Trying to Get Pregnant

Nah, nope, uh uh 1/30

sheknows6sheknows6 member
edited January 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Congrats to our TTGP grads this week!

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here!  smiley 
---------------------------------------------------------------

This thread has mild restrictions - thread is primarily BFP announcements but does allow for direct questions or lengthy/personalized congrats in the comments. Use the "Love It" button to indicate "congrats!", "H&H 9 months!", "I was hoping this was your month!" and other short&sweet notes.  Questions as well as longer personal congratulatory notes can be posted in the thread.

Regular board rules apply - this is not the place to ask if you are pregnant based off your symptoms or for second opinions on your tests.  We do invite you to contribute in the daily TWW and WTO threads and discussions.  This community gives back tenfold what you put into it!

When you see somebody who has possibly violated a guideline of this thread, please quote the section of these guidelines and include a callout to the poster, but keep snark to a minimum as these rules can be subject to opinion.  If you have a post called out, please edit your offending post to add a note that you've been made aware of the rule and will keep it in mind in the future (if you are being asked to change wording due to unintentionally offensive phrasing, please remove that part of your post with a note of "EDIT: Removed offensive phrasing).  Remember: this thread is not a tribunal.  Continued arguments and defenses about a post have no place here and are considered off-topic.  If you would like to make an argument for or against a rule, please create or update a META thread to discuss.

CD/DPO of first BFP?

How many months/cycles had you been TTGP?

What did your chart look like?

What were you doing TGKU?

How was your timing?

What symptoms did you have, if any (CS & CD breakdowns welcome)?

How are you going to/did you tell your partner?

Anything else to add?

Me: 32 / DH: 33
DD born: 3/31/19

Re: Nah, nope, uh uh 1/30

• CD/DPO of first BFP? 24/10

How many months/cycles had you been TTGP? 

2/2

What did your chart look like? don't chart

What were you doing TGKU?

CM, CB ovulation test, HIO, and being more aware of body 

How was your timing?

-2, -1 (2x), O, 1, 3

What symptoms did you have, if any (CS & CD breakdowns welcome)?

Gassy, cramps around 6 dpo, random nausea around the same time. Sore boobs. 

How are you going to/did you tell your partner?

with DD1 I did this whole Shabang reveal, and he really expressed his desire to know when I know and not be "told." So after I POAS this morning (6am), I woke him up filming him, and he goes "uh-oh." I was like I think it's positive! He was happy :) 

Anything else to add?

I took the test and at first it looked stark white. I knew from DD1 that sometimes it can take a few minutes when it's this early on, so I layed it down and got ready for work. When I went back and got it I went into some good lightening and tilted it. I could see the most faint line ever! As minutes went by it darkened. It's still so so so faint, but they say any faint is a positive! I'm testing more over the next few days to make sure it darkens. 

Ps for those who want to know...I got my BFP while still drinking coffee, a beer occasionally, and both DH and I in the jacuzzi. So don't be too hard on yourself for doing it! It's possible! 

I know now I came on this board defensive, but I have realized there is a method to it, and I'm so thankful for the support and help along the way. I'll be watching and rooting and praying for a good amount of you! To more BFPs! 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Loading the player...
  • @kmornelas29 Congratulations on your BFP! H&H 9 Months to you
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @VLillyV Thanks! I really, really hope you get yours soon! 

• @adirat um? pretty sure i did apologize, and yes, MULTIPLE run ins (seeing as I was learning), and was trying to figure it out. It took me a week just to figure out where i was getting redirected to. If you are going to pick apart everyones words then you would find the negative in them. When I said a good amount of you, I meant everyone on the board. I was excluding the people I didnt really know, because of one post and never heard from again. Dont even know if they are trying anymore. So yeah, a good amount, because everyone who is active on here i AM rooting for. Maybe I said it bad, but thats what was meant, and I wouldnt be so quick to judge until you know the intention. I obviously wouldnt purposefully be cruel to a BFP post when I know so many women are trying so hard, many of whom have been incredible help to me. Thanks though, I hope you also get yours. 

• @sheknows6 thanks :)

• @soemthingclever
    I NEVER said relax and let it happen. Its not always that simple. All i was saying, is it is possible so dont beat yourself up for it, as i have seen some do over the last two months. I want to help those who are killing themselves over it, so they can be easier on themselves. 
    @heatherdubrow
    thanks.

• @haylsbayls hardly participated? Really? I did every single day. Commenting, asking questions, responding to others posts. Creating posts for the day. If thats hardly responding, I must be really confused. Thanks anyway.

• @delujm0 got OB apt. Positive today. Wasn't after 30 minutes. I'm not checking the board again. Moving on. I apologized for it in the beginning, and I will apologize again. Positive mind frame here. Hope to see as many as possible in October 2017!