June 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 1/28

For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What was you and your SO's wedding first dance song (or favorite song if not married)?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 1/28

• Options
    How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? Mango

Appointment updates? Went for my sequential blood work this past Tuesday, got the call on Thursday that the results came back higher risk for Down Syndrome (posted this already in NIPT testing so sorry for the repeat). So I went for more blood work for the NIPT (Panorama) test. Impatiently awaiting the results, in the meantime my anatomy scan is a week from Tuesday on the 7th and next OB appointment on the 14th. I am not sure if I will get the results of the NIPT before those appointments or not but hopefully i'll have answers soon.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Well I am on my second breakfast today and it's only 8:23a. Otherwise feeling lots of baby movement. Is there such thing as too much movement? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? None other than the above. 

GTKY: What was you and your SO's wedding first dance song (or favorite song if not married)? Matchbox Twenty - Overjoyed :) 
  • Options
    For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24!

How far along are you? 20 weeks!!! So excited to be half way

How big is baby? Banana 

Appointment updates? Went to endocrinologist this week. Supposedly don't have thyroid issue. Will redo blood work this Friday and see my ob on the 6th for anatomy scan

Any new symptoms or changes?  I'm feeling really big and yesterday after working I was very uncomfortable 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not really. Glad my toddler is back to his happy self. Don't think he was napping enough at daycare 

GTKY: What was you and your SO's wedding first dance song (or favorite song if not married)? We both hate to dance so our reception was actually just a sit down dinner with cake and ice cream (married on husbands birthday). I walked down the aisle to Miranda Lambert "Love Song". My current favorite love song for us (that I have actually caught husband singing once!!) is the new Chris Jansen song "When I'm holding her"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kassyfry- What?! After all that, you don't have a thryoid issue? That's crazy! You can PM me if you want to chat about it more.
  • Options
    @kassyfry- What?! After all that, you don't have a thryoid issue? That's crazy! You can PM me if you want to chat about it more.
    @mamaelle27 Nope! The lab my ob uses was wrong. So the endo sent everything of to a reference lab and it all came back normal. That's fine with me because it's just one more thing that I could add to my list for making me high risk and just another set of doctors and appointments. 
  • Options
    @kassyfry- the lab was wrong? That's scary! But glad it's one less thing you have to worry about.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

How far along are you? Halfway there!!!!! Fist bump to @kassyfry as well. I want to just headbutt something because I'm so excited!!

How big is baby? Banana

Appointment updates? AS on Monday 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Lots of movement this week. Baby seems to get hyper with caffeine. My belly officially really popped so I moved from regular pants to maternity. I bought great maternity skinny jeans, pants and leggings from H&M and am super happy with my new wardrobe. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I placed a request for a seat cushion at work because the butt pain is real and THEY DIDNT ORDER IT. Now I have to wait until next month. I had been waiting like a kid on Christmas morning for it to arrive :-/ 

GTKY: What was you and your SO's wedding first dance song (or favorite song if not married)? And I Love Her by The Beatles. DH wanted to pick the song :-) 
  • Options
    @graceriesz I hope you get out of limbo soon!
  • Options
    @Knottie42089123 thank you. I lol'd at your headbutt comment. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 22 Weeks

How big is baby? Coconut or size of water bottle.

Appointment updates? Nothing til February

Any new symptoms or changes?  Feeling movement frequently which makes me happy.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not this week 

GTKY: What was you and your SO's wedding first dance song (or favorite song if not married)?
    We didn't dance at our wedding it was outside and 100 degree's. I walked down the aisle to Russell Dickerson's Yours. 
  • Options
    tmrusselltmrussell member
    edited January 2017
    @graceriesz waiting is the worst. Hope you get results soon. Sending positive vibes your way. 

• Options
    @tmrussell thanks - waiting is the worst! 

• Options
    How far along are you? 22 weeks

How big is baby? Coconut or papaya. I find it funny that my siggy ticker says papaya, but on the bump APP, papaya is 36 weeks. There's no consistency with these comparisons!

Appointment updates? I have my fetal echo on Tuesday. Praying my little girl has a strong, healthy heart!

Any new symptoms or changes? Just a lot of growth and stretching.

Rants/Raves/Questions? LOVE all the movement I'm feeling, and kicks are getting stronger. Sometimes I just lie down and stare at my stomach moving.

GTKY: What was you and your SO's wedding first dance song (or favorite song if not married)? Can You Feel the Love Tonight (Elton John)

@graceriesz Ugh, I hope you get your results soon. I can't imagine how tough and nerve wracking that must be!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    jennas312jennas312 member
    edited January 2017
    How far along are you? 21 Weeks

How big is baby? Endive on bump. Baseball hat or some kind of weasel on Ovia. Baby girl's moving like a weasel this week. 

Appointment updates? Anstomy scan was good Tuesday. Dentist this week. Might not get a filling. Doesn't even feel like I need one and it's been a year.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Tired more.
    Baby's moving a lot more and I love it. Stomach definitely got bigger too.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Wondering about how dentist will go. Hubby and his friend are starting nursery this week.  

GTKY: What was you and your SO's wedding first dance song (or favorite song if not married)? XO covered by John Mayer
    Pregnancy Ticker