very lame. I can't stand this no rose ceremony until the start of the next episode?!