March 2017 Moms
Options

TGIF 2/3/17 (Friday Ticker Change)

It's that time of the week for a Friday Ticker Change for all those mommas with March 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31 due dates!! As promised, I altered the questions slightly to include those who have already delivered so we could get updates on you and your LO(s)! 

How far along are you/How old is baby? 

Any "special" moments with baby this week?

Any interesting developments (for you or baby)

Tell us how you REALLY feel

GTKY: If you could go back to the day when you first saw that positive on a pregnancy test and tell yourself one thing, what would it be

Re: TGIF 2/3/17 (Friday Ticker Change)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you/How old is baby? 35 weeks (this is the scary week for me - it's when DS was born)

Any "special" moments with baby this week? Baby may be trying to kick it's way out my side.

Any interesting developments (for you or baby)? I really thought labor was near on Monday. I had contractions on and off throughout the day, but after I had my progesterone shot I felt great, so I guess that's working.

Tell us how you REALLY feel: I'm starting to feel mom guilt about how this will affect DS. Also annoyed with everyone who keeps saying "you have to have a girl"....I don't care what I have, but I feel like no one will love that baby if it's a boy.

GTKY: If you could go back to the day when you first saw that positive on a pregnancy test and tell yourself one thing, what would it be? Just that baby will survive. I had a lot of bleeding early on which was terrifying.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @KellyT22 i feel like people exaggerate their feelings before baby gets here, and once they arrive it's a love fest. I'm sure your baby will be well received no matter what! pregnancy just makes people say stupid things. oh instead of my side, mine's trying to climb her way out of my ass i swear

35 weeks

Any "special" moments with baby this week? nothing sticks out. kind of saw her on US today but she likes to keep her hands up by her face

Any interesting developments (for you or baby)? well seems like she's a chunker, measuring at 6lb11oz already. also i have excess fluid so 2 NSTs a week at least until the 16th  :|

Tell us how you REALLY feel: i feel like there is so much to do and I don't have the energy to do it 

GTKY: If you could go back to the day when you first saw that positive on a pregnancy test and tell yourself one thing, what would it be? i'd warn myself that i was going to be much bigger this time and to be ready for stretch marks
  • Options
    @datalover13 yay for having your choice in hospital!!! 
    @KellyT22 I'm sorry this will be an emotionally tough week for you... I am sending thoughts your way!
    @MyDG620 I'm also experiencing my patience wear thin... but that conversation with your son was adorable!
    @Gators&BoSox sorry to hear about the excess fluids and extra NSTs. Sending some prayers your way!

• Options

34 weeks
    Any "special" moments with baby this week?
    Just lots of movement still! Getting excited to see her face and hold her!
    Any interesting developments (for you or baby)
    Nope..
    Tell us how you REALLY feel
    Hormones are getting me. Tonight we went for date night and it was really upsetting just how few options I had as a celiac :( most days I'm okay with it but today was just worse than others...
    GTKY: If you could go back to the day when you first saw that positive on a pregnancy test and tell yourself one thing, what would it be
    It goes quickly! Don't get overwhelmed 
  • Options
    @Kelly22 I can hear your anxiety coming through in your post. Lots of hugs. I can't believe people are saying it better be a girl-- so frustrating when all you want is a healthy baby! Thoughts and prayers to you this week. 
    BabyFetus Ticker