February 2017 Moms

Thursday/Friday Ticker Change (1/26&27)

poofwokpoofwok member
edited January 2017 in February 2017 Moms
(Taken from wednesday's!)

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Any signs that baby could be coming soon? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is getting you through these final weeks? 

First BFP: 12/16/13
EDD: 08/23/14
Baby BOY born: 08/29/14

Re: Thursday/Friday Ticker Change (1/26&27)

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 36 weeks

How big is baby? size of a chihuahua 

When is your next appointment? next friday

Any signs that baby could be coming soon? no signs and no changes in my cervix, still 0-0

Rant/Rave/Questions? my husband just got a new job and will be starting in the next few weeks, which means we need to buy insurance for a month, since that's when little bean is due. I wish they hadn't been so slow with their hiring process, he applied two months ago! 

GTKY: What is getting you through these final weeks? ds1 talks about his new brother all the time and it's exciting to see how excited he is about helping with another baby. Also, it's nice to know there's not too much time left. I'm just hoping to make it to ds2's birthday and party day. I'll be 39 weeks at that point  :#
  • @Gretchypoo I'm going for a pedi and a massage on Monday!! Hoping this baby stays put over the weekend because I really really wanna go :lol:
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • @concreteangell it has become a necessity. I can't reach my toes and I almost hurt myself inserting evening primrose oil last night... There is a reason women who love women keep their nails short -- OUCH. :grimace: