July 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 1/24

JAM85JAM85 member
edited January 2017 in July 2017 Moms
sorry this is late! My phone went in the washer last night and I just was able to get the replacement!

This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: If you could eat at any restaurant right now where would it be and why?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 1/24

• Hi ladies! I am now switching over to Tuesday from Thursday, my OB changed my due date to 7/18 after all my ultrasounds lined up with that. 

How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? Avocado 

Upcoming appointments this week? not until next month

Any new symptoms or changes? feeling really good now! the first 13-14 weeks were rough

Rants/Raves/Questions? none this week

GTKY: If you could eat at any restaurant right now where would it be and why? I would probably say Cheesecake factory it's my weakness! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 15 weeks 

How big is baby? navel orange 

Upcoming appointments this week? nothing

Any new symptoms or changes? my belly decided to join us on saturday!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I have that crappy stomach bug going around and no one to take dd off my hands today. Thank goodness for Sesame Street and YouTube today!

GTKY: If you could eat at any restaurant right now where would it be and why? Nothin sounds good today so I'm going to pass on this question! Ha
  • Loading the player...
  • JAM85JAM85 member
    edited January 2017
    Welcome @StacyH0507 !! Sorry you got the bug @alcrimmins there have been a ton going around. I hope you feel better soon!

How
    far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? pomegranate on both Bump and Ovia. rare week. except on my tracker where i am an onion...odd

Upcoming appointments this week? nope. next Wednesday is Level 2 ultrasound/ anatomy scan

Any new symptoms or changes? must be some surge in hormones as i have thrown up today and sunday entire meals. lovely. i thought we were past this phase....still have horrendous gas. also fun. and afternoon headaches BUT it is super easy to find monkey on the doppler now!

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: If you could eat at any restaurant right now where would it be and why? I always ask the questions and then have no idea...probably this place called Sayles on Nantucket that has fresh seafood and just just a massive lobster with drawn butter and steamed clams OR a Legal Seafood and get all the gluten free fried seafood and the gluten free stuffed lobster. basically give me shell fish
    BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is baby? peach

Upcoming appointments this week? No. I have 5 weeks until the AS.

Any new symptoms or changes? No changes. Still so nauseous. 

GTKY: If you could eat at any restaurant right now where would it be and why? Ugh too nauseous for anything to sound good.

LOVE Cheesecake Factory @StacyH0507 ! We live in a small town so don't have one here, but every time we go to the city that is our stop for lunch or dinner. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• How far along are you?  14 weeks!

How big is baby? A peach!

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, next one is in February! 

Any new symptoms or changes? No new symptoms but I think I have a yeast infection, ugh. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nada!

GTKY: If you could eat at any restaurant right now where would it be and why? Definitely Legal Seafoods for some gluten free fish and chips with gluten free onion rings. I would eat that for every meal if my husband let me!!
  • @nktrodden826 we need a field trip!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby? avocado or action figure

Upcoming appointments this week? tomorrow. Husband has to get blood work for genetic testing 

Any new symptoms or changes?  none

Rants/Raves/Questions?  stressing about the genetic testing now. If my husband is also a carrier, we will need to figure out the next step

GTKY: If you could eat at any restaurant right now where would it be and why?  any place that has fresh lobster! 
  • Hi ladies!! Hope you don't mind if I join you! I wa originally part of the Sunday group and have since been redated! Happy Tuesday everyone! 

How far along are you? 14 weeks - officially 2nd tri! Yay!

How big is baby? Peach 

Upcoming appointments this week? Had one today! Got my Materniti 21 and complete NT results! All looks good!

Any new symptoms or changes? I've noticed that I haven't been quite as hungry as I was in the first tri which is cool. But lots of lower back pain all of a sudden! Seems early for that but doc said that could be from the location of my uterus. Hope it gets better soon! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? nothing really! Just happy to be in the second tri and to finally be able to share the news with more people!

GTKY: If you could eat at any restaurant right now where would it be and why? A gourmet sushi restaurant!! because I miss sushi!
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    15 weeks

How big is baby? 
    A canary

Not until the 1st 

I've gone 3 days without throwing up!!!!  Maybe the end to my MS is in sight.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    My parents are coming down to look at a house this week!  Right now they live 13 hours away and I would be so happy if they had a place down here before baby #2 arrives, even if they haven't fully moved down yet!

I would be sitting at this little Chinese restaurant in town... it's a hole in the wall with the best food.  I'm pretty sure I could survive on chop suey   (mainly the broccoli) 
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• How far along are you? 15 weeks 

How big is baby? navel orange 

Upcoming appointments this week? none

Any new symptoms or changes? I was totally called out on being pregnant today for the first time by someone who I haven't told... it is this nice older colleague who i used to work with but don't see as often anymore and I ran into her on campus ... she went straight for it "are you pregnant??" Lol

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm having a rough few weeks at work but excited for the weekend when my ILs are coming to visit - love them!

hmmm so many possible answers... I'll just leave a short list of my favorite restaurants that I have eaten at, anywhere, ever... as to the "why", each comes with its own long story but the bottom line is they were just amazing and memorable experiences which I enjoy thinking of.
    - trattoria il solitario, Capri 
    - seehaus, Munich 
    - eclipse, Munich
    - gigetto, Rome 
    - kavkaz, Tel Aviv 
    - l'as de falafel, Paris 
    - villa joia, Algarve
    - minibar, Lisbon
    - piu piu, nyc 
    - abc kitchen, nyc 
    - poke, nyc
    - Macao trading company, nyc 
    - Berlyn, nyc 

Ok now I'm hungry so I'll stop!!

• How far along are you? 
    16weeks (plus one day... I'm always late on Tuesdays because I work 12 hours and then come home and crash)

How big is baby? 
    Avocado sized

No, I just had one on monday (everything was great), and my next one isn't for 4 weeks at my anatomy scan. 
    The doc thinks that my intermittent heavy bleeding might be small (ha!) placental abruptions. So that will get checked at the a/s too. 

I've finally shaken a cold, and morning sickness has gotten better. I feel like a new person! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    For those keeping track, after my rocky first trimester screening results, my NIPT came back clean, we have a healthy baby girl!

Pretty much anything from back home (Fairbanks, Alaska). It was full of great locally owned restaurants. Now I live in texas and there are so many chains, it's hard to find a good locally owned place. Also, Texas just does not do Chinese food right- so that's usually what I'm craving. I'd also love to go to IHOP since it's breakfast time, I love their french toast. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • nktrodden826nktrodden826 member
    edited January 2017
    Gahhh I couldn't help myself... no more food related questions haha.  Where you at @jam85

ETA: wouldn't show my Legal seafood take out bag :neutral:
  • Hi Tuesday crew! Welcome @StacyH0507 and @SongbirdintheCity

I'm a few days late here forgive me hehe. 

How far along are you? 

14 weeks (technically 14+2 now)

How big is baby? 

Peach?

Yes actually have one in the morning. Early GTT (thanks dad for having diabetes and putting me at a higher risk) plus normal monthly checkup. Stressed out because I have to take my 17 month old along. 

Have a cold so that's all I can notice at the moment. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Hm. There's a raw food restaurant in NYC called Rockin' Raw that is amazing as far as raw food goes. It's like a little hole in the wall but I seriously lurrrrvveee their food and wish I lived close enough to go more often!  

BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...