October 2017 Moms

Ultrasounds!

sjohns908sjohns908 member
edited February 2017 in October 2017 Moms
This is the place to post your photos from your ultrasounds. As we get father along and everyone has their anatomy scans as well, please keep them here as opposed to starting a new thread. Otherwise it will just clog up the board.

This is not the thread to post about when you will have your ultrasounds scheduled for, that is for the appointment threads :)

*Please be sure to crop out personal information because stranger danger  ;)

Re: Ultrasounds!

• Oh I'm sorry @mommac2017 that is a long wait. Do you think you might go for an private scan a little earlier?

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow! I don't even have my first doctor's appointment until February 21st! I can't wait to see ultrasound pictures!
     May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
      Image result for birthday cake explodes balloon gif

• Ooh so excited to see some pictures! My first ultrasound is Feb 28. Still feels so far away!

TTC since 01/2011
    07/2013 - First round of testing  - CD21 and CD3 blood tests and HSG  + multiple SAs for DH
    07/2013 - Diagnosis - Anovulatory and DH has very low counts - Referral to urologist for further testing
    08/2013 - Urologist showed varcocele veins and testicular defect from birth. Unable to repair
    11/2013 - Consult with RE regarding treatment. Benched due to finances
    2014/2015 - Took break from pursuing treatment, moved to a new province
    06/2016 - DH redid SA as per direction from new family doctor - Counts have increased!!
    07/2016 - Consult with new RE - ordered a repeat HSG
    09/2016 - Providing no issues on HSG - Scheduled to start first IUI with Clomid
    01/17/2017 - First IUI with Clomid - BFP - M/C @ 9 weeks

Come on Baby "B"! Time to come out and play!

• edited February 2017
    I don't get my first US until March 15  :(
  • I just had an ultrasound at 5 weeks and saw gestational sac. I was glad to see something!! No pictures though. Going back on the 20th to hopefully see baby!
  • I live in NY and the doctor doesn't see you here till 8 weeks. I'll prob call on Monday and get an appointment for March 1st since I should be around 4 weeks and 3 days today. During my first pregnancy, she did an internal US at my first checkup which is when I found out it wasn't a "good pregnancy" as she put it and it was a threatened MC. I had an US every week after that and eventually, I did miscarry. In a way I'm glad it was caught earlier so I could at least try different methods but I've accepted it was one of those things that wasn't meant to be then. Terrified for this time around but so very hopeful. I wish you all the best of luck!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I won't have one until april 6 at 13 weeks 5 days...supposed to be 12 week scan but I'll be at a wedding then. My last one is for 20 weeks I believe. 
  • emwj10187emwj10187 member
    edited February 2017
    Hello everyone! I had my first scan today (they didn't give me a copy, bummer)( 6 weeks 1 day). My OB said i'm measuring at 5 weeks 1 day and with no visible yolk sac (only gestational). He told me i either ovulated later than i thought this month, or this may not be a viable pregnancy. His reaction seemed very surprised i wasn't further a long, which worried me. They did a blood test, and will have results on my levels tomorrow.  Based on those numbers he'll reschedule my next ultrasound either in 3 days or a week... ugh, trying to stay optimistic.  :|
    \

• @emwj10187, I'm so sorry you have this stress now. Thinking of you! And hoping your dates are just off!
  • @mommac2017 thank you for your support! trying not to over think and wait for actual results. 
    \

• @emwj10187 I will think good thoughts for you and hope that the dates are off. 

My first one is this Friday. My doctor wants to do an early one to make sure things are progressing properly. He's a little concerned about my progesterone starting at 16 ng/dl on the first beta, but this seems like it's falling in the normal range (albeit the low end) so I'm staying optimistic. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good luck! Stay optimistic! Sending good vibes your way! @emwj10187
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• @emwj10187 You are in my prayers! Hoping the dates are off! <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @emwj10187 I'm glad he relayed that info to you and could get you back in this week. Update us on Thursday and fingers crossed!
  • @emwj10187, so glad to hear an update from you!! And I'm so happy to hear that! Looking forward to hearing more after your US on Thursday!
  • I also only saw a gestational sac at 5 weeks and dr wasn't concerned at all. I was excited to see anything because it was so early and I know I'm going to measure behind. I know I ovulated late (I always do) and I'm going back on the 20th. I'm not sure why some doctors are so quick to jump to conclusions.
  • @emwj10187 glad to see the good update wishing you the best on Thursday keep us posted

@momtobe613 congrats on hearing the heartbeat it is always a relief when you are able to see the ❤️ wishing you lots of luck on the progress of your pregnancy 
  • @relax&amp;smile2 great news!
  • Relax@smile2 Great news! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Aww it's like a little Lima bean! Happy for your good results!
  • @babymish  So over the moon happy for you!!  I hope everything goes smoothly from now on!!  

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @babymish congrats! So happy little bean is happy and growing! I can imagine how scared you were!  
  • @babymish that sounds so stressful. I'm glad it worked out, that's great news! Yay! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • @emwj10187 yay! Great news!
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave