August 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 1/30

This is for people with due dates 8/7, 8/14, 8/21, and 8/28

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY:  What animal do you feel like today?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 1/30

• Options
    MrsG1019MrsG1019 member
    edited January 2017

How far along are you? 10 weeks!

How big is baby? Strawberry

Upcoming appointments this week? 2/1 - I have weekly scans 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? All things junk and sweets!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  My jeans are starting to get un comfortable but not unbearable .. my maternity jeans from  my last pregnancy are too big so I don't want to go out and get smaller jeans but something's gotta give.

GTKY:  What animal do you feel like today? A hibernating bear. So. Sleepy. 

BabyName Ticker
    image imageimageimage

• Options
    How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? Lemon

Upcoming appointments this week? None. Grrr!

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? New bad headaches that won't go away. Every time I crave something, I get it and then half the time it's disgusting to me. I won't eat another donut til this baby is out. Yuck!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  They pushed my 12 week appointment to the end of 14 weeks and I'm quite annoyed as I wanted to have my bloodwork done to make sure I'm not anemic this time (I was last time but iron is difficult on me so the doc said to wait til we get bloodwork results before taking it)

GTKY:  What animal do you feel like today?  Sloth. Everyday.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? Minecraft pixel

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until 2/27 (insert me whining)

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? No new symptoms... just managing all the normal ones of nausea, headaches, exhaustion, acne, and bloat.... though the bloat may actually be a real bump now. Not sure! 
    My craving of salty food isn't as strong... but I still eat like 3 pickles a day so maybe I'm just managing it? Haha

Rants/Raves/Questions?  We have a few really close friends coming to visit us starting 2/9 so we'll announce to them in person and then a bunch of others after that! We're not doing a Facebook announcement but I still want a little picture to just text out to friends so I'll be thinking of that over the next couple weeks!

GTKY:  What animal do you feel like today? @MrsG1019 and @middy411 those were both the animals that I was considering haha I think I'll go with bear so I can hibernate until my body gets more energy!
  • Options

How far along are you? 10 weeks! Finally double digits!

How big is baby? Strawberry, poker chip

Upcoming appointments this week? None this week- not until 2/8 (grumble grumble)

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Not really a symptom, but I now have a cold and a scratchy, sore throat. I can't use my go-to cold and flu meds that help me feel better, so this thing better go away reeeeeal quick. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I know some of you have done NIPT, but has anyone specifically done Panorama? I'm getting my bloodwork done on Thursday and just wanted to know how long it took to get your results either via phone or the online portal. I'm also waiting to hear back from the insurance person at my OBGYN bc I wanted to do the extended panel, but am NOT paying $6,000 if it's not covered. 

GTKY:  What animal do you feel like today? @middy411 I, too, feel like a sloth. This cold's got me going in slow-mo pace. I've already decided to take tmrw off of work so I can be in full sloth mode all day. :) 

• Options
    @szwill86 I had the Panaroma test last pregnancy, and I received the phone call 4 days later. This time I may have them put it in an envelope, but that will add on a couple days!  :#
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Limes! This seems massive.  Suddenly it is real that there are two babies in there.

Upcoming appointments this week? None until 2/14

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? My sense of smell has really become more noticeable in the last week.  Other than that, no changes.  I am just trying to hold on until the MS goes away.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm just annoyed that Maternit21 results take so long.  Two weeks didn't seem that long but now that I'm in it, it feels like an eternity.

GTKY:  What animal do you feel like today?  Hibernating bear.  Angry and sleepy.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @SarahBethBR - Ugh, I bet it's almost as bad as the 2ww to find out if you are pregnant or not. Hope it passes quickly for you!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Natural MC - 4/18/10 (9 weeks)
    DS was born six weeks early on December 2010!
    Natural MC - 11/21/11 (7 weeks)
    DS born full term on October 2012!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 12 weeks. Almost to that coveted second trimester.

How big is baby? The size of a plum, although I'd really like to find an app that compares to something else other than food. I don't even like plums.

Upcoming appointments this week? Friday during my lunch break, where I'll have to be aggressive at declining a cervical biopsy... I'm not looking forward to it.

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? I can't stop craving Roosters. The last couple weeks it had been quesadillas and queso. Now it's chicken wings and jalapeno poppers.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm excited for the days when I start to look pregnant and not constipated.

GTKY:  What animal do you feel like today? My lazy chocolate lab.

• Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Bee Hummingbird

Upcoming appointments this week? Have my 11 week appointment tomorrow!

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? I've never really had strong cravings with my pregnancies, this time though watch out! I was craving salsa and chips with a side of pancakes.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Still indecisive about getting the genetic testing done.

GTKY:  What animal do you feel like today? Tortoise, slow and steady wins the race. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Natural MC - 4/18/10 (9 weeks)
    DS was born six weeks early on December 2010!
    Natural MC - 11/21/11 (7 weeks)
    DS born full term on October 2012!
  • Options
    @SarahBethBR - Ugh, I bet it's almost as bad as the 2ww to find out if you are pregnant or not. Hope it passes quickly for you!
    Ha! On the TWW of our last IUI attempt (the successful one), we went on vacation to Iceland and the Netherlands.  That made it fly by.  Maybe I should suggest to my husband that we need a last minute distraction...
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks. Finally feel like I'm making some progress. Double digits- yay! 

How big is baby? Strawberry

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until 2/16! Boo! So far away. 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? MS is finally starting to relent a little bit. I'm really craving Mexican rice and beans with chips and salsa. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I just wish that my appointment was a little bit sooner. We're going to do the blood draw to find out the sex, and I can't wait! We'll announce on social media after we know what we're having.

GTKY:  What animal do you feel like today? I'm going to go with a new puppy. I finally have some small bursts of energy, but then I'm really worn out and need a good nap. 
  • Options
    11 weeks today...baby is supposedly the size of a Lime, looked huge on US screen this past Saturday. Appointment went well aside from me crying in the waiting area, in the office, the bathroom, and on the table. Lol. Doctor said "mommy must be upset you won't keep still". I'm so emotional I'm annoying myself!!! Heartburn is full throttle, and just plain old annoyed.   

GTKY:  What animal do you feel like today? Crab. 24/7...I'm also a Cancer (zodiac) so the shoe is sooooo fitting right about now. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks.

How big is baby? The size of a poker chip.

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? My sense of smell is definitely stronger.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope

GTKY:  What animal do you feel like today? A sleepy bear