August 2017 Moms
Options

My face, ugh.

Alright dolls, 

I've had an easy 1st trimester with exception of one thing: acne. Has anyone found any good skin products lately? I'm trying to remember if it goes away in the second trimester? Ugh. 
Doting wife.
Mama to a 4 year old son.
Big dreamer. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: My face, ugh.

• Options
    I'm getting some acne now and it's I remember correctly, with my first I broke out a ton but subsided later on, probably half way through the second trimester. don't have any recommendations for skin products but hopefully we get past this looking like a young boy going through puberty! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My face is bad, but my back is worse. I'd love to hear some recommendations too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with @TheMrs.  I think the discussion is acne if we are talking about the same one.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    African black soap (bar) is amazing. I've suffered with acne for years and this is the best my face has been since switching to this a month ago. No cysts anymore
  • Options
    I used baking soda as a paste to wash with in the shower every day and then applied tea tree oil as a spot corrector during my first pregnancy. Thankfully my skin isn't quite so terrible this time around.