October 2017 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change -1/29

This check-in is for those whose weeks change over today! 

*If your week does not change over today, please do not post. There will be check-ins every day so everyone has a weekly check-in*

We do need a volunteer to post this every week, so please let me know if you would be willing, so I can add you to the list that is in the "Read this first" post. TIA!

1) How many weeks are you?
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments or tests this week?
4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
5) GTKY: What is your favorite winter time activity?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change -1/29

• TW: Loss mentioned

) I am 5 weeks today 
    2) I am definetely feeling nauseous and extremely exhausted. I dont remember feeling this tired this early with our first son so I dont know if its that I dont remember or if it is adding a toddler into the mix. Im also feeling nervous. We had a loss in November and its made me ao on edge this pregnancy. I want to enjoy it but Im so worried.... im sure others can relate.
    3) We are having a sono on Tuesday due to recent loss... hoping to see a beautiful gestational sac! 
    4) Raves go out to my husband who has fetched me ginger ale and club crackers all week 
    5) I am not a huge fan of winter. We love being outside so I crave warmer days. In the winter we frequent the Childrens museums in the area and all the library programs we can.

Hope all is going well for everyone!! 
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 4 weeks today!
    2) How are you feeling? Feeling good, just a little tired
    my doctors office doesn't allow you to call in and schedule anything until you've missed your period so I'll call tomorrow and hopefully get blood work and our first appointment scheduled!
    5) GTKY: What is your favorite winter time activity? I love skiing!
  • Loading the player...
  • emwj10187emwj10187 member
    edited January 2017
    1) How many weeks are you? 5 weeks today!

2) How are you feeling? 
    Feeling pretty good, Some dull cramping and very sore boobs. I get tired earlier in the evenings, but thats about it. I can't complain.

Not this week, its driving me nuts. First appt is Feb6th

I have to give my husband all the raves. He has been so protective of me since we found out last week. He is the sweetest.

5) GTKY: What is your favorite winter time activity? 
    my favorite is skiing and ice skating, which i suppose are out for me this winter! Bummer, guess I'll need to stock up on some good books.

\

• 1) How many weeks are you? I was 5 weeks on Sunday (but I didn't realize we had the regular threads running yet).

2) How are you feeling? Frankly, not pregnant! My boobs are really sore, but no other symptoms except the occasional cramp.

3) Any appointments or tests this week? First doctor's appointment on Thursday - eeeeep!

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Just very glad to be here. 

5) GTKY: What is your favorite winter time activity? Throwing snowballs at my dog. She tries to catch them and goes MENTAL!

@sjohns08 If nobody else has offered, I volunteer as tribute :)

• 1) How many weeks are you? 5 weeks
    2) How are you feeling? Pretty good. The mild cramping/pulling, especially when laying down, is annoying. Also a bit gassy :( Last pregnancy I got terrible morning sickness starting around week 6. Hoping it doesn't come this time... Is there truth around that can be an indication of gender? My first was a girl, she is 17 months now.
    3) Any appointments or test this week? Next appointment is 2/6 (ultrasound)
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Like deadasthatsquirrel said, just happy to be here.
    5) Favorite winter time activity? Drinking hot chocolate and wearing sweaters.
  • @deadasthatsquirrel great! I will put you down as the "leader" of this thread ;)

@relax&smile2 old wives tale. I was only slightly nauseous with my first daughter, worse with my son and even worse with my second daughter. My mom swears she had it worse with me than she did with my brother though 
  • edited February 2017
    @sjohns08  On second thoughts, can you take me off the list? I've just had my first doctor's appointment and I may be a September bumper after all! I'll stay here till my dating ultrasound, but I don't want to be in charge of a thread I might be leaving :)