April 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 2/4

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Team Blue, Pink, Green? 

Appointments this week?

Symptoms?

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

GTKY: Do you and H have any plans for Valentines Day? 
Me: 29 DH: 33
Married: 5/30/2013
DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 2/4

• Loading the player...
  • @twistsandturnsto2 Pregnancy is difficult. The emotional mood swings and hormones are tough for everyone to deal with, ourselves included. Hugs to you. 8 more weeks and hopefully that change will come. 
  • @KirstinH88 thank you. 
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Barbie convertible

Team Blue, Pink, Green? Green

Appointments this week? Should be my last monthly appointment on Thursday then on to every two weeks!

Symptoms? The usual. 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? Added to our stash of diapers!

Rants/Raves/Questions: I mobile bump and the autocorrects it comes up with are ridiculous. 

GTKY: Do you and H have any plans for Valentines Day? Nope! Although we did pick up cards for each other while out today and ended up picking the SAME card. I told him we clearly feel the same way about each other ;)
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby?  I never know!

Team Blue, Pink, Green?  Team Blue and still without a name!

Appointments this week? Yes!  Finally after 6 weeks since we switched providers.  It's our first appointment with the new midwife so I'm very excited!

Symptoms? Morning sickness has returned - boo!  Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty good. 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? I got all of DD's old clothes sorted so any stuff baby boy could wear is arranged by size through 3Ts.  I also signed up for Hypnobirthing classes.  And I mapped out a "to-do" list for each week until baby. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I've been a bit MIA lately because I've actually been feeling human after being sick/hurting my back.  So yesterday I thought it would be a perfect day for a hike with the family.  Felt great during hiking (at a 3 year old's pace....not like it's hard).  But after, I had BHs and was just not feeling well for most of the evening.  

GTKY: Do you and H have any plans for Valentines Day? One of the judges on "Chopped" is opening a restaurant here and I tried to get reservations for us because DH loves the show.  No luck.  So I think we may go out that next weekend.  I ordered him a sourdough starter online that he's been wanting for a while. 
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • @cafedisco I love sourdough! I highly recommend making sourdough pancakes if you're looking for something new to try. Alaska Sourdough by Ruth Allman is also worth a read if you're looking for some recipes, this is where my pancake recipe is from.
  • Mmmmmmm thanks @LittleChick2!!
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • How far along are you? 30 weeks (plus 2 days now) 

How big is baby? the consensus seems to say about 3 pounds. 

Team Blue, Pink, Green? team pink (unofficially named Donna Louise)

Appointments this week? routine midwife appointment on Tuesday. Nothing exciting this time. I am bringing DD1 along for the first time. 

Symptoms? all the symptoms, per usual. Getting so tired and sore. So ready to be done. 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? Got out all of DD1's baby clothes and most of the baby stuff I can currently find. Still working on all of that. The in-law's empty basement bedroom is packed with my baby stuff right now. Now working on getting the stuff we still need. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Life moves on. I am so grateful for all the encouraging words I have gotten from the ladies of TB through all the job hunting/family drama I have been going through. We are now working on plan d, e, f.... etc. I am still sad, but I have hope that our family will at least stay together now. And we had very humbling conversations with both our parents and knowing they are there to help and are on our team makes us feel better. Especially the 2 hour Skype conversation I had with my mom made me feel TONS better. My mom knows how to make everything better still. It helps that she is a counselor and this kind of stuff is basically her job. Moms are the best. 
    Also, we sat next to our friends who have a 2 month old baby girl in church yesterday and DD1 just about died seeing that baby. She just tenderly held her hands and rubbed her arms and kissed her little head (with mom's permission). She didn't want to leave her. I can't wait for her to be a big sister. Also hours were spent yesterday with all of us as a family rubbing my belly and talking to baby sister. 

GTKY: Do you and H have any plans for Valentines Day? nope. not yet. I am not a super cute pregnant lady, especially at this point. So, I don't really feel like doing a whole lot of romantic things. I just try and hunker down and get through it. We will see. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrsstuessy I'm so glad that you are in a better mood and hopeful for the future! Keep talking to your loved ones IRL and to us as well. Fx all works out in the end.
  • @mrsstuessy so glad to hear your family has expressed how they're on your team. I for one really appreciate how honest you've been with us too. And moms are great. :) I got teary reading about your DD. Aw! She's going to be a great big sister. 
  • @KirstinH88 @HGRich Thanks ladies. My resolution for 2017 is to find my true self again and be her. One of those things is being able to talk to people again. Honestly, my life is embarrassing. I know there are people who will judge me for my choices, and I judge myself as well. Also, lots of people will really not understand what it is like to be me. So, I have pulled away from everyone, even those who won't judge and who do understand. So, just being able to talk about my life with a few people makes a big difference. And being able to openly share on TB has helped as well. It is tempting to  hide the bad and make myself look good. But, that is just too exhausting for me to continue doing. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrsstuessy no kidding. I'm sick of the fake happiness people project on social media and so I have mostly quit Facebook other than occasional posts. While I'm discreet, I've been honest about the difficulty of being PGAL and shown people that life isn't only comprised of the good snapshots we tend to show online. So feel free to be real. I just bought a book called "Faking Fine, Ending the Pretending" and while I haven't started it yet, I'm really excited about it. 

Everyone has crap and things they're ashamed of. Don't judge yourself. Just keep going with your plan to find your true self and be her. Your little ones will be glad you did, as they look up to you for their own idenitity. I'm sure you're doing a great job. That's my two cents. Haha. 
  • @mrstuessy I think the more open you are about the "bad" in your life, the more you will realize you aren't alone. Everyone has their struggles, demons, and bad in life. I'm sure there is at least one person who can relate to how you are feeling and what you are going through. There are even a ton of people who may not know exactly what you are going through, but can show sympathy, love, and encouragement. And as far as anyone else (those "friends" who put you down on FB weeks ago), well, they can shove it. You don't need unsupportive people in your life anyways.  <3