February 2017 Moms

Symptoms Thread 1/30/16

How's everyone feeling today?

Re: Symptoms Thread 1/30/16

• Loading the player...
  • edited January 2017
    @lfrank12 I think baby has dropped as well, but I can't really tell because I'm still getting jabs in the ribs. Maybe she is just long. I'm feeling her way down low too, lower than normal.

I'm tired and feel like I could sleep all day, but I want to clean everything as well. My hips hurt so bad and I feel like I cant walk when I stand up. After I walk and move for a bit the pain seems to go away, but then it's 10x worse the next time I sit and then stand up. Can't win for losing. Come on baby!! You come anytime you want after this week. 
  • @FreshBakedBrownies oh Dear God, I hope it goes away! I'm not so sure how c-section recovery plus pelvic girdle pain would work! I'd be stuck in bed!   :#
  • I've gotten so many fun new symptoms over the past week. I've developed an awesome new headache that won't respond to any pain meds. Accompanied with I literally can't see because my vision is so blurry and I have all the sparkly floating lines. I also got this cool new pain in the top of my belly that is sharp af and feels like heartburn, but also doesn't go away with tums or zantac. I think it's probably just her position. But it's miserable. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger you might be having ocular migraines, which I have had several times since 2nd tri. The best way I've found of preventing them is to start my day with protein. If I have an egg or milk or yogurt (or any combination) in the morning, I tend not to get them. I noticed that I got them on days when I started off with a lot of sugar. So sorry you're having such a rough week! 
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger that sounds miserable! Have you checked your BP lately? I definitely don't mean to scare you, but headaches, vision problems, and upper abdominal pain can all be signs of pre-e. Either way, I'd definitely let your doc know what's going on!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger you definitely need to call your dr about those symptoms. They could be nothing, but they also can be signs of something more serious like pre-e. 
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger please call your doc and get checked if you havent! Those are a bad combination of symptoms pointing to pre-E.

I've hit the dear God, please let this baby come early days. +1 lightning crotch all the time. Baby still hasn't dropped though so I've also constantly got a foot or butt up under my ribs. My bowels hate me. My hips pop in and out of place as I move-and the only place I can get comfy is in a weightless state of floating in the bathtub for a half an hour or so at night, which is quickly negated by the effort it takes to get back out of the damn thing.
  • oh the aching back. Seriously there is no comfortable position anymore. And so much rib and "ab" pain too. Once I hit 37 next week, I'm going to start doing all the old wives' tales things that supposedly help labor start. I am definitely in the "please God let him come early" club.

• Rachelbd said:

oh the aching back. Seriously there is no comfortable position anymore. And so much rib and "ab" pain too. Once I hit 37 next week, I'm going to start doing all the old wives' tales things that supposedly help labor start. I am definitely in the "please God let him come early" club.

+1 to all of this... Lower back/sciatic pain, crampiness in lower abs, occasional rib pain (he likes to wedge himself in there). I'm at 37 weeks today and currently taking evening primrose oil and drinking raspberry leaf tea. Going to start acupuncture next week.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • "how to tell if you have hemorrhoids" oh the things you google when you're pregnant. I'm not even sure I have them. It could just be the fact that my body has been evacuating itself for like 3 weeks now. I go like 3 times a day these days (so much TMI).
  • "how to tell if you have hemorrhoids" oh the things you google when you're pregnant. I'm not even sure I have them. It could just be the fact that my body has been evacuating itself for like 3 weeks now. I go like 3 times a day these days (so much TMI).
    I would say if you're not sure, you probably don't have them. You could be on the verge though.
  • That's kind of what I was hoping @Xstatic3333 . The internet said I could have internal ones since I don't have any bleeding. Either way, that sucks, I was hoping to get through without them :'(
  • +1 to pooping like 3 times a day and not knowing for sure if you have hemorrhoids. :/

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am definitely sure I have hemorrhoids.  :s
  • @leslie1331 I used to be jealous too! Now I just want to stop pooping.
    but for those of you keeping tabs, add me to the hemrroid club. It is confirmed :'(
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger that is literally every symptom of pre-e they worry about.  :o
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger echoing what everyone else said about pre-e. Please update us when you can so we can know how you're doing! 
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger did u end up calling your doc? How are you doing?
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger you're definitely not over worrying.. these types of things can develop fast and have few or all symptoms. The part that sounded most concerning to me was the abdominal pain you're having in addition to the other symptoms. That can be due to your liver and is something my doctor warned me to be vigilant about. I'm hoping it's nothing for you and you check out well, but keep us informed and be prepared either way!
  • MommaBeanMommaBean member
    edited January 2017
    @LivingLaVidaGinger i was thinking HELLP too. Good luck and check back in soon!!

(edited to be less alarmist)
  • I don't think they'll blow that off at all @LivingLaVidaGinger. If they do, push hard. I hope all is ok and keep us posted!
  • Thinking of you today @LivingLaVidaGinger!
  • Hope all is well @LivingLaVidaGinger! Keep us updated! 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger
    They won't blow it off. I've had great BP even at my appointment last Friday, but when I went in Saturday night (false labor) my BP was high and they ended up keeping me until Monday morning for a 24 hour urine catch, based on what they saw in the blood work. Luckily the urine catch results came back better, even though my BP stayed highish. Also, I didn't even have any signs of pre-e other than high BP.
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger I'm glad you're going to the OB today, and I definitely don't think you're over-worrying. My sister had HELLP syndrome, and it developed in a matter of days - she had had a regular checkup the week before, and everything was fine at that point (BP may have been a little high, but nothing alarming). It can come on fast. I'll be thinking of you, let us know how your appointment goes!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger Hope all is well. I know I don't participate on here too often, but I've been thinking of you since your post yesterday!