Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Anatomy Scan Tomorrow

Just needed to put something out there so hopefully I can get some sleep. I have my sono tomorrow and know I should be excited but I'm anxious too. This is the sono where we found out about my incompetent cervix which ultimately led to the loss of our little girl last year. I was feeling pretty prepared for this sono since I've had a cerclage and a sono for cervical length just 2 weeks ago that was fine. But the past 3 days I've had a terrible cold and now these worst case scenarios are running through my head. I know it's irrational, but hard to push the thoughts away.

Praying for an end to this cold, a good nights rest, and a very positive sono tomorrow! 

Re: Anatomy Scan Tomorrow

• Options
    Late night irrational thoughts, I hate those!!  I hope you got some decent sleep and that your appointment is in the morning so you don't have to be on edge all day. 
    With the recent cerclage and sono, chances are everything is still just fine.
    make sure to come back and tell us the good news after your appointment:)
  • Options
    Thinking of you! Let us know how it goes. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Praying everything goes well today 
  • Options
    I'm just now reading this,  but I hope things went well today @PabloAndChristine
  • Options
    Thanks all! It did go pretty well! I was so scared they wouldn't find the heartbeat but it was there right away. And my cervix is doing great. They did find a weird lump (possible lake or collection of blood vessels) on my placenta- they said it's nothing to worry about-they'll just watch it at future sonos, but easier said than done. 

We are going to do a gender reveal so won't know if it's a boy or girl until our party next weekend.  

Thanks for the support! 
  • Options
    @pabloandchristine so happy for your good news!
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Glad you got good news.