August 2017 Moms
Options

Thankful Tuesday

What are you thankful for today?

DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

Re: Thankful Tuesday

• Options
    I am SO thankful for a pregnancy with essentially no morning sickness! My last pregnancy it was very mild and I never threw up but I definitely came close and had lots of afternoon queasiness. I see how many women on here have nausea, vomiting and even HG and I don't go a second without being thankful that I feel well this pregnancy. I wish everyone could be sickness-free through pregnancy. I have emetephobia and if I could cure the world of one thing only it would be vomit/nausea!!! Lol
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my husband for picking up the slack with making dinner all the time! I've been so bad about it.
    H & I: Both 28
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TheMrs said:
    I'm thankful for my husband for picking up the slack with making dinner all the time! I've been so bad about it.
    ^^This. My hubby has been making meals or picking up take out for the last couple of weeks. My fatigue hits real bad at dinner time, so it's been a huge help. 
  • Options
    Thankful for leggings! I haven't worn zip up pants since 5 weeks!
  • Options
    Can we continue this as Thankful Thursday?

I'm thankful to work for an awesome, family friendly company! I was fretting over maternity leave because of money, but I found out that part of my maternity leave is paid! 
  • Options
    Thankful for awesome students. Just got nominated for an adjunct teaching award by one of my students!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm thankful that I mostly work from home = yoga pants and leggings. I went into the office yesterday and my one size up work pants were unbuttoned by lunch. 

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my sister in law who asked dh if I could go get a manicure with her tomorrow. She's pregnant, too, due about 2.5 weeks before me and her gender reveal is Sunday, so we're having a manicure together tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Really really grateful right now that everyone and everything is safe after I heard a call on the fire radio that my cousins' house was on fire. Ended up just being a chimney fire, but apparently some flames were shooting out the top, the entire volunteer fire dept went flying down the road to respond, and people were concerned enough to call around town to find me and make sure it wasn't my house. 

So yeah, prayers of gratitude tonight, and not just because that house is my dream house.