February 2017 Moms

Appointments: Week of January 30

13»

Re: Appointments: Week of January 30

• Loading the player...
  • Had my 37 week appointment today. No GBS and baby is measuring right on track. Cervix is still closed but is 50% effaced so something is happening! 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Just had my 37 week check up at 37w and change. Barely any change at all: closed but soft, 50% effaced, -2 station. I wasn't expecting any changes though. Still having very regular contractions and allllll the pressure and cramps :/. But I am GBS negative so that's good!

• 37w4d and had my 37 week appt today. Had a growth ultrasound and baby is measuring 7lbs9oz. Which before the ultrasound I guessed 7 1/2 lbs, so pretty spot on. Then my nst and dr appt. Still just soft but closed. So wtf body. With both other kids I had more "progress" than this. With ds who was my first I was almost 3cm and 80% effaced at this point. So I'm not sure what my body is doing this time and it's frustrating me. Trying to stay positive but today I kind of want to smack all of the annoying people who keep asking me how much longer or commenting how the baby isn't here. I want her out a lot- believe me. But I guess she isn't ready. And really if you needed to know or I wanted you to know I'd have told you what's going on. It's like people think just because you're pregnant you owe them status updates on your uterus. 
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @Vastra that is so frustrating! Good luck tomorrow
  • @Gretchypoo Thanks! So nuts. 
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • That's crazy @Vastra! Good luck tomorrow!
  • 37 week check up today at 37+1. Measuring at 38 weeks, but 2 "and a bit" centimeters dilated, 50% effaced, and head down. We scheduled a growth scan for next Thursday before my 38 week check up appointment. Pretty excited to see little miss Hannah again :smile: Haven't seen her since our anatomy scan at 19 weeks!

• @vastra that's craziness!! Looking at the upside though, she got a little more time in there by tricking you guys into thinking she'd stay head down after her last flip. Sending well wishes that it goes smoothly tomorrow!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Vastra that's crazy! Sorry it's been such a whirlwind for you, but you'll get to meet her soon which is always exciting! FX everything goes smooth for you!
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • @Xstatic3333 Thanks! 
    @Gretchypoo FOR REALS. Or American Ninja Warrior. Good luck with any inducing! May that belly squish! 
    @Aussie45 Our little maniac was, of course, like that during all the NSTs too. Today she kept ducking the monitor and zeroing it out. (I think she must know that years ago, when I was in an overcrowded ER, I kept taking the pulse ox off so I'd trigger the monitors and get someone to come over and sign me out). Best wishes for your induction! Hoping you progress a little over the weekend. 
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • Just had my 39 week appointment. Absolutely nothing exciting going on. I'm still at 1.5 cm dilated. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thinking good thoughts that you'll keep progressing before Monday @NiceyMeany!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good luck with everything tomorrow @Vastra! That's crazy!! 
  • Had regular OB appt and BioPhysical Profile ultrasound this week. OB appt (37w5d) was a tad disappointing since I am not dialated, not effaced not nothing and have been experiencing cramping for 2 weeks. 

Today (38w2d) had ultrasound. Everything looks great with baby. He is definitely lower as she had to damn near go between my legs to get the head measurement. Measuring about 7lbs12oz, but tech thinks he's about half a pound smaller than that based on all the measurements. 

Supposed to have another ultrasound next week, but am really considering not going. Because I am "AMA" they have me on weekly ultrasounds. Seems so excessive, especially since everything has been completely normal. Sigh. I hate feeling pressured 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • @krob sorry you're not a Bit more progressed than you'd hoped, but with his head lower, maybe it'll engage and start progressing things! Who knows you could go from 0 to labor real quick. Lol keep your head up! 
  • @leslie1331, hey,  maybe we will be in the hospital at the same time,  lol.  I am pretty sure he would induce on the 10th at the latest. 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @krob bummer girl...still sending you the labor vibes to be my labor twin. 
  • Partyof6? said:
    @leslie1331, hey,  maybe we will be in the hospital at the same time,  lol.  I am pretty sure he would induce on the 10th at the latest. 
    Well my due date is the 21st and she lets you go a week late, so I'm not holding my breath! My sister said she was 3 cm for a month! 

We may make history and be the only labor buddies in the same hospital though. Maybe I should get my lazy ass off the couch and start walking and doing some squats! 
  • thanks @kirstynikole and @Patience7150. the waiting is obvi annoying enough. but all these extra ultrasounds are making it harder. it's making me feel very pressured. not sure what to do. fingers crossed baby comes soon and i don't have to do any more ultrasounds or decide not to...
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • Partyof6? said:
    @leslie1331, hey,  maybe we will be in the hospital at the same time,  lol.  I am pretty sure he would induce on the 10th at the latest. 
    Well my due date is the 21st and she lets you go a week late, so I'm not holding my breath! My sister said she was 3 cm for a month! 

We may make history and be the only labor buddies in the same hospital though. Maybe I should get my lazy ass off the couch and start walking and doing some squats! 
    Lol If you guys have your babies together us other ohio mamas could swoop in and visit you both  :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Aw @Gretchypoo, so excited for you! Cant wait to hear all about baby Betty!!
  • That's SO exciting @Gretchypoo!!! Good luck with everything, can't wait to hear the good news!