Options

TWW Saturday

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:  

Timing:  

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Give me your favorite tailgate food. Bonus for recipes!

Re: TWW Saturday

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome to Saturday!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 (ttc, but have been ntnp for 6+ months)

CD/DPO:  CD 20 / something around 9-10 DPO but just a guess

Timing:  Either really good or way off the mark

Testing: I might cave and test tomorrow... I'm so bad at waiting

R/R: I am both loving and hating my Saturday. It's dark and cold, there was some snow/rain (sleet) mixture last night. Woke up to the hills in the distance covered in dusting of snow. Was so pretty! DH isn't here, so I feel a bit like a bachlorette just making an absolute mess and not getting out of my PJ's. I'll do a quick clean up before he's due home tonight :)

CS/Q: 

Buffalo wings!!! Ah, those were the days. (I'm originally from Buffalo)

32 yo, mother to an adorable 3 year old, TTC! 
  • Options
    @safire3 ((hugs)) cycle 13 is a twat. I absolutely love my RE clinic. I sent you a PM with the details. 

• Options
    @safire3 I'm so sorry  :(
  • Options
    @safire3 @Brooklyngirl6 sorry for the bfn, ladies. 

@bluejeanbabi05 have a great time at your dinner!!
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @jess0211 First of all, that cat is too cute. Yours? 

And the other stuff...I hear you. I'm just behind you in age and I feel a bit "in a rush" to find out if I need outside help or not. But also to keep in mind that 11 dpo is still early as well and doesn't mean a bfn for the cycle. 
  • Options
    @jess0211 ((hugs)) I hate people sometimes! Who TF says something like that to someone else???? "Oh, 35, better hurry!" FU. 

Image result for fuck you gif

• Options
    orbmakerorbmaker member
    edited January 2017

Month/Cycle: 1/1 (been hardcore lurking this month as my partner and I tried to make a baby for the first time). Thanks for all your wisdom, ladies! 

CD/DPO:  31/13(?)

Timing:  I tried to use CM + what my period charting app (clue) said to figure out ovulation. By my amateur estimates: -5,-2,-1,O,+1 and some other times outside of the window for good measure. I'll start taking temps next cycle.

Testing: I took one very optimistic test at ?8dpo when I started spotting in a VERY light way. This went on for daaaaays, and never happens to me, so was totally messing with my mind (is it implantation bleeding???? I'm totally preg! You know the drill). I managed to wait a couple of days and then took a test on 11dpo (BFN), and then again on 12dpo (BFN) cos, yanno, the first response tests aren't reliable anymore ;) There goes $20.

Now I'm just expecting my period to start any minute for real. But if it doesn't, I'll test again on Monday maybe.  

R/R: I've been using my imaginary pregnancy as a kind of salve on the surplus of terrifying news these past few weeks, as well as the (peaceful) death of my grandfather. But now I'm just feeling pretty bummed all over.

CS/Q: I think this means something about stalking charts and/or questions. Do any of you have an opinion about organic PNVs? trying to avoid pesticides generally, but haven't really researched what it all means in this dept and just randomly picked one ($$$) when I was in a rush. Does it matter? 

I love variations on cauliflower wings. 

https://minimalistbaker.com/spicy-red-curry-cauliflower-wings/

• Options
    safire3safire3 member
    edited January 2017
    Thank you guys so much for the help and the kind words. Trying to pull myself together before DH gets home soon. At least I can drink when we go out tonight so I guess that's a plus. 
    So many bfn today  :(
    @jess0211 I know exactly what you mean. I get pressured by friends, family and colleges all the time. As if it's just up to us to just snap our fingers and make it happen. Sorry for the bfn and hugs to you.

*edited because bump ate half my post
  • Options
    Got my period about 30 min after posting  :(

But I took a couple NSAIDs for these dang cramps and my partner is making me a bloody maria, so things could be worse. Best of luck to all of you! If you're still around next month, maybe I can get to know y'all a little better. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:  22/8

Timing:  -2,-1(2x),O, 1,3

Testing: 1/31 or 2/1

R/R: got to sleep in this morning!!!! More house organizing for me, which is also a rave! Yay! 

CS/Q: can going in the spa effect ovulation!? Or fertilization? 

Carne Asada! Self explanatory! Lol blue moon beer! Does that count as food!? Lol

Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    VLillyVVLillyV member
    edited January 2017

Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO:  CD18 DPO7

Timing:  -4,-3,-1,0

Testing: in... 8 days! So it begins.

R/R: rant: my mouth hurts from a swollen gum :( 

CS/Q: none

Aww but I don't tailgate :( sorry!

On mobile today, won't be on much! 

*hugs* to all all the bfns :(

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO:  16/2

Timing:  -4, -1, O

Testing: trying to hold out until Thursday 2/9

R/R: I need a nap today 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Give me your favorite tailgate food. Bonus for recipes! I don't tailgate, but I love spicy chicken wings

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    @jess0211 I'm so sorry.  :/ 

@JulesDP that golden girls gif is on point! I'm actually watching that show right now! 

Ok all. Just got back from seeing La La Land. It was SOOO good!! Highly recommend you all see it! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/ 10? I think I O'd on the 18th, but possibly the 19th. didn't closely track this cycle. 

Timing:  If I am right about the 18th -5 & 0. DH schedule was not TTC friendly with my schedule this month. 

Testing: Tested early this morning BFN knew I shouldn't have. AF should start 31st or 1st. 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Give me your favorite tailgate food. Bonus for recipes! I absolutely love buffalo chicken dip. Super quick and easy to make for anything. I really do not measure anything. Small can of chicken, 1 block of cream cheese, roughly half cup to a cup of cheddar cheese (or Mozz depends on your choice) 1/4-1/3 cup ranch. And buffalo sauce- as much as you think looks & tastes good. 

throw chicken into a saucepan on the stove, add the block of cream cheese. Melt. Add cheese. Melt. Add ranch and Buffalo. Mix. put in a casserole dish, bake at 350 for 15-20mins.

• Options
    @VLillyV just curious, why are you testing in 8 days? You're 7 dpo? Wouldn't that make you 15 dpo? Do you hold off POAS until AF doesn't show? 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    @kmornelas29 i have a cycle that has varied a few days here and there and think it's probably a better idea just to wait it out. BFNS ruin my day. I might cave in but for the most part, holding out :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO:  21/7

Timing:  -2,-1,0

Testing: af is due on Feb 8th so trying to hold out till Feb 7th 

R/R: rant: there are way to many bfn on here today. I'm so sorry ladies.  Prayers next cycle is your bfp. 

CS/Q:

We don't watch sports at our house. But if we did it would be wings.

• Options

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO:  23/10 or so (NTNP, lots of EWCM on CD 13)

Timing:  ED/EOD

Testing: between CD 28-32 after no AF

R/R: I came down with a super bad cold Friday night but now it's lightened up. I took a zzzquil last night and slept for 11 hours. I still have a bit of congestion but I don't feel miserable and that's what knocks me out. I hope it's actually getting better. I've had some symptoms that get me thinking about a BFP but then I remember PMS symptoms are pretty much the same. I don't have horrible boobs pain yet and I always get that before AF. I just have light pinchy cramps, increased appetite, and more acne but those are AF symptoms too.  

CS/Q:

I've never tailgated

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @Sarahleh yes that is my kitty.

Have I mentioned lately how awesome you ladies are?! I can't tag you all, but your comments made me feel so much better today.

@kmornelas29 yay for sleeping in!!!

@BertieMeetsGertie I can't wait to see it!!!

@Jrl10051 Your name looks new to me, Welcome!!!!

@slaven glad you're feeling better!!

Again, so sorry to all the ladies with BFNs today. Group hug!

Pregnancy Ticker