Options

Friday Ticker Change

Due dates of August 4, 11, 18, and 25.

1. How many weeks are you?

2.  How big is baby?

3.  Any upcoming appointments?

4. New symptoms?

5.  Rants, raves, questions?

6.  GTKY:  What is your favorite kind of music?

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• Options
    1.  12 weeks 

2.  Plum

3.  12 week scan on the 6th, but I'll actually be 13+3

4.  Nausea and gag reflex are worse. 

5.  DH is really working my nerves

6.  I love all music, but country is my favorite!
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 12 weeks

2.  How big is baby? A plum (Getting bored of the fruit comparisons.. anyone have suggestions for other sites that compare baby to something else?)

3.  Any upcoming appointments? Just had one this morning - listened to the heartbeat and baby girl is perfect! 

4. New symptoms? Increased nausea which is odd because I've barely had any the past 3 months. Brushing my teeth is a blast.

5.  Rants, raves, questions? I can't believe I'm so close to second tri.. I want to start telling friends and other family members, but part of me is nervous and still wants to wait. Telling immediate family was exciting, but having the news out there to everyone else is a big step! When are others planning on sharing the news more broadly? (With work, other friends, etc..)

6.  GTKY:  What is your favorite kind of music? I definitely listen to lots of country. But I've played the violin for almost 18 years now, so I am definitely a classical music nerd too! Totally random genres, I know.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
     How many weeks are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? mini Cactus  (found a cool chart on Pinterest that isn't all fruit!!)

Any upcoming appointments? No, US last week so all is good!!

New symptoms? a little burpy

Rants, raves, questions? not now

GTKY:  What is your favorite kind of music? I'm a bit of the classic rock, Adele, mix of everything. 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    OTmom3OTmom3 member
    edited January 2017
    1. How many weeks are you? 10 weeks, though baby keeps measuring less than my due date. OB said she wants to keep my due date the same as my LMP because it's less than a 7 day difference. I guess we'll see how the baby measures at the NT scan

2. How big is baby? strawberry?

3. Any upcoming appointments? February 14th for my NT scan. I think I'll do a Valentine's Day announcement after that on FB

4. New symptoms? Nausea and fatigue has improved this week. Still tired, just not as dead tired as I was before. Which is nice because I can catch up on my binge watching of Parenthood again after the kids go to bed!

5. Rants, raves, questions? Work has been slow lately which has been nice but annoying. I only get paid when I work (no benefits) so it's rough being cancelled or not finding work. It has been really nice to take it easy and sleep in, as I've still been sending the kids to school/daycare. I'm paying for it anyway so why not.

6. GTKY: What is your favorite kind of music? Alternative rock. I listen to a lot of Alt Nation on XM. I also still love 90s alternative/grunge.
    BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17

• Options
    @smallbutmighty77 , can you share a link to that chart?
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    How many weeks are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime or poker chip (Ovia app has other options than just fruit)

Any upcoming appointments? Had one on Monday. Not until a month from now.

New symptoms?

Rants, raves, questions? Dizziness seems to be tapering off.

GTKY: What is your favorite kind of music? Classic rock & 80s.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Options
    mia080mia080 member
    edited January 2017

1. 11 weeks

2.  size of a brussel sprout

3.  not until valentine's day 

4. not much is new. still with the nausea - but it's more of a mid-day through middle of the night sickness. i only feel normal in the morning. also - sooo tired once the day hits around 4pm  *super long blinks*

5. i got sucked into watching live birth videos on youtube... lord help me. i should start recording my reactions, because i can tell how wide-eyed and jaw-dropped my face is.
    i don't know what's more frightening to me... 10 months of pregnancy or the actual birthing process..
    anyone else feel this way? 

6. i like it all!

*edited because bump hates emojis and cuts you off
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime/fig/Brussel sprout 

Any upcoming appointments? Not until 2/7/16

New symptoms? Had a stomach bug last weekend and lost all my pregnancy symptoms... Which makes me very nervous.

Rants, raves, questions? I'm totally jealous of all the ladies who already know the sex of their babies! I won't know until early April!

GTKY: what is your favorite kind of music? Metal for life \m/
  • Options
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
  • Options
    @smallbutmighty77 loooove that link!
  • Options
    @lyse01 glad it worked, a little more fun than fruit. 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
  • Options
    collkellylcollkellyl member
    edited February 2017
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 14

2.  How big is baby? Peach

3.  Any upcoming appointments? US scheduled for tomorrow and dr appt on 2/14

4. New symptoms? Constant headache, lower back pain

5.  Rants, raves, questions? DH is annoying the heck out of me. My back has been hurting especially at night and the constant "what can I do" 10 times an hour is not helping. I know I should appreciate the concern but it's getting old since there is nothing anyone can do

6.  GTKY:  What is your favorite kind of music? Lately I've been all about country.
  • Options
    Want me to start a new thread? This is last week's post
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    1.11 weeks
    2.size of a lime
    3.next Friday
    4.Nope, nothing new
    5. As an HG sufferer, my pregnancies are pretty horrible, and the only way I survive is through IV. However, one arm became infected, and the other developed a hematoma in the place of my last line, and I ran out of arms! I have no idea hotter I'm going to manage without IV! I'm praying my infected arm will be better by the time I'm ready for my next iv (next week). 
    6. I love country (mostly women like Martina McBride) and soft pop.