August 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 1/23

This is for people with due dates 8/7, 8/14, 8/21, and 8/28

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY:  What's you guilty pleasure movie or TV show?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 1/23

• Options
    How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? Cherry, a sushi roll

Upcoming appointments this week? Friday at 9+4 for another ultrasound before I schedule my Panorama bloodwork for next week. 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? All carbs, all day. I used to eat a ton more fruits and veggies but somedays, just the thought of them makes me want to vom. I still can only eat small meals every few hrs. My DH likes that I'm a cheap date now  :D

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Guys- I just learned that taking progesterone, regardless of the means (injections, pills, suppositories), can increase nausea. How did I not know this for the past month that I've been taking it? I feel so dumb. I can't wait till wk 12 so I can stop and see if there are any differences nausea-wise. 

GTKY:  What's you guilty pleasure movie or TV show? My guilty pleasure is most of the Real Housewives franchises on Bravo. I never really got into Atlanta, but all others are fair game- even the RHO Melbourne and Cheshire that they aired. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? A golden snitch!

Upcoming appointments this week? Just going to get my blood drawn for the Maternit21 test later this week.  We graduated from our RE last week which was very bittersweet.  I cried.

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings?  I think (knock on wood) that my morning sickness is easing just a little bit.  Maybe I'm just getting better with dealing with it.  But I haven't actually thrown up since last Monday!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  My only rants today are feminist and/or political, so I'll save them for another venue, ha!

GTKY:  What's you guilty pleasure movie or TV show? Right now, the Bachelor.  So dumb, so funny.  Another one is Crazy Ex Girlfriend, aka the bad decisions show.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks today!

How big is baby? The size of a Reese's Cup [or a fig]

Upcoming appointments this week? None this week! 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? I can't stop eating quesadillas and queso, or breakfast burritos. It's a nice change after not being able to eat a thing and losing weight.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I bought a doppler at 8 weeks with my son, and he's almost 4. I started using it around 9 weeks with this one, and I felt the anxiety ease when I could pick it up and easily find the heartbeat. It completely crapped out this weekend. Like, it doesn't work AT ALL, even after several battery changes and some tinkering. I ordered a new one that won't be here until Friday, so I'm trying to ease my anxiety naturally. And it sucks. I miss my doppler.

GTKY:  What's you guilty pleasure movie or TV show? Maury, for sure. 
  • Options
    @stellabella2015 getting a doppler is a source of contention in my house lol. My DH knows that my OB said it can make you crazy and she doesn't recommend it, and he knows how crazy I was last time using it and said he would rat me out to her if I got one. I reeeeeally want to get one (I borrowed my sister's last time) for peace of mind, but I'd have to do it on the DL and don't know if I could handle hiding it from my DH.  :s
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? The size of a LEGO minifigure

Upcoming appointments this week?  No, unfortunately!

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Nausea has slightly decreased. Bloat is still insane. Craving everything salty still....which doesn't help the bloat. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  DH is still gone and I could really use a lower back massage! Rough life. 

GTKY:  What's you guilty pleasure movie or TV show? Right now, I'm watching Secret Life of an American Teenager on Netflix!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks!

How big is baby? The size of a Cardinal Tetra Fish

Upcoming appointments this week?  Not this week, but I have one next week!

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings?  Nausea has been gone, but it coming back occasionally, mostly at night. I have my appetite again! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I forgot how much I dislike RLP! 

GTKY:  What's you guilty pleasure movie or TV show? Outlander (Can't wait for it to start again! Eeeii!), Once Upon a Time and Jane the Virgin, though it's losing some of its luster for me. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Natural MC - 4/18/10 (9 weeks)
    DS was born six weeks early on December 2010!
    Natural MC - 11/21/11 (7 weeks)
    DS born full term on October 2012!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 9 Weeks

How big is baby? Size of a lug nut, or The One Ring, or an Olive :)

Upcoming appointments this week? 
    No appointments until February. I may lose my mind before then.

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? 
    I feel like I am losing my symptoms. While I would normally relish them getting better, previous losses just make me that much more nervous and depressed. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  See above losing symptoms.

GTKY:  What's you guilty pleasure movie or TV show? Catching up on past seasons of American Horror Story and Supernatural lately. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10 Weeks

How big is baby? A Lego Man

Upcoming appointments this week? nope

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Nothing new symptom-wise. I don't really have any cravings yet, nut pizza and grilled cheese taste REALLY good!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Why do my nipples have to poke out ALL THE TIME!

GTKY:  What's you guilty pleasure movie or TV show? Anything to do with the Duggars...