Trying to Get Pregnant

FFFC 1/27

2»

Re: FFFC 1/27

• Loading the player...
  • @JJMNO1616 You can share any story real or made up.  Mine is real  :)

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @jessafishy were you part of that bmb?

• @bluejeanbabi05 I was. I mean, I'm glad I deleted because I had way overshared in my time over there (I was super active and got too comfortable) but I wish I had the history to look back on sometimes. I'm still really good friends with a lot of the girls from the BMB.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @eggplantface ha! Would you believe that I never even thought of that? 

Right before the catfish stuff went down was the first time we were able to change our SN. I changed to jessafish. Then I had my account deleted and they are lying liars who lied and told me the SN would be available in 48 hours. So I added the y to the end.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @slaven I totally understand your judgement. I have a paternal uncle who got a divorce a few years ago (he was married to the women most of my life so I still consider her my aunt) and immediately after the divorce was final, they BOTH re-married the people they had dated right before dating/marrying each other. Like what the hell is that? I don't know much about my aunts new marriage but my Uncle's is a total train wreck and I know this because they broadcast EVERYTHING on FB. :| It's weird when you become more of an adult then the adults in your family. 
  • @JJMNO1616 I also hate when people broadcast everything on FB. Perfect example, my mom was shocked to see that my aunt's ex had posted on FB that they were engaged (perfect way to tell your family, right?). My mom screen shotted it, and posted it with the caption "What the hell (aunt's name)" as if a private message or conversation wasn't a bit more appropriate. 

I also just facetimed my mom and she gave me more of the details. As of Tuesday my aunt had a different gf and as of Thrusday my aunt is now engaged to her previous ex (the one who cheated). My mom and my aunt live together and I just hope my siblings aren't being exposed to too much drama or PDA. Apparently my brother went to stay at our Dad's house last weekend because my aunt was making out with her gf (not the fiance one)  on the couch. I think there is a place and time. My parents never played tonsil hockey in front of us. My aunt's excuse was "well I live here" but so do 3 kids under the age of 18. I can't deal with stupid. 

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @jessafishy We actually just shared the thread here recently! What a read. What was it that made people suspicious originally?

• @jessafishy Thanks. This story is the best.

• @adirat the thread where she was outed is still floating around July 14. Essentially she was a "lesbian with 3 kids and pregnant with her 4th" she stole photos from some obscure Swedish social media star and used them for herself. Posted a birth story and photos of her son. Was active and posting daily for over a year. And then her "wife" joined TB and it started getting weird so those of us who had moved to a Facebook group did more digging, found the photos were faked and the rest is kind of history.

The biggest thing was how long she had gone without anyone figuring it out. A bunch had suspicions for awhile but she was well liked and accepted and there was no hard evidence.
    Wasn't there a 'tangled boobs' thing? I vaguely remember...
  • @adirat the thread where she was outed is still floating around July 14. Essentially she was a "lesbian with 3 kids and pregnant with her 4th" she stole photos from some obscure Swedish social media star and used them for herself. Posted a birth story and photos of her son. Was active and posting daily for over a year. And then her "wife" joined TB and it started getting weird so those of us who had moved to a Facebook group did more digging, found the photos were faked and the rest is kind of history.

The biggest thing was how long she had gone without anyone figuring it out. A bunch had suspicions for awhile but she was well liked and accepted and there was no hard evidence.
    Wasn't there a 'tangled boobs' thing? I vaguely remember...
    Oh, yes. I had almost gotten rid of that memory. 

That was part of her TMI oversharing stage. It was hand in hand with "DW cheated on me with someone from Craigslist". 

It was pretty obvious, in hindsight, that she was just trying to seem more real and actually didn't have any idea how to do that.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore