March 2017 Moms

Randoms! 1/30

Re: Randoms! 1/30

• Loading the player...
  • @direwolfmini - YAY!!

Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• @direwolfmini what a relief!! big congratulations!!
  • @direwolfmini Hooray!! Time to have a drink (of sparkling red grape juice)to celebrate!
  • @direwolfmini yay!!!!
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • @direwolfmini YAYAYAY!!! I'm so so so happy to hear this! Finally some good news for you!  celebrate!!

Ill also be here! ...who am I kidding anyway, if I didn't stay around I'd have major bump withdrawals ;)  
  • @direwolfmini congratulations!  that must feel like a HUGE relief and i'm sure you're both thrilled.  i hope you're going out to dinner tonight! 
  • Yay @direwolfmini !! Such great news right before the babies make their appearance! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @direwolfmini YAY! definitely cause for celebration!! woohoo! 
  • ordered some epsom salt for a bath this weekend. going to follow @kjd291's lead.. i hope it helps!
  • @Gators&BoSox Enjoy!!!! I should totally be getting money for pushing their product ;)
  • nicklesb said:
    Is anyone exclaiming a true "f**k you" every time they drop something on the floor which is ALL THE TIME? At this point, it's going to be my girl's first words.
    If I drop something in the floor (which is all the dann time because I think I'm developing weakness in my fingers from carpal tunnel) it is lost to me forever. I leave it there and keep moving. Or I ask my toddler to pick it up for ne, lol. He loves being a "heppo" (helper).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kate Middleton copied my other two pregnancies. But now Beyonce?!
  • @direwolfmini that's AMAZING!! So happy for you & your family!!

@kiyamurph lol that's too funny!

@npaulie I love that bingo chart, I definitely get every question/comment on it at least once a week now
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • nicklesb said:
    Is anyone exclaiming a true "f**k you" every time they drop something on the floor which is ALL THE TIME? At this point, it's going to be my girl's first words.
    10 days postpartum and I still say it! I think I can actually pick shit up myself now, but I forget I can........ c section does hurt a little..

SaveSave
  • MMaru said:
    @nicklesb I'm in that club.  Though usually I just sigh deeply and stare at it for several minutes before deciding whether it's worth the time and effort to pick it up.  Part of my job involves some light cleaning.  I work in an office that has some carpets and some hard floors.  At night, when I sweep the hard floors, instead of using the little scooper thing, I just sweep everything onto the carpet where I will vacuum it up later so that I don't have to bend over.
    I use my toes!!! Lol

SaveSave
  • I do that at home!  In college, my roommates were absolutely fascinated by the fact that I can pick up anything with my toes - it's something that I just have always done my whole life.  My mom thought it was hilarious when I told her about my roommates being dazzled - it's a habit that I apparently picked up from watching her, and something that she did when she was pregnant, but I never made the connection that that was WHY she was doing it. :)
  • MMaru said:
    @nicklesb I'm in that club.  Though usually I just sigh deeply and stare at it for several minutes before deciding whether it's worth the time and effort to pick it up.  Part of my job involves some light cleaning.  I work in an office that has some carpets and some hard floors.  At night, when I sweep the hard floors, instead of using the little scooper thing, I just sweep everything onto the carpet where I will vacuum it up later so that I don't have to bend over.
    I use my toes!!! Lol
    I used to. I discovered yesterday it's now hard to bring my foot up to hip level!  :#
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • wintersongwintersong member
    edited February 2017
    I'm totally taking a bath before work at 6:30 am now that my mom is here to watch my son. I am so effing sore this morning. 

ETA it was glorious while in the tub, but now after that weightlessness I feel heavier than ever! 
    BabyFruit Ticker