September 2017 Moms
Options

Weekend randoms:

so what y'all got going on this weekend? We are taking DS to get his 5th hair cut. He will be 2 in August. His hair grows like a weed! 

Re: Weekend randoms:

• Options
    @PurpleRains that's exciting! My mom got us a kitchen aid mixer for Christmas. I've always wanted one, but haven't had the chance to use it yet. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS came back from our trip to see family in Colorado with two different "illnesses". The day before we left I noticed he had thrush on his tongue, then the day we left (DH got lasik done so we spent the night in Denver) I noticed he was losing his voice, and now he's all snotty. Yayyyyyy. My cousin is a family doctor where we were at so she prescribed him some medicine for the thrush and it has been messing with his belly so bad. 
  • Options
    MIL is visiting and brewed coffee. I'm hiding upstairs until the smell dissipates
  • Options
    @HollyGolightly09  on my 1st pregnancy i balled my eyes out because i was thinking about how in 15+ years my 3yr old kitty would die. like i was snuggling him and just crying and begging him to live forever. my husband was dying laughing at me. 

i am stuck at work for another 3 hrs today...then will probably just be lazy the rest of the weekend - maybe do some laundry we shall see
  • Options
    @lahearn18 I cried for an hour on the way to a corn maze because I missed my family. My DH was like uhhh.... 

that was with my first, this is my third and I have not been so emotional.
  • Options
    I cleaned the kitchen, living room and bathroom today. There is a mountain sized pile of laundry and I just don't think I'm going to do it. 
  • Options
    I meant to wash the dog, but every time I do he just finds the nearest dirt pile to roll in anyway. 
  • Options
    We had to buy a new microwave today since our old one officially died. Super exciting stuff. I had to test out every single one and find the quietest door...which we couldn't get because the dimensions were off. Boo. 
  • Options
    Still recovering from the stomach bug and going to the ER for meds/ fluids on Fri morning.  I feel blah but the anti nausea meds help.  I have to go in to the lab for a bit tomorrow bc I missed two days of work, boo.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Lizlann said:
    I just discovered baby center and I think I'm in love. What a bunch of wackadoodles.
    Bwahaha I love BBC! It never fails to provide me with my drama fix!
    **TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• Options
    Well we're at the doc again today. DS has a fever of 102, in addition to the thrush and the cold, his skin is yellow. We've had at least four comments in the last week and the nurse and doctor noticed immediately how yellow he is. So he got poked to check his bilirubin levels. Ugh I just want to know what's going on with my baby, I wish I could make him better  :'(:'(
  • Options
    So his tests came back, he never had thrush or a cold, its strep. Ughhhhh! Poor boy. I'm glad we got it figured out but the first doc didn't catch it so he's had it for a week! I'm so upset, I feel so bad. 

Also his bilirubin is normal, so it's probably just the sweet potatoes and carrots in his diet. 

But it ugh I'm still upset my poor boy has had strep for so long
  • Options
    @daniellelynette that is frustrating because you even took him to the doctor and did all you could have! 

I threw up most of the day yesterday so I got nothing done and my house is a disaster zone from my 2 daughters even though I did have them clean up some. I'm hoping today to actually get some things accomplished and not feel like I'm disgusting for living in such a mess.
  • Options
    @daniellelynette glad you got answers. Sorry LO is sick. Hope he feels better soon. 

• Options
    @daniellelynette Poor baby! And how frustrating that the first Dr didn't catch it... strep screens are pretty standard (not to mention easy...) Hope he gets better soon! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DS and I are finally home after nine days away. I'm trying to keep him awake long enough to eat dinner, but all I want to do is lie down and sleep, myself.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    All I want to do is go to the bathroom in piece but I spend the entire time closing the cabinets and drawers that my kids insist on going through.