July 2017 Moms

Halo SleepSack Swaddle vs Halo Swaddlesure

I'm a STM and with my son, we loved using the Halo SleepSack Swaddles that zip up in the front and then the arms velcro around them and swaddle them tight. That was almost 2 years ago that we used those. Now, I'm on the Halo site and see they have a newer version called Halo Swaddlesure Adjustable that doesn't include a zipper and the bottom part of the swaddle can detach easily for diaper changes, etc. I remember with the regular Halo SleepSack Swaddle, sometimes diaper changes were challenging because we had to unswaddle him and unzip him to access the diaper. 

My question is, anyone have any experience with the newest version or have a friend use it and have a review on it? My only wonder is it this baby will be able to kick and undo the bottom piece. 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Halo SleepSack Swaddle vs Halo Swaddlesure

• I just saw these at target yesterday! They look great for middle of the night changes. No experience with these ones yet. We used sleep sack swaddle and swaddle me versions from target. I loved the swaddle me so much more but for the life of me I can't remember why.