Eco-Friendly Family

Your favorite bump cream?

I'm looking for an eco-friendly, natural stretch mark cream. I've bought a few, but they are all cocoa butter heavy and I can't stand the smell. Any one have suggestions? What was your favorite?

Thanks!

Re: Your favorite bump cream?

• I've been using plain old organic jojoba oil.  It has kind of a mild toasty smell, easier for me to deal with than sweet scents like coconut or cocoa butter.
  • Barlean's coconut oil. I buy it off Amazon. It smells great! I'm 31 weeks and no stretch marks so far!
  • Loading the player...
  • Shea butter is claimed to be good for stretch marks.  I haven't used it on my belly as I'm not showing yet,  but it's a great, long lasting, thick moisturizer. 
  • Shea Butter and mango butter . Vit E oil , rosehip oil and sweet almond (les filmy than coconut )
    And bees wax . No eo or fragrance added 
    Lots of online recipes online for natural body butters just make sure you are happy with each individual ingredient you use . I make moisturiser or massage bars in small one use portions to avoid contaminating the batch but you can make whipped butter if you prefer 

Also internally . Stay well hydrated . VitC and zinc  . Building blocks of skin and collogin to help elasticity 

• I'll be taking notes all of these. I had mine alot