April 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 1/24

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Team Blue, Pink, Green?

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your favorite hobby or what do you like to do to relax?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 1/24

• How far along are you? 
    30 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    ~10 inches crown to rump and ~ 3 lbs (I am over the veggie comparisons lol)  
    Team Blue, Pink, Green?
    Blue
    Appointments this week? 
    Checkup w/ OB on Friday, probably last one with her since she's changing practices. So I will need to get more info about that. 
    Symptoms?
    The usual, nothing new to report luckily. Just finding it harder to move around which is a bit frustrating and makes certain things (like shaving my legs in the shower) much more difficult. I am glad it's winter lol. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 

Can't believe I only have 10 more weeks to go. I am kind of regretting waiting until the third trimester to get things ready, but it was what I had to do for my emotional situation. So the next few weekends are going to be busy!
    I enjoy knitting and crocheting - recently made a little knit hat for baby boy, might make some matching booties or a sweater too. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    HGRichKirstinH88
  • How far along are you? 30 weeks

How big is baby? motorcycle helmet

Team Blue, Pink, Green?
    Blue  :/

Appointments this week?
    Dietitian tomorrow, OB Thursday

Symptoms?
    Cried last night.  The only reason I wanted to try for a third was to give my daughter a chance at a sister since I didn't have one... Then I find out I'm having a boy, all the Down's testing, the bills, being sick for 3+ months, and now failing the GD... And everyone keeps telling me how much bigger my belly is this time.  This wasn't what I was hoping for with my last child.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    See above for my rant haha.  I'm struggling with deciding if I should buy more gear or not.  Like I'd like a sit me up and a Halo basinest... but I know it's only going to be used for 1 kid so I don't know if I can justify the cost.

Bahahahahaha.  I work full time, have 2 kids, and a husband that works 2 jobs.  If I'm not working or keeping someone alive I'm sleeping.  :p
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    HGRichKirstinH88kitkat8387mylittleirvz
  • Loading the player...
  • @pammasu0909 I was thinking as I wrote this question out that it's probably a question for FTM's only lol!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    pammasu0909