TTC  09/15
*TW Loss mentioned*
BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
TTCAL 3/2016
Acupuncture 11/16
Dx December 2016: unexplained 
January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
Ambrose born on his due date!

Re: TGIF Check-In 01/27/17

• I'm on the train to Montreal in a few hours with my bff and his boyfriend! Staying with a dear friend in my old neighbourhood in her lovely condo.

I'm seeing friends (well it's an ex fling and his partner but we're thick as thieves) for brunch on Saturday morning, seeing my old grocer who tears up every time we see each other, and then making some spice blends with the friend I'm staying with! She brings spices back from her hometown in India, so I'm really excited to smell/taste/work with those! She developed a menu for a restaurant in Montreal, so we're going for dinner there that night.

Sunday is brunch at a fav vegan spot, a little shopping, picking up bagels for my neighbourhood business owners and then the train home! 

Mostly just hoping to make it through my first night(s) away from DH since we've lived together and with my sanity regarding this cycle intact! I had a bfp dream last night, so hahaha gl with that last one.
    Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16

• Happy weekend everyone! Right now my pup and I are off to meet a potential Foster pup. This will be our first of hopefully many fosters. His name is Cujo....
    Saturday and Sunday its fundraising with my bball team, topped off with a Sunday lunch with girls from church. Nice and relaxing <3

Enjoy Montreal @reneeannemm!
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• Loading the player...
  • @reneeannemm. Sounds like an awesome weekend.  I remember being away from DH after we married and it sucked.  We married on Saturday and he returned home on Monday.  Totally sucked but we made it through.  We lived apart for two weeks after we married and then I moved.  You will get through...you have lots of distractions planned 

@SoonToBeMommaHowe. Enjoy the foster pup.  I'm not sure I could do it.  I love animals and not sure I could give him up lol.  

AFM....not much planned.  Just running errands.  We are getting ready to remodel our master bathroom so we have to pick up some paint. I'm keeping the vanity we have but painting it and getting new counter for it.  Shower will be gutted.  I'm very excited for this to get done.  
  • @SoonToBeMommaHowe Good for you!! That makes me so incredibly happy to see. Fostering is so important.
    Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16

• Other than playing at a wedding tonight I really have no plans this weekend.  I'm sure we will come up with something though.  I might have DH help me a little bit with my website.  I had to redo it and there are a few things I don't know how to do.  Might also go to kohl's and look at their home dept.  I've been working on decorating the music room I teach out of at DH's photo studio.  Started that process last weekend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Last HCG test hopefully, then chiro and acupuncture before niece's competition tomorrow. Going to buy a new stove today and exchange our old one with SIL for her old washer. DH is working Sunday, so I have to do tax stuff and order wedding pic prints. Maybe should have done that 6 months ago.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Sounds like fun @reneeannemm! I had a bfp dream last night too :/

thats awesome @SoonToBeMommaHowe! Warms my heart! 

@Mack2342 have fun with the remodel! 

@vlagrl29 I may have missed it...you're in a band? 

@NYTino24 fx for last hcg <3

afm-
    not much going on! Having my mom, brother, his gf, and my IL's over for dinner tomorrow night and that's it. Excited for relaxing time :) 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• We're having another low-key weekend, which after another whirlwind week, I am grateful.  My brother, who is in college, will be in town so I'll get to see him for a bit, but otherwise, I plan on sitting on the couch for most of the weekend.  **TW** I am waiting on results of my second beta, so if it's good news, it'll be a celebration weekend and if it's bad news, well then at least I won't have to show my face to anyone but H. 
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• @reneeannemm have a fun trip! I know it's tough being away from DH but it sounds like you have lots of plans to take your mind off of it!

@SoonToBeMommaHowe what a cutie! Have fun with the pup!

@Mack2342 a bathroom remodel sounds exciting!!!

@vlagrl29 have fun decorating your music room!

@NYTino24 good luck with the labs. FX it's your last one!

AFM this weekend we have got to get the Xmas decorations out of my dining room! Everything is packed up, but we've been too lazy to take them out to the shed lol. 

My Granny and I are heading to Joanne's (about 40 minutes away) to get some fabric for a couple of projects we both have. I just learned to sew and I'm going pinterest crazy!!! 

The weather is supposed to be amazing this weekend so we plan to get out of the house and go to the park or go for a long walk and soak up some sun!!
  • @Uhlease13 enjoy your time with family!

@laeberge3 FX for good numbers and a weekend full of celebration!!
  • @Uhlease13- I'm in a string trio and I play viola.  I also teach violin and viola private lessons.  I teach out of my home studio and the studio at DH's location.  We are looking to rent that room out to other music teachers on the days I'm not there for extra cash flow.
  • @reneeannemm Enjoy the weekend trip! It will be a nice break and TTCAL stress reliever I bet!
    @SoonToBeMommaHowe Thats awesome you're fostering! Like @Mack2342 said I couldn't do it because I would end up keeping it lol
    @mack2342 those projects sounds fun, especially seeing the transformation!
    @vlagrl29 The music room project project sounds fun and so does the wedding your playing at tonight!
    @NYTino24 you sound like me but I was suppose to edit my wedding video like 5 years ago and never came around to doing it. Now I don't have time lol
    @Uhlease13 relaxing time is always a good time especially with family.
    @pumpkin0913 That sounds like a fun mini trip with your Granny and I'm also jealous of the good weather you will be getting this weekend.

As for me, no plans for this weekend except work of course. Praying that it will be a busy weekend. We did a pop up at a local brewery last night and it was great response so I'm hoping folks will stop by the weekend for some grub. We didn't get around to decorating the restaurant either since we opened, so I might take some time to resize and edit photos I have from Bangladesh to put on the walls but knowing me, I won't hahahah
  • @MimoCa you opened a restaurant? How exciting! FX for a nice busy weekend!
  • amberrukaamberruka member
    edited January 2017
    @MimoCa hope you get lots of customers this weekend!
    @SoonToBeMommaHowe can't handle it, Cujo is cuteness overload.....!
    @laeberge3 congrats on your rising beta! I'm noticing a pattern with my cycle buddies here  ;)
    @reneeannemm have a wonderful time in Montreal  :)

AFM, pretty quiet weekend. Now that I started spotting today (5 days before AF supposed to be here...weird) I can jack myself out on ibuprofen and I'm doing *much* better---I even got into my own car this afternoon without screaming! (the hardest part, something about that position just knocks me down). Might go give blood tomorrow since i haven't done that in a while. I had malaria in 2001 so I could donate again after 10 years but they still bring you in back and shine a light on ya like the Gestapo....still worth it, though. Apparently the storms we've had here in OR have created a shortage. And I'm not overly using it anyway since I still can't run yet, keeping to 3 mile/day walks and will try running again after the weekend. 

Edit as I forgot to wish all you bitchin' ladies a wonderful weekend!
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Hard weekend ahead I am helping to through my sis in law a sprinkle for my soon to be nephew...this is going to be tough...hope everyone has a better weekend than me
  • @pumpkin0913 yes thanks. Unfortunately January is deaaaaadddd for restaurants. Hoping Feb picks up a bit :)
  • @reneeannemm You have such an exciting life. You really know how to live everyday. I admire that. And Yah for spices from India. Lucky!

@SoonToBeMommaHowe That's great that you foster. So many dogs that need homes! 

@Mack2342 The idea of remodel is enticing but the process seems like a nightmare. I hope yours is not. Post pics when it's done!

@vlagrl29 Playing at weddings sounds awesome. What a great job to be able to see people at their happiest. Although I'm sure you have some crazy stories. 

@pumpkin0913 If you like crafting, check out gel glue batik flowers. I did them with my third grade and they all came out beautiful and they were super easy. 

@MimoCa
    Some of the best food I've eaten has been at a pop up. And they are exciting too. Sounds fun!

@amberruka glad you are feeling a little better. Hope you continue to heal. I just tweeked my back in a Zumba type class because I have no rhythm. 

AFM

Well I'm taking my first Barre on Sunday. I'm excited and nervous because I have no flexibility. I'm also planning on going hiking with the dogs. Me and dh were toying with the idea of getting a carriage to pull behind our bikes for the dogs. We will look like crazy dog people, but we are so I guess it's okay. Have a great weeekend y'all.  
  • oh that would be so hard @nalex420 - hoping you get thru it ok.  I know its hard to be happy for someone but also so sad for yourself.
  • @justsuzie those are super cute! I looked them up online and it looks like a fun craft
  • @justsuzie. I will post pics of bathroom when done.   Your art project turned out great!  
  • @justsuzie  Look at you killing it at the gym!  I love zumba type classes.  I wish there was more hip hop like ones.  My old gym had it and loved it.  

@Mack2342  Bathroom re-do.  Love it.  

@amberruka  - Yay for small strides toward feeling better

@reneeannemm  Reading you talk about the spices is making me smell and see them in my head!  Your weekend sounds amazing.  

@SoonToBeMammaHowe  Cujo is adorable!!  I think I would foster and they would all end up living with me.

@MimoCa  Hope business is good!

@NYTino24  Enjoy the chiro and acupuncture.  I'm still looking into the acupuncture.  Hope to find someone soon.

AFM

It's my birthday today!!!!  Where are you @vlagrl29 to remind me that I'm not old?!!  DH has something planned for 8 pm and then dinner afterwards.  
    Other than that not much going on.  
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Happy birthday, @SP128!!

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @SP128 happy bday! I love/hate surprises. You'll have to let us know what the surprise was! Hope you enjoy your bday weekend. :)
  • @SP128.  Happy birthday!!! Enjoy your evening 
  • Happy birthday @SP128!!! Enjoy :blush:

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• Thanks ladies. Just bought myself the ff VIP membership!  Will prob aide in my bsc in tww 
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Happy Birthday @SP128!!!

Sad news...Cujo did not like my pup, so they wouldn't let him stay. My dog is soooo high energy that the first 20 minutes with him and new people/dogs are terrible (not aggressive, just jumpy, licky, sniffing everything, etc). And of course the intro is only 15 minutes long so my dog didn't calm down the whole time. Pretty bummed because I think a friend would do my pup some good. 
    Like how pathetic and sad is this?
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• @SoonToBeMommaHowe. That is too bad. Your pup looks sad. I'm sure you will find one that fits with your pup!
  • @SoonToBeMommaHowe Looks like you need to find another high energy playful pup to foster. Sorry this one didn't work out. 
  • Happy birthday @SP128

Sorry you couldn't keep the pup @SoonToBeMommaHowe
  • happy birthday @SP128

• @SP128 happy birthday!!
  • justsuziejustsuzie member
    edited January 2017
    @TScalei Barre was great....It was a free class that I went to with a friend.  Unfortunately I don't have an extra 120/month for it so I will check out the class they have at my Healthtrax gym.  I really liked the flexibility aspect.  I am soooooo not flexible so I am hoping that this will help me out!  

You're pup is too cute.  Does he get all those ice balls on the hair from the snow.  Our pups get weighed down with them!

(edit forgot to mention how cute the pup is)
  • @justsuzie - yes barre has really helped me with my flexibility. She gets the ice balls from the snow- she loves picking them off her and just loves the snow in general! Lol
  • your dog is so adorable @TScalei - jealous you have snow.  It's supposed to be in the upper 50s here tomorrow.  I'm hoping February gives us an actual winter storm
  • Awww @TScalei she's so cute!