July 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 1/30

For anyone due 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31. 

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What dessert do you order most often?
Me:28 | DH: 28
Married: 07-2014
TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
     due to previous issues.
***TW***
BFP: 11/4/2016
*TW*
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 1/30

• Options
    How far along are you? 16 weeks - seems like this snuck up on me lol

How big is baby? Avocado

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. Next one is on February 14th. What a way to start V-Day lol.

Any new symptoms or changes? All symptoms such as nausea, food aversions, etc have seemed to go away. Now it's just overly sensitive boobs and I can't face the shower head anymore because the water stream hitting my nipples SUCKS.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I have 2 of them today.
    1. I am going through the apartment room by room and de-cluttering to make room for baby stuff. Tonight I did the bathroom (and we have a small bathroom). How the hell did I get a full, heavy ass garbage bag worth of stuff to toss?

2. ***TW***  (same as my bitchfest)
    I have a friend I've known for a long time who recently pissed me the F*** off. She knows the emotional roller coaster I went through when DH & I were TTC. About 3 months ago she told me she was pregnant & I was excited for her. She called me a couple weeks later saying she MC. Then a month ago she told me she was pregnant again and was worried because it was so soon after her MC. I told her to relax and take it easy and follow what directions her OB gave her. A week ago she called me crying saying she MC again. I was feeling really bad for her & cried for her when she told me. Then 2 days ago I got a message I'm assuming she meant to send to someone else & I found out she lied about it all both times!!! I sent her a message back saying WTF?? Why would you think that was okay? That's inconsiderate, rude & offensive. I haven't spoken to her sense. She doesn't understand why I am mad & not replying back or returning calls. 

GTKY: What dessert do you order most often? Sundae's. I love a good sundae :)
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    edited January 2017
    How far along are you? 18weeks 

How big is baby? Edit: Sweet potato

Upcoming appointments this week? Still waiting on 2/15 anatomy scan

Any new symptoms or changes? I've just been feeling better honestly.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Has anyone noticed an uptick in sex drive, cause I can definitely put that in the rave column.

@SaphireSweetie88, wtf is wrong with your friend?  No seriously, does she have some kind of medical condition that precludes her from using common sense and decency?

GTKY: What dessert do you order most often? Cake.  I love cake, it's the one thing that can make a crumby day better.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? Pomegranate

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. Had one Friday. I had to do an early glucose test so I should get the results today. Next appointment is anatomy scan on 2/20

Any new symptoms or changes? I didn't take unisom one night and the next day was hell. Grapes are not fun to throw up. I also projectile vomited an apple. I'm back to feeling better and tried a couple grapes again and they give me instant reflux. It's awful. I'm now taking Prevacid to help. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I've been feeling baby move a lot! It started at 15 weeks, 3 days and I wasn't quite if that's what it was, but now that I feel it more often, that's definitely what I was feeling. It's still only when I'm laying down. 

GTKY: What dessert do you order most often? I don't order dessert, but if you mean justbin general what I like, white cake with white icing and sprinkles. Or a corner piece brownie. Yummm. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 14 weeks. Hey second trimester!!

How big is baby? Peach

Upcoming appointments this week? I have an appointment with my endocrinologist on Thursday. 

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm feeling so much better. With the exception of the headaches. Still having those off and on. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My MIL is driving me BSC, but what else is new? I'll take it over @SaphireSweetie88's situation any day. 

GTKY: What dessert do you order most often? Ice cream sundaes. I love hot fudge. ❤
  • Options
    @PurplePoppy424 - yea for second tri!
  • Options
    How far along are you?  15 weeks

How big is baby?  Navel Orange

Upcoming appointments this week?  Nurse practitioner visit on Friday yay!  I've been feeling weird since I haven't seen the baby since 1/14 and it feels like forever even though it's only been a few weeks!  I'm excited to hear the heartbeat and see that everything is fine, but won't get an US this time sadly.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Just ALWAYS hungry and wanting to eat.  It's insane.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Rant - if I don't eat often enough I get bouts of nausea.  Uncool.  Rave - MIL sent Goodnight Moon, onesies, receiving blankets, and tiny white shirts via mail and I cried my eyes out because they were so small.  (0-3 months)

GTKY: What dessert do you order most often?  I don't usually have room for dessert, but I love me a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard from Dairy Queen!

@SaphireSweetie88 that is complete shit.  Any woman that can lie about that is evil in my book.  DH had a friend that was "pregnant" and posing with a huge belly at 8 weeks (it was just fat) and then suddenly "miscarries" and was out drinking the same night and never mentioned it again.  She did it for attention and to try to keep her third marriage together for another couple of weeks.  Complete bull.  I can't respect that at all when some women have to try so hard for this and others can just lie about it like nothing!

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PurplePoppy424 - yea for second tri!
    Super excited to finally be here! Haha
  • Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 That is a crazy story!  Sounds like she has a personality disorder.  Who would wish that pain on themselves?  Lying to garner sympathy from someone struggling with fertility issues is especially cruel.

@Itsnotyourturn An unfortunate no to the increased sex drive.  Womp womp.

@ginger1228 FX for good results with your glucose test!  Let us know how it goes.

@PurplePoppy424 Welcome to second tri!

How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? OMG a cinnamon roll.  I know what I need to eat this week...

Upcoming appointments this week? Yes!  I have one Friday.  Shouldn't be too exciting - no ultrasound this time :/

Any new symptoms or changes? Feeling loads better than I did at the beginning of last week.  Still managed to throw up yesterday morning though.  Go me?

Rants/Raves/Questions? I managed to get a bunch of chores done yesterday!  Still didn't get my whole list done, but it's a win compared to what I've been able to do the last few months.

GTKY: What dessert do you order most often? I am a dessert fiend.  Maybe a FFFC, but I prefer desserts over normal food most of the time :D My go-to is probably cookies.  Moral of the story, if you put a dessert in front of my face, I will probably enjoy it.
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Options
    How far along are you? 18 Weeks

How big is baby? Artichoke/Sweet Potato

Upcoming appointments this week? Not this week, impatiently waiting for our A/S next Monday!

Any new symptoms or changes?  I feel like my blump has suddenly, almost over night, become an actual bump! Yay!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Definitely a rant, I hate that I'm already peeing myself when I sneeze haha  My husband calls it piddling

GTKY: What dessert do you order most often?  If I could eat dessert and only dessert I'd be a happy camper.  Cheesecake, ice cream, chocolate cake, Fro-yo, you name it I eat it lol

@saphiresweetie88 That's absolutely insane.  A MC is one of the most painful experiences ever and to lie about something like that especially when she knew the stress you were under while TTC, doesn't sound like much of a friend to me... 
  • Options
    @Itsnotyourturn - No huge increase in sex drive for me yet but I think it's getting there. As far as my friend goes, she hasn't been diagnosed with any medical condition that I know of and I've known her for almost 15 years.

@PurplePoppy424 - YES! Hot Fudge is a must on sundaes.

@maybeitsmadeline - Awww to the gift your MIL sent. AS far as my friend goes, I find it evil too.

@SpongeWorthy - She might have it but she's never been diagnosed and I've never seen her act like this before.

@schreefel - Tell me about it. I guess she texted DH this morning asking him what my problem is. He just ignored her.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby? Avocado

Upcoming appointments this week? I had an appointment with a new midwife this morning. I really liked her and think I’m going to switch practices! Now I’m just stressing about figuring out how to make it a smooth transition.

Any new symptoms or changes? Still crazy abdominal pain. The midwife this morning referred me to a maternity chiropractor to see if the pain might be coming from separating stomach muscles or a hernia.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am blaming it on my constant pain, but I haven’t really started any preparations for baby yet! I need to look into daycares, decide which insurance baby will be going on, etc. but so far I have no motivation. My mom asked me about nursery themes the other day and I just had to laugh because that is like #47 on the list of things to do.

GTKY: What dessert do you order most often? Cake!

@Itsnotyourturn I wish I had an increased sex drive! Take advantage, girl!

@SaphireSweetie88 Still sad about your sucky friend. :(

@ginger1228 First no Harry Potter and now purposefully choosing the corner brownie piece?! I guess maybe we should be friends though because then I would never have to eat a corner brownie. :wink:

@maybeitsmadeline I have the same problem with nausea if I don’t eat. It’s no fun!

@SpongeWorthy Yay for feeling better, but not so much for the throwing up. 

• Options
    How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? Turnip

Upcoming appointments this week? Had one today. All looks good and I should be able to do a VBAC!!

Any new symptoms or changes? Less tired, but now my right breast is SUPER itchy and I can't find anything to relieve it,

Rants/Raves/Questions? So excited to have finalized everything for buying a new house, but totally nervous to have not sold our current house (and we bought w/o a contingency to sell).

GTKY: What dessert do you order most often? Ice cream, but after reading these posts I will definitely be baking some cookies for dessert tonight!
  • Options
    @SaphireSweetie88, I apologize if I came across overly harsh, I just don't get people.  
  • Options
    @abjm0325 hahaha I'm not making a very good impression! But that is a good point on why we should be friends. I'll always save the center brownies for you. I love the chewiness of the edge. Yummmm
  • Options
    @SaphireSweetie88, I apologize if I came across overly harsh, I just don't get people.  
    @Itsnotyourturn - You didn't come across overly harsh at all. You're good :)
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    SUPER late to the party here! I've had a horrible past few days so I've been absent. 

How far along are you? 18w

How big is baby? Ovia says a sugar glider, which is awesome!

Upcoming appointments this week? Just had my 1 hour glucose test yesterday since I took metformin to get pregnant. I failed... have to take the 3 hour next week. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Still have morning sickness, though it went from every day to 1-2 times a week. Today I've had some weird cramps. Starts behind my belly button and moves across my back and makes me tense up. Lasts 10 seconds or less and has happened twice. Braxton Hicks? I've been super stressed the past few days so maybe that plays a part. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My boss keeps questioning how long of maternity leave I'm going to take and when I'm going to go. She's getting annoyed that I haven't given an answer yet. I'm 18w and we haven't figured it out yet! Just found out last week that my husband's factory is closing down the whole month of July and no one gets paid for it so now we are scrambling to figure out what we're going to do. 

GTKY: What dessert do you order most often? Cheesecake!
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @RubyRedPirate

Sorry you failed the glucose test but glad to hear your morning sickness is slowing down. The pain may be stress because I had similar things happen when I got super stressed out. A relaxing bath helped A LOT more than I thought it would.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    maggiemac15maggiemac15 member
    edited February 2017
    How far along are you? 17 weeks (and 3 days, BC I'm a slacker)

How big is baby? Pomegranate

Upcoming appointments this week? Yes! We had one Monday and heard the heartbeat, and we did a 4D Ultrasound yesterday and found out we're having a girl!!

Any new symptoms or changes? Energy is waning again, but other than that I'm good!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Anyone else suffering from pregnancy induced (or not) sleep apnea? I had to do an at home study last night, with wires up my nose, etc, and go back next week to see results. 

GTKY: What dessert do you order most often? Cheesecake!! (Yesssss @RubyRedPirate! I'm also feeling you on the late posting this week!)