June 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday ticker change 1/29

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Are you a routine oriented person? What is your most helpful routine?
Married 8/12
MC 4/15
BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Sunday ticker change 1/29

• Options
    How far along are you? 17 weeks 

How big is baby? Pomegranate 

Appointment updates? Last OB went well, heartbeat was 150. Endo still adjusting insulin.

Any new symptoms or changes? Heartburn

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope

GTKY: Are you a routine oriented person? What is your most helpful routine? Kinda, kinda not.. Weekdays, yes but weekends are a free for all.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 20 weeks 

How big is baby? banana

Appointment updates? anatomy scan on Thursday 

Any new symptoms or changes?  nothing new

Rants/Raves/Questions? nothing 

GTKY: Are you a routine oriented person? What is your most helpful routine? I'm a routine person when it comes to my toddler, I have a set schedule for him that we go by each day (we are pretty flexible at times with it though); other than that no I'm not a routine person 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    22 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Coconut 

Appointment updates?
    Had my anatomy us last week and it went well! Managed to stay team green but I may have accidentally seen something during a leg measurement. I will chalk it up to being the cord and not really knowing what I'm looking at. 

Not really

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Tired sooooooo tired 

I am so routine that I joke that I'd be very easy to kidnap. I'd say my most helpful routine would be the kids bedtime routine.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    19 weeks

How big is baby? 
    4 toed hedgehog

Appointment updates?
    My anatomy scan was Friday and I'm having another girl! My next OB appt is Tuesday so I'll probably find out more from my scan then. 

My hand s are very itchy. Which is annoying. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Nope

not really.
    DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• Options
    How far along are you? 20 weeks

How big is baby? Banana

Appointment updates? AS next Monday.... so far away!

Any new symptoms or changes?  Just so tired. I think my ankles are starting to swell too.

Rants/Raves/Questions? In Houston this week at MD Anderson for my dad. Hopefully we'll get out of town before the super bowl, don't particularly wanna be around here for that chaos. It's kind of frustrating that we don't know how long we'll be here. Other than that I've just been sooo tired all the time.

GTKY: Are you a routine oriented person? What is your most helpful routine? Not really a routine person. I travel so much that it's hard to keep up with any sort of routine.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    19 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Mango
    Appointment updates?
    AS is Feb 7 and I cannot wait!!
    Acid reflux at night. I have waaaay more energy too. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Give me allllll the sugar.
    the only routine I have is going to bed I guess. I go on my phone for awhile then roll over and go to sleep. I have 3 part time jobs so my schedule is always changing. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    21 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Endive
    Appointment updates?
    Wednesday for AS, so excited!
    Increased energy and increased appetite, though smaller stomach. Rib pain. Still not sure whether I can feel movement :(
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Does anyone read the other ticker changes? Am I considered a regular contributor if I nearly never post on the weekly/weekend randoms/symptoms? I just figured as a FTM I didn't have anything to offer in terms of advice, and I've been fortunate to not have tons of questions or need much support.
    I do best with a routine, but DH is the opposite, so I make do without one. I still fall into them though - grocery shopping and sushi on Wednesdays, girls night on Thursdays, that kind of thing.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 22 weeks, 1 day

How big is baby? coconut?

Appointment updates? anatomy scan next monday!

Any new symptoms or changes?  feeling baby move every day now and kick, love it! she is starting to move in more predictable time periods also (active at night, etc)

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Are you a routine oriented person? What is your most helpful routine? absolutely a routine person. my first was a babywise baby and I loved it and she did too! I plan to use babywise with my next for scheduling.
  • Options
    How big is baby? 20 weeks,  bananna

Appointment updates? Ultrasound for cervical length on Wed and ob appt

Any new symptoms or changes?  Back pain. Still tired.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Can't believe I am half way!

GTKY: Are you a routine oriented person? What is your most helpful routine? Routine. Bedtime and nap routines really my toddler sleep and be generally happy. He gets irritable with lack of sleep. His feeding routine from the nicu I think helped to get him on a routine
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 22 weeks 

How big is baby? Papaya (can't believe it!)

Appointment updates? Next appointment coming up on 8th Feb! Hopefully the little peanut is doing alright in there! These appointments are always a mix of anxiety and excitement. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Belly has grown considerably in the past 2 weeks...though that might have something to do with my increased love for chocolates and ice cream! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? The little one hasn't started kicking yet...or maybe he has and i just have no idea what it feels like. I feel weird things happening in my belly and I can never tell whether it's the baby moving or if it's just growing pains or something. I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes going 'was that the baby or was it my tummy growling??'. Can't wait for him to start moving around! Otherwise, I'm trying to get the hang of talking to my belly. I feel so awkward having these one sided conversations and always think 'my baby's gonna come out thinking I'm a complete idiot' lol. Any tips on how I can do this without feeling totally awkward?

GTKY: Are you a routine oriented person? What is your most helpful routine? Not a routine oriented person at all! I love spontaneity and get bored if a few days go by where I haven't done something fun and exciting!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    19wks 

How big is baby? 
    Mango

Appointment updates?
    Anatomy scan/20wk appointment on the 6th!

Might have felt some flutters last night. Unsure though lol. Hip and lower right side of my back pain is real. Stuffy head and bloody noses are getting old. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Tired of people treating me like I'm disabled. Per my doctor, I have no substantial limitations. 

Very much a routine person. The mornings have to be the same everyday. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mithk , I plan to start reading a book outloud, since I don't know what to say. I also am finding that I hum and sing more.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @sejica I'm creeping (Friday ticker group) and have the same concern. I feel like it is a class and I need to comment two times per week to earn participation points. But I prefer to be a silent observer more often than not. 

@MithK my DH reads a baby book every night to the baby before bed. It is super cute and I think he's getting more into it! I don't actually talk to the baby that much. I figure the baby will recognize my voice since it is inside me and I talk to other people all the time.  I do like to play music on my way home from work and I sing along more now that I know that the baby can hear me.  
  • Options
    I finally feel like answering my own post! 

How far along are you? 

20w
    How big is baby? 
    Banana or Swingline Stapler (Office Space, or just regular office life)
    Appointment updates?
    I had my AS today. Went well. I'm a nerd so I loved seeing the bones because they were so clear, particularly the spine and arm bones. We're having a boy
    Not much.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Really not much.
    I value routines, but I do not live by them, except for bed time. I really want to set up a morning routine where I don't feel rushed to get to the office, and I think I have something good going, but I hate waking up. Its one of my least favorite things.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Thanks @sejica and @kyreno11! I've started doing the singing along to music thing now....and it was a rude awakening of what a terrible voice I have, but I'm just gonna assume LO loves it lol. Had a dream a few days ago too that I signed up for a singing class...true story! But yea I like the storybook reading thing too! That's a lot easier than having to think of what conversation to have with my belly lol. Also, LO probably loves it a little more than my constant 'is today gonna b the day u kick for mama?' nagging! 
    Pregnancy Ticker