December 2016 Moms
Options

Health and Fitness Check-in ~ 1.23.17

1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?

2.  What is your fitness goal this week?

3.  Any challenges this week?

4.  How did you do with your goals last week?

5.  GTKY:  Name one thing you're proud of (baby related or otherwise)?

Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  Take a walk around your neighborhood (or an indoor mall, gym track, etc. if weather is an issue) 3 times this week.  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
Married: Aug. 2005
DS1: Born Oct. 2012
DS2: Born Jun. 2014

Re: Health and Fitness Check-in ~ 1.23.17

• Options
    This week is all about upping milk supply. Starting a regime of a bunch of supplements per LC. Keep eating oatmeal for breakfast every morning. And make sure I'm drinking plenty of water. 

If the rain ever stops, keep up our daily walks around the neighborhood. Still have 2 weeks until I should be cleared for anything more. 

Excessive wise, it's been raining like crazy which is not normal for us. Food wise, it's just hard to find the time to cook any real food. But FI's been cooking dinners so that's helped. 

Don't remember what they were or if I even had any...

I'm proud of every once this little guy gains. It has not been an easy road but we're getting better and better. 
  • Options
    1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week? To go a full day without indulging in Oreos. I can't quit them! 

Workout at least 3X and run 1X. 

Nope

I didn't have any. 

5.  GTKY:  Name one thing you're proud of (baby related or otherwise)? That my baby cooperated during stroller hours at the gym. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Posting on the correct date!

Newbie here for the health check-in! Sorry it's the middle of the week-better late than never :)
    My doc cleared me for exercise last week (Wed).

Limit sugar/carbs.

I just got a fitbit Charge 2 for my birthday, so I set a step (8000) goal. It's not much, but you have to start somewhere. I live in a 3 story townhouse so I take advantage of the stairs.

I plan on attending a mommy and me yoga class tomorrow. It will be a fitness and mommy challenge, as I am still a bit scared every time I go out alone with baby. Also, I have never BF in public (except for the car).

First week.

Baby is sleeping through the night (or until 4-5am, close enough). I have no excuses that I am too tired to be active.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I need to start eating in a more regulated way. I'll not eat because... kids... and then I'll eat way too much at one time like - gotta take advantage of the opportunity. It's resulting in way too much food in an very unbalanced way and it's really stressing me out.
    Walk and/or workout every day. My workouts are currently a yoga flow I do most days (it's short) and then tabata with exercises that are all postpartum friendly (oops just found out burpees are not ab friendly right now).
    The ab split continues to be a challenge. The weather is not as nice but I'm fairly used to getting out in any weather.
    Well with fitness. Very poorly with nutrition. I'm really struggling to normalize there.
    I have really healthy beautiful babies. I think I do a great job staying healthy during pregnancy (for the most part) and having a very healthy environment for them once they are here.
    Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  Take a walk around your neighborhood (or an indoor mall, gym track, etc. if weather is an issue) 3 times this week.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    1. My nutrition goal this week is to eat reasonable portions. Not eat until I feel like I'm going to burst!

2. My fitness goal is to walk up and down our stairs 6 times in a row, everyday. So far, so good! Still not quite ready for 'real' exercise. 

3. Lucas has been pretty fussy these last 2 days, I think he is hitting his 2nd 'leap' from the wonder weeks. So I have been walking up and down the stairs while carrying him or wearing him in my wrap. 

4. Hm. What were my goals lasts week? lol, seriously though, I can't remember and am not going back to check. Thanks a lot brain! I have been eating healthy and not eating junk food. I want junk food, but I'm not giving in. I could be more active though. I think I was going to get out for a walk last week and I didn't, the weather sucked. I did go for a walk today, does that count?

5. I am pretty proud that I am there for my friends. Even though I don't feel that close to any of them anymore. New baby kind of takes over for a while. Even so, I'm helping to throw a baby shower this weekend, and I threw 2 baby showers for my friends last year. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers