October 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change - 1/28

sjohns908sjohns908 member
edited January 2017 in October 2017 Moms
I know it's still so super early on this board, there will probably only be a couple of us, if not just me :D  But we have to start somewhere!  This check-in is for those of us whose weeks change today!

1) How many weeks are you?
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments or tests this week?
4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
5) GTKY: What is your favorite winter time activity?

ETA:
As of right now, I'm going to assume Saturday is my ticker change, but I'll know for sure in two weeks. So if it changes, I'll have to hand the reins over to someone else!

Re: Saturday Ticker Change - 1/28

• 1) How many weeks are you?
    2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good still.  Only symptoms so far have been cramping the past week and a half, some dizziness and sometimes a moment of nausea.  Sore boobs occasionally.  Emotionally, I'm trying not to stress, but some moments my PGAL brain gets the best of me.
    No. I had my two betas done last week and they looked great. 11dpo was 110 and 13dpo was 359, so more than doubled, much to my relief!
    DH had to go out on a job today and all I want to do is nap, but now I cant since he's not home. Have to make sure my kids don't destroy the house lol
    I'm not a fan of these Midwest winters, so I pretty much just stay inside in my sweats and snuggle on the couch. And take naps. So I guess being lazy is my favorite activity? lol
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 4 w 1 d
    2) How are you feeling?
    Super tired and hungry
    I have my first doctors appointment on Monday!!!!
    I had some spotting on 12 and 14 DPO. Did anyone else? I read that it's pretty normal, but it still freaks me out!
    Ice skating 
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 4 weeks (I'm really assuming, because I just had my Mirena removed December 28th, had a 3 day "period" December 30th-January 1st, then a positive ovulation test on the 16th). Guess we will see if it changes! 

2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good today, actually. DD let us sleep late on a Saturday for a change and we had a pretty laid back day, so I haven't been overly tired today. 

DH is in the Navy, so I have to go confirm my pregnancy on base to get an OB referral this week! I actually went the day I had a positive test at home, but they did a urine test and not a blood draw, so their test came up negative. My line was very faint first thing that morning, so I knew it was going to show negative for them. My positives have been darker each day though, so levels seem to be rising :D and they will get a positive this time! 

I already miss coffee, Dr. Pepper, and cold cuts lol. I was the exact same way with DD, craved cold Italian Subs my entire pregnancy and couldn't eat them! I had my dad bring me one to the hospital the night she was born!

Sledding with my 3 year old! She gets so tickled so we laugh and laugh. I love to just sit and watch it snow out the window! Originally from the South and living in New England, so I've seen more snow in the last year than I have in my whole life! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• So my ticker changed on Friday, from a poppyseed to an apple seed, can I answer it now? ;)
    1) How many weeks are you? 5w 1d
    2) How are you feeling? 
    Sore boobs, hungry, heavy, tired. 
    This is going to sound strange. I've been battling chronic lyme disease for the last 1.4 years, so I've amassed a handful of alternative doctors and healers. I saw my favorite bodyworker yesterday. I didn't say a word about being pregnancy, knowing that she would 'find' it. She was working on me, got very confused, started laughing and said, 'um....did you know you're pregnant?' She then went on to tell me that the embryo was in the correct position, it had a heart beat, and that she sensed it was a boy! (Which is what I was certain of, although I desperately wanted a girl!)  
    I'm eating an insane amount, just storing up nutrients waiting for ms to kick in....but....what it it never does? I'll gain 100 pounds in my first trimester!
    As a new englander, there's very little I don't love about winter. I love backcountry skiing, sledding, cross country skiing, and all things hygge!! I love to cook soups during the winter and I make a MEAN homemade hot chocolate. 
    Due with rainbow rainbow rainbow baby on 9/29/17
    It's been a long road- Let's just say that! 
  • @Megzb510 I'd like to officially express my envy and enthusiasm that you get to see Hamilton!!!
    Due with rainbow rainbow rainbow baby on 9/29/17
    It's been a long road- Let's just say that! 
  • @Raincity we bought the tickets last June (my friend and I seriously did no work for 2 hours while we toiled with Ticketmaster) and it feels like everyone had tickets before us and has seen it already! I'm excited because Wayne Brady just took over for the Aaron Burr role so I am super excited to see him!

also I was amazed that your alternative therapy person immediately knew you were pregnant. How awesome that she is that in tune with the body! 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker