April 2016 Moms

Pregnant Again!!!???

I'm solely nursing... not on birth control (the mini pill made us both sick). we use the stupid pull out method & do "other things" more often. But lately I've been waking up with head aches and getting nauseous easier and had a random 2 days of spotting  (haven't had my period yet). Honestly I'm just hoping it's the flu... I'd call my dr but they are closed today.... 

Re: Pregnant Again!!!???

• It's definitely possible...I got pregnant while breastfeeding. :wink: But could just be your cycle getting ready to start up again.
  • It's definitely possible...I got pregnant while breastfeeding. :wink: But could just be your cycle getting ready to start up again.
    I could do without both
  • Loading the player...
    I could do without both
    You could try taking a test to (maybe) put your mind at ease? 
  • I think I'm going to tomorrow
  • I was bfing when I got pregnant with #2, #3, and #4. However, my first period post partum has always had symptoms of pregnancy. And I've always been relieved when I realized that it was just my period starting back up again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Best of luck with whichever outcome your family wants most @Cwyatt2571!
  • I am BF'ing and got pregnant again :) It can happen!
  • Gosh I can't imagine being pregnant again. I'm still on the fence if I want a second baby, pregnancy was so miserable, lol. Good luck with the outcome! Keep us updated! 
  • sarahufl said:
    I am BF'ing and got pregnant again :) It can happen!
    Congrats! :smiley:
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • loveymay said:
    Gosh I can't imagine being pregnant again. I'm still on the fence if I want a second baby, pregnancy was so miserable, lol. Good luck with the outcome! Keep us updated! 
    I knew I wanted another baby but I was really not excited about another pregnancy. Means to an end, I suppose.
  • sarahufl said:
    When are you due? I got pregnant 5 months PP and am due mid-June. It took some time to wrap my mind around it, but we are so excited now! 
  • sarahufl said:
    When are you due? I got pregnant 5 months PP and am due mid-June. It took some time to wrap my mind around it, but we are so excited now! 
    oh, gosh- that is really quick! Not till mid-September (a bit of a Christmas present.....). Honestly, I am excited about another baby but I am dreading being pregnant again. I really did not enjoy it.
  • sarahufl said:
    loveymay said:
    Gosh I can't imagine being pregnant again. I'm still on the fence if I want a second baby, pregnancy was so miserable, lol. Good luck with the outcome! Keep us updated! 
    I knew I wanted another baby but I was really not excited about another pregnancy. Means to an end, I suppose.
    That's how I have to look at it, it's a means to an end. I just wish it wasn't such a long means! If we have another, I would like a 3 year age difference between them. That way I can enjoy my LO's babyhood without puking 24/7......that and also to only have 1 kid in diapers at a time! Haha

Anyway, congrats to you mama's that are expecting again!  :)
  • Congratulations ladies! The older LO gets the more settled I am on being one and done. I feel complete as a family. But I'm happy you're all looking forward to new additions to your families  <3