February 2017 Moms

Appointments: Week of January 16

124»

Re: Appointments: Week of January 16

• @Vastra that's amazing news!! Either way, I feel like it shouldn't be too long before she makes her appearance! 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Loading the player...
  • @vastra oh man! I was waiting to hear your update but you're still pregnant! I guess this is good news but I'm sure disappointing that you have to wait longer. Hopefully labor is imminent! 
  • @concreteangell Thanks! And I should add: if this is the biggest complication of the entire pregnancy, bring it. I know other ladies have had SUCH rough times, so I can handle some flippage and unpredictability. I have no problem with this kid having a mind of her own!
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • @Vastra Hopefully she stays flipped to where she currently is! 

@Janefelicity I hope they are able to get you feeling better. Keep us posted!
  • @Vastra Not sure what your "dream" birth plan was, but you sound kind of excited so hopefully this is all good news for you! 
  • So crazy @Vastra! Hope things continue moving along nicely!
  • @Vastra wow! I think I'd be a bit emotional about the change of plans, but excited to possibly avoid surgery! Sorry again I didn't get any plan in place as your labor buddy. If I can help in any way, message me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @FreshBakedBrownies so not a problem- between that weird rollercoaster and my parents in town and just general gaaahhh I haven't really reached out or even been on TB much. I am here for you too! 
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • @Vastra that is crazy! Look at that flipping baby :smile: I hope it goes well and I'll be thinking of you!

• @janefelicity, how scary!  

@Vastra, crazy but awesome news!

Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Vastra I can't imagine going in ready for the C-section and having plans change like that. Sounds like you have a great attitude about it all though!