February 2017 Moms

Monday B*fest, Jan 23rd Edition

2»

Re: Monday B*fest, Jan 23rd Edition

• Loading the player...
  • edited January 2017
    @yogadevil I mean, it's not a strategy for every day, but think of it as a toast to everything you've done and everything you're about to do :) That's what I did. 
  • People still use AOL email?!?!
  • People still use AOL email?!?!
    RIGHT?! 
  • @WinchesterGirl that is the ONLY good purpose for an AOL account! ;-)
  • DH makes fun of my AOL email all the time. I only use it for deals/coupons. I also used it while planning our wedding and I'm glad b/c now even over a year later despite unsubscribing from a bunch of stuff I still end up getting wedding crap sent to it.
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Does AOL instant messenger still work if you sign into AOL?! I wish I could somehow go back and see all my conversations
  • @leslie1331 I just checked and you can still login to AIM. I couldn't figure out how to view old conversations though so idk if that is possible but AIM does still exist. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• @leslie1331 I just checked and you can still login to AIM. I couldn't figure out how to view old conversations though so idk if that is possible but AIM does still exist. 
    Looks like I know how I am spending my afternoon  :)
  • @poetryandoceans - I do not get why people don't realize that any sign of sickness = no access to a newborn. Come on, now. If I'm sick, I don't even want to be around people who come into contact with a new baby. It's nuts to me that people don't think about this stuff. 

@yogadevil - Ugh, I remember that from my first. Poor you. The important things were to rest and to eat, and I couldn't make myself do either one. I was wired for, like, weeks. I started to resort to Benadryl just to force my body to rest.