February 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change (1/25)

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Any signs that baby could be coming soon? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is getting you through these final weeks?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (1/25)

• 39 weeks. 

Pumpkin or watermelon. 

Today. 

Not really.. nothing out of the ordinary. 

Everything hurts. I'm just completely uncomfortable at this point. If I make it through today, this will be the longest I have been pregnant because I had DD a week early. 

Actually, work. I'm working up until the day of and each day when I'm there, it's helping to pass the time. I wish it was going faster, but work is helping me to stay sane. 
  • How far along are you? 36 weeks

How big is baby? 2 Liter of Mountain Dew

When is your next appointment? Next Thursday. This week is my last week without an appointment.

Any signs that baby could be coming soon? Nope, he seems happy to stay put. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm so tired, I haven't been able to go to bed early this week and it's really making it hard to function.

GTKY: What is getting you through these final weeks? Mostly just the excitement of getting to hold my baby in the near future. Also knowing how much still needs done before his arrival is keeping me in the "stay in there a bit longer" mindset despite my body starting to be like "I'm not sure how much longer I can do this". 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 37wks

How big is baby? 
    Big? Baby measured 7lbs 9oz on my growth ultrasound last week.

I had an appointment today for another non-stress test, ultrasound & exam. However the doctor decided not to check my cervix, since it wouldn't change anything and they didn't want to find out if it would make me bleed. (I had to have my cervix surgically repaired after hemorrhaging after my cerclage was removed last week).

I'm having more intense random BH contractions, but not in any pattern yet.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Rant- I have a cold. I couldn't breathe or sleep well before, and this is not helping! :(

(sorry it won't let me unclick the italics). My son's preschool and activity schedule keeps my days busy, but my mom is staying with us to help. I've also been reading the Selection book series and am on book 2, the Elite. It's a quick easy read (young adult books) for my sleep deprived self.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    37 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    ovia says a skunk. at the last appointment they said 3+ kg
    down to weekly now, so the next one is one week from thursday. all these appointments should be making me happy that I can monitor baby's progress, but right now it's more like "meh".
    no, thank goodness. SO is flying in on the 11th and she better not be getting any bright ideas to start proceedings before then.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    The plaaaague. Oh man. Coughing and hacking and sore throat and stuffy nose and you can't even stay in bed all day because 1) the kid needs to get brought to school and 2) you volunteered to work until Feb1. WTF was I thinking? Sickness is so much worse when you need to adult while pregnant.
    Well, the start of my mat leave on Feb 1. I was so smug about my pregnancy not affecting my work but daaaaamn I am counting down the hours. But starting Feb 1 I will let myself get pampered and massaged and go buy useless knickknacks for the baby, so there.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• How far along are you? 
    35 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    a pineapple
    Feb 1st
    nope
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I think I'm getting sick. I have been feeling like death since yesterday waahhh.
    Also, I just hurt everywhere, especially my back.
    The fact that I have no choice? ha. but seriously, just knowing we still have a lot to do, and my DS.