Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sheknows6 WOW I can't believe your friend would do something like that. She definitely sounds extremely entitled. I take it this isn't the only situation like this that has occured? So sorry. 

@LoveInDC I have had a job like that before too and It's terribly frusterating. Hopefully the work flow picks up soon and your supervisors recognize you have been taking the initiative to find work! 
  • Options
    @hartmich I know! She had 3 kids with her.
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow, just wow. And people like that get to be parents.

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    LoveInDCLoveInDC member
    edited January 2017
    @heatherdubrow - Parents who just assume someone's got an eye on their kid in a public place annoy me. Family gatherings? Sure. Not a public beach. Not cool.

@sheknows6 - Sorry about the toxic friends. If it makes you feel better, DH was best friends with this guy ("A") for 10 years. He was a complete asshole, but DH put up with it and always made excuses for him. Eventually, he just went too far and DH cut him off. He wasn't even invited to the wedding. It's been almost 2 years and DH has no regrets. Sometimes, a relationship isn't worth keeping. Especially if the only reason is "we've been friends for so long". Good luck making the best choice for you :)
  • Options
    @sheknows6 I figured it was a chronic issue. I totally understand how hard it is to cut off long term friendships though. I have had to do it myself and it's never easy even though you know it's for the best. 

@heatherdubrow I can't stand people like that! I feel like everytime I go to the mall I end up looking after some lost child. I have on numerous occasions seen a child or parent just wounder off and then I stand there and watch the kid to make sure the parent has found them again. I realize kids can sneek away quickly but geez people, watch your children! 
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow that's one of my biggest pet peeves- I've watched people let their kids wander off on subway platforms, and these parents don't even look up from their cell phones. I try to fight the urge to go all teacher and direct the children back to their parents. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    @adirat steal away. That sounds like the worst, hugs <3

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    @adirat the Insensitivity is astounding. 
  • Options
    @eggplantface great Seinfeld reference for @sheknows6 's problem.  Forget those fools!  You'll be so much better off. Or at least take a nice long break. 
     @jsnakehole I'm so sorry, but your cat sounds hilarious. I feel you on the being nervous at home alone when they're acting weird, though!
  • Options
     @LoveInDC While my job is part time, I get paid extremely well considering what I actually do. My job is boring. I do all the things and there isn't even anything else for me to ask to do. Thankfully it's part time because I could not be that bored for 40 hours a week. The other day I was working on some stuff for some volunteering I do while at work and had nothing to do. My day went by so fast and I felt so accomplished. I think I would actually enjoy working if I had a job that had me actually doing something. 

@feeislove I could never to escalated/angry calls. I'd just cry. 

@hartmich I've totally done a HPT after getting AF for the same reason.

I have no real TW. I had to sub for music today. Most classes were fine. First graders really can't just sit on the floor and watch an interactive powerpoint type thing, it's like herding cats. And I had to deal with 3rd grade "he's talking about me" b.s. and in the end I gave up on the powerpoint thing and just put on The Lorax (for music class)

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018