October 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Appointments - 1/30

I know we're all still so early, most won't have any appointments this week. But if you do have anything scheduled this week (scan, beta, etc) this is the place to talk about them and update with any new tests and such!

Re: Weekly Appointments - 1/30

• Options
    @mommac2017 keeping my fingers crossed for great numbers for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sjohns08, thank you!!! What were yours like??
  • Options
    I have a beta draw tomorrow and oddly enough, a follow-up with my RE on Wednesday. We did all sorts of testing in December and were set to meet with our RE to discuss the results. I'm keeping the appointment so I have all the information. Hoping I don't need it, though! 

@mommac2017 GL with the draw! My first at 12dpo was 43 and at 14dpo, was 119. 
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Options
    @laeberge3, thanks for sharing your results! I know there's such a big range but I know I'm going to compare myself to when I was pregnant with DS. I need to remember there's a range!
  • Options
    @mommac2017 FX for a good beta!

i had my first beta today and it was 223! I have a follow up beta on Wednesday!  I seriously am so anxious for those results so I can rest easier. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had my second BETA draw yesterday. My first at 8dp6dt was 179.8 and my second at 13dp6dt was 898.3. So relieved that things have been progressing in there.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck to you all! I hope everything goes well!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Good Luck to everyone!  
    I have my appointment Wednesday and it will include an ultrasound.  Excited and nervous.  My first 2 miscarriages were due to low progesterone so I have to get in early and hopefully get some progesterone suppositories.  
  • Options
    First ultrasound on Thursday...I'll be 5w2d. From there I guess we'll schedule another in 1-2 weeks to check for cardiac activity. Can't wait to see my little cocoa bean  <3
    Trigger warning in signature...
    Me: 33  DH: 37
    Together since 2010, Married August 2014
    TTC: Off and on since April 2015
    Diagnosis: Severe MFI
    1/15/2017: FET #1, successful. Baby boy delivered via c-section 9/30/17  <3
    1/2/2018: FET #2: BFN  :'(

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I have a "phone appointment" with my ob's nurse on Wednesday. Not sure what that's all about but I have a feeling it'll be uneventful. 
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options
    I have my first doctor's appointment on Thursday. No idea what to expect, but very excited! :D 

• Options
    Congrats! @momtobe613

IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @mommac2017 11dpo was 110 and 13dpo was 359. I did so much googling to make sure tripling was okay and not a sign of twins  :D
  • Options
    jealous of the ladies having appointments! my first appointment will be 2/22 (btw 7 and 8 weeks). It feels like a lifetime away
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @lovemaddux @SwtAnana @momtobe613 Oh my god. I've got my appointment on 5w+4d and I didn't realize I might be getting a scan at this point! :open_mouth:  

• Options
    @mommac2017 those are definitely great numbers! What DPO were you with each BETA?

IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @babymish, Oops! Guess that would be helpful haha! Based on my +OPK, the first beta (3127) I would have been 4w4d (18DPO), and the second (6933) was at 5 weeks (21DPO).
  • Options
    @mommac2017 hurray for great numbers!! And an early scan! Your numbers sound totally normal for your dates :smile:
  • Options
    @mommac2017 they definitely sound normal in that case, and great news about an earlier scan!!

IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    @deadasthatsquirrel Could happen! Depends on your doc/history. Amazing to watch things change. keep us posted !
  • Options
    I am going for a third beta test on Friday.  Here is hoping for big numbers and doubling!

• Options
    anna97-2anna97-2 member
    edited February 2017
    Went for my first appointment today with my GP!! Even though I already had a BFP, it's always nice to hear it from a professional haha!  
    She said everything seems to be going well and she doesn't have any concerns at the moment.  I have my first ultrasound in first week of March (at 8 weeks preggas)
    She said to keep up with my folic acid, and gave me a prescription for Maxalon for morning sickness.  Even though I've only had slight nausea so far, I guess she gave me that because of my mum who had bad morning sickness throughout most of her pregnancies (all ten of them!)
    EFF confirmed 9 October  :)

I have no idea what all these beta numbers etc you guys are talking about... is that stuff they only test at the OB?  (First time mumma here!)
  • Options
    Had my appointment yesterday.  It was as expected, they didn't see anything.. no sac, no nothing.  But my wonderful tilted uterus doesn't make anything easy.  Did some blood work and will return on Friday for additional testing.  

The major reason for my early appointment is I know I don't produce progesterone correctly and I'm certain that is the only thing that helped with my last pregnancy.  So my appointment was really just to get some numbers and the progesterone suppositories (which I did!).  
    Hopefully, I'll hear good new about the numbers  and have another appointment next week.
  • Options
    @Anna97 betas are blood tests for your hcg (and sometimes progesterone) level. They want to see your hcg level double every 48-72 hours. It's not a normal test to get done. Mainly those who have had fertility treatments or prior losses
  • Options
    @sjohns08 thanks for that
  • Options
    Yay to all the good betas! @sjohns08 my DH keeps asking me if we have any signs of twins lol since we did an iui and had two mature follicles. I tell him it would be a blessing! We had our first beta Tuesday (30) and second today (124) whew I was so worried. Third is Monday.

Fx for all of us!

• Options
    U/S today went great....able to see the gestational sac and yolk sac  :D Bloodwork looked great so we won't be changing any of my meds.

Next appointment is in 2 weeks when I'll be 7w2d.  Would love to get an earlier one but I want to see my RE instead of one of his partners and trying to coordinate his office days with my work schedule leaves me with 2/18 as the potential day of graduation.  

Ahhhh so anxious and excited!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    That's great news @SwtAnana I cant wait till my first U/S!

I had my first beta on Monday and then today, won't go back till the middle of the month.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @Twilight rose It'll be here so quickly (although it won't feel like it!) I know I'm anxiously waiting for my next one so I completely understand!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    March 2 is my first appointment. Feels like a lifetime from now, but my DD is 2 & keeps me occupied! So anxious though to make sure things are going okay.