Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Didn't expect to be here.

Currently miscarrying. This morning I started with some light spotting (5w5d) and my doc had me go in for an ultrasound to just check things out. 

They couldnt find the sac or yolk, and when they took the intrauterine wand out, it was covered in blood. I knew before the doctor even came in. 

They still want me to test my HCG levels tomorrow, but I started really bleeding tonight so I think it's fairly clear what's happening.

I was just so excited to be moving forward and starting to make plans... I feel a bit crushed that we have to start all over. That may sound lame - but the baby itself felt surreal, but we'd started orienting our lives around the idea of it. Now I kinda feel like the rugs pulled out.

Also. This may be TMI, but I haven't worn pads since Jr. High. I don't own grannie panties. I'm literally sitting in an old pair of my husbands tighties because they're the only thing big enough for these crazy pads! 

Re: Didn't expect to be here.

• Options
    So sorry you find yourself here. Big hugs
    Siggy Warning--------

CP #1- due April 2017 lost 5.5 weeks
    cp #2- due May 2017 lost at 4.5 weeks
    iUI #1- BFN
    IUI #2-BFN
    IVF#1- transfer 2- BFP! Due October 2017 c/p#3 lost at 3.5 weeks
  • Options
    @fivefootbeautie I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.

Always Infinity overnight foam pads are the best for maximum absorbency that pulls all blood away from your skin. There will be a tiny dot on the top, but a huge pool that you can see through the bottom that is in a reservoir. No bunching and no mesh-irritation. Super thin.

I'm a tampon girl too. If they had made these 21 years ago I would've loved them.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. If you still need pad recommendations, I would recommend Stayfree ultra thin overnights. Also, if you have a latex sensitivity or allergy, stay far away from always infinity. The product or packaging is full of latex, (and they don't have to label it) and gives me hives. Otherwise I've heard great things about the infinity pads.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker