May 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 1/25

As a group we are truly terrible at this :)

How far along are you? 

How big is baby?

Any appointments this week?

Symptoms?

Cravings?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is the most adventurous thing you've ever done?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 1/25

• edited January 2017
    How far along are you? 26 weeks

How big is baby? I didn't look at the ticker... cabbage maybe? I never pay attention anymore.

Any appointments this week? Nothing until 28 week GD test.

Symptoms? Headaches have gone! Alleluia! Heartburn is intolerable and I wake up mid vomit almost every night. However, I still eat crap before bed and I'm not being careful so I have no one to blame but myself. 

Cravings? Sweets, coke, and salty. Healthy huh? I make a pot with 4 cups of coffee and drink it each morning and then drive thru mcdonalds for a coke every afternoon. I've made better choices with my other two. Oh well, could always be worse.... right?  :|

Rants/Raves/Questions? None that I can think of. 

GTKY: What is the most adventurous thing you've ever done? When DH and I were honeymooning we swam with sharks and did cave dives. I don't think we had any idea what we were in for, which is probably why we did it. Looking back it's something I am so proud of doing, as I would probably never do that now. Also, climbing half dome in Yosemite is another thing I'm glad I did at 17!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Haha, yes, we really do suck at this. I never get around to it while at work. ☺️

How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? Cauliflower? 13 inches, 1.5 ish lbs? 

Any appointments this week? Nope, but I had the GD test last week and results were great.

Symptoms? Gas, rib/back pain, stretch marks on my boobs, kicks galore, feeling mega full after just a few bites of food. I've been sleeping better though.

Cravings? Chocolate.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Just grumbly because of politics and all the crazy work I have to do because of it. My office is right below the giant RESIST sign that Greenpeace folks hung from a crane in DC this morning. Go team. (Btw, I don't work for Greenpeace)

GTKY: What is the most adventurous thing you've ever done? I spent a few weeks hiking/camping across national parks a few years ago. It wasn't super adventurous, but it was probably the best trip I've ever been on.