February 2017 Moms
Options

Appointments: Week of January 30

Re: Appointments: Week of January 30

• Options
    @scifichick09 sorry to hear the news, but I'm glad your doctor was straightforward with you. Best of luck!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @scifichick09. I'm glad they're going to be able to induce soon and that they caught the issue in time. Let us know how it goes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @scifichick09 oh no fx everything is okay
  • Options
    So sorry @scifichick09 :( But glad your doctor was honest and helped you make the best decision for the situation. Wishing you all the luck! Keep us posted 
  • Options
    Oh wow,  I am sorry @scifichick09, I am glad your doctor was honest!   Good luck to you! 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thinking of you @scifichick09 and your little one! 
  • Options
    @scifichick09 ahhhh good luck! 
  • Options
    @scifichick09 whoa! It sounds like you are in great hands. good luck tonight!
  • Options
    Good luck tonight @scifichick09!
  • Options
    Good luck tonight @scifichick09!! 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    Just had my 37 week appto.  Ultrasound from last week showed baby at 13th percentile :( but she's not being overly concerned and wants an ultrasound in approx 2 weeks. If she''s dropped any lower at next ultrasound she will be induced . 

Gbs neg so yay to that 

• Options
    Good luck @scifichick09! Fingers crossed for a safe delivery for you both! Xxx
  • Options
    whoa @scifichick09 talk about a worldwind! best of luck!!!!
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • Options
  • Options
    Good luck @scifichick09! Hope everything goes smoothly!
  • Options
    That's a crazy change @scifichick09! I'm sorry you're having to go through this, but glad they're being proactive. FX that everything goes good for the both of you and they're just being overly cautious. Good luck!
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • Options
    @scifichick09 sounds like it's been an eventful day, and only starting! Sending you positive vibes for a smooth induction and that baby adjusts well. 
  • Options
    Good luck @scifichick09! Hope you and baby are okay, will be thinking of you.
  • Options
    At the dentists waiting for cora to have a procedure on a little tongue tie. This dentist is know as the tongue tie whisperer which is reassuring but also he just snips it with no anestetic and anticipating seeing my baby girl in any kind of pain is making me nervous!
  • Options
    How did she do @Janefelicity? Seeing a LO in pain is just heartbreaking...
  • Options
    @Janefelicity Cora is a brave girl! I'm glad it went well. How are you holding up? 
  • Options
    Good luck @sadiec92!  Sorry about the high BP but exciting for you to meet your baby soon. 
  • Options
    @krob I thought of you after she scheduled it, and wondered if maybe you'd happen to go into labor then too! Sending you all the labor ju-ju so we can continue being twins!
  • Options
    Oh my, I was so far behind on this thread... 

@scifichick09 I'm sorry you needed the induction, but I hope everything is moving along and you are doing well!! Keeping you and your baby in my thoughts and prayers. 

There's so many of you getting induced this week or over the weekend!! Looking forward to hearing that everyone has smooth inductions and healthy babies!! Goodluck!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @Gretchypoo im doing so much better this week, thanks. Ive been feeling a lot healthier physically & mentally. I got my hair done on monday & getting my nails done on friday so starting to feel like myself again! Lol

• Options
    Ultrasound appointment tomorrow, and OB appointment Friday
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Janefelicity so glad Cora got through it! My son had to get his tongue tie clipped as well and I hated it!