4/12
4/19
4/26

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: (totally stolen) What's one random thing about yourself you haven't discussed on TB yet?

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 2/1

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SnarkasaurusRex  I've been craving beer so bad this time around.. we went to a brewery last month and I was sniffing DHs beers.. normally I'm not a big drinker and it doesn't bother me.. the bartender probably thought I was nuts  :D
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • Options
    We haven't done as much brewery stuff mercifully, but I do try to steal a sip of any of DH's beers that I haven't tried before.  Interestingly enough, I haven't really been craving beer (which is typically my go-to alcoholic drink) but when I have a sip of red wine right now I want to consume the rest of the bottle.....
  • Options
    @Magheeta I used to write copiously too, and then college note-taking ruined my wrists. I also think faster than I write so it gets messy. But I just started bullet journaling this year and it's easier! I'm not super creative and artsy like everyone on Pinterest, but short bullet points instead of full, connected sentences helps me get a lot out in few words. I'm loving it. 
  • Options
    @Omie_Wise Your mocktails sound super fun! We went to a fancy restaurant when we were in Chicago in December and they made me the most delicious, very fancy mocktail.  Wish I could remember what was in it :D
  • Options
    @Omie_Wise, can we be friends IRL? I love your cocktail enthusiasm! I'm going to have to try your elderflower tonic drink. I got into Hendricks, St. Germain, and soda one summer and it was heavenly. I don't even like gin, but that drink...oh my. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @Magheeta that cocktail sounds divine, how fitting that we will be able to drink just as iced gin season is upon us...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mylittleirvz I was homeschooled k-12 too! Though I was part time home and part time private from 6-12. 
  • Options
    Omie_Wise said:
    @Magheeta that cocktail sounds divine, how fitting that we will be able to drink just as iced gin season is upon us...
    "Iced gin season" There's a name for it...squeeeel  :#
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Jumping on the gin chat - super easy "cocktail" that is f-ing delicious: Gin, Lemon Sanpellegrino soda, generous squeeze of lime. Born of necessity a couple summers ago when we forgot to buy tonic. Mmmmmm.
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    DD1 born 3.2014
    DD2 born 4.2017