July 2017 Moms

#thebachelor

Re: #thebachelor

• I don't understand why all those girls didn't just jump in that Bouncy Castle and ruin her alone time with him!!! That's what I would have done! Fuck her! She has no respect or regard for anyone else, so she deserves to be sabotaged. Those girls played into her hand by walking away. If they had all swarmed that thing and made a huge game out to if by joining in she would have had a bratty fit and gone off to pout in the corner, crying for her nanny!  :D
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Oh Corrine. She needs to go! Though she is a prime source for entertainment. DH and I had no words watching this morning. I also like Vanessa even more for being perfectly honest and a bit blunt. 

As for Corrine sleeping literally ALL the time, I think she is either continually drunk or needs a medical evaluation! 

I told DH I can't wait for the live reunion show! I think it will be a good one with Corrine on this season! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Love that the other girls spoke up! Ugh. Corrine is crazy. And I would've gone to her room and removed her rose and given it to somebody else. Sleeping through the rose ceremony? So disrespectful! 
  • Has anyone else seen that some guy started a gofundme to raise money for corinne's nanny??

Vanessa really grew on me this week, and I'm guessing that the entire bachelor nation cheered when she totally called out Nick. Hopefully he is receptive. I remember how pissy Ben the winemaker got when the girls complained about Courtney. 
  • Corinne is maybe my favorite Bach villain of all time. I can't imagine she sticks around for more than another week or two, but she is amazing. (Also: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelors-corinne-shares-her-nannys-cheese-pasta-recipe-w461851) I like Vanessa a lot - she and Rachel both seem to have genuine connections with Nick, but are also too good for him. Danielle L is boring, but lord, she is pretty.
    TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!
  • Rachel and Vanessa are both very classy and I hope Nick is paying attention. 
    I really liked that Nick was the one called out on the whole Corinne disaster and no one "ganged up on"/ "slut shamed" Corinne. That was very classy of the women. 
  • I love that Vanessa straight out questioned what his intentions were. 

Who wants to place ace bets that Nick asks Corrine about her nanny in the next episode??
  • LuLiLaEvLuLiLaEv member
    edited January 2017
    Maybe I'm just a prude, but I felt like the whole sex topic used to be so hush hush. Like you knew what they were doing in the fantasy suite but no one ever came out and admitted it. Now they freaking sleep together and tell the whole world! It just annoys me.

I love Vanessa but I was so grossed out about them kissing after she threw up the whole date! No way! I don't care that she chewed a piece of gum!!!
    Also, did it bother anyone else how obnoxiously Nick chewed his gum? You think someone would have told him to close his mouth?!

Super petty and vain, I know, but Rachel's hair drives me insane(and there's someone else's but I can't think of who now...)! Some days it looks so good and other times terrible!

I almost died when Corrine said she didn't know who the Backstreet Boys were. HOW?!

I'm sure I had other thoughts but this is all I can remember right now.

edit: gum not gun
  • LuLiLaEv said:

Super petty and vain, I know, but Rachel's hair drives me insane(and there's someone else's but I can't think of who now...)! Some days it looks so good and other times terrible!

Christens hair is awful!!!! I hope it's her you're thinking of lol
  • @Sassenach1743 these are amazing. I am also curious if the cheese pasta is mac and cheese or just pasta with cheese. Either way, a 24 year old should be able to make it!
  • That's it? How difficult would that be for her to make! Although if she can't even cut up a cucumber, why would she be able to boil water!
  • Bumping this up for tonight! I'm half an hour behind the live broadcast so just started ... and it's already a shitshow! But hey, way to go, Vanessa!
  • I have an hour and a half until the show starts..I'm so sad!
  • Agreed to all. The episodes feel so split up this way. 

Corinne is so predictably annoying that it's getting a little boring.  A "serious medical injury"? Give me a break. Being a spoiled brat doesn't count. 

I also don't think Taylor is going to survive whatever showdown they previewed. She was definitely talking down to Corinne, and I mean, how can you not? But Taylor still came across almost as immature as Corinne. 

I'm glad Nick appreciated that Vanessa called him out. 

I just think the whole episode was a little meh. 
  • Agree with all! A fairly boring episode despite Corinne's best efforts.
  • Zero chemistry between Nick and the girl he had the 1st one-on-one with this week, I can't even remember her name she was so boring... and can someone please get her some Topstick? That black and white dress was ridiculous! Her fucking tits were popping out when they walked into that concert hall, how embarrassing.
    *Honestly, Nick is so vapid that this boring girl is probably a decent match for him. I'm hating him more and more every episode... He's just too dumb.

Loving Christina for confronting Corrine directly. Wish she would have pushed her more.

Agree about Taylor, she's just as annoying. I didn't like her from the first episode. For someone with a Mental Health degree, she sure is immature and acting like a fool. She should know that Corrine is an irrational and self centered person... which means she can't be reasoned with, so why try? Just give her enough rope and she'll hang herself in embarrassment. 
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • I haven't even seen this show except for episodes here and there, but now I am hoping that it is on amazon because you ladies have pea ked my interest
  • Can I just say when Corinne grabbed her boobs and said something like "is this immature" I thought I was going to die laughing. What a joke. 
  • Corinne and those speeches she gives are so dumb!!!!! I wouldn't cheers to it!

Taylor is annoying. 

Raven won first in my book because their realistic hometown date was so fun!!! They just click well!!!!! Vanessa is still a close second. 
  • I love Raven! She really grew on me this week and I think it says a lot of what he is feeling taking her to meet his family. 

It it is very frustrating that every episode is To be continued. Just show the rose ceremony! 

Corrine needs to go!
  • Just started watching after a long bachelor hiatus (not since Juan Carlos). I Nick was a better bachelor, he's cute but has no personality. I feel like there has been very little talking and lots of face sucking instead! I will bet some of the smart women pull an Andi and leave voluntarily when it gets down to the final few! Also, is Corinne for real or an actress? There's no way she can be for real!! 
  • My DH caught a few minutes of it. He was cracking up at how dull Nick is. He's like all he does is go 'I'm so glad we are here' ***then pulls girl in to makeout*** HAHAHA 
  • You guys who liked Raven, did you not think "psycho" when she was telling the story about finding her ex who was cheating on her?! I mean, I probably would've done the same, but I wouldn't admit it, especially on live TV on my first date!!!
  • I didn't think 'psycho' at all, but that's just me. I would have shared it also just to let him know what I'm capable of if I caught him cheating!! Also, it was a good dig at her ex, that is pretty embarrassing for him on national tv! 
  • https://bzfd.it/2j8Hmsj

I also found this about her cheesy pasta today. 

Thought of you ladies instantly. 
  • BabyBump2 said:
    https://bzfd.it/2j8Hmsj

I also found this about her cheesy pasta today. 

Thought of you ladies instantly. 
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • I can't wait to watch in the morning!! I'm not a big fan of Nick BUT the ridiculousness of the drama and Corrine is really making up for his predictable dullness! 
  • At this point, I 60% think Nick is going to wind up with Corinne and you know what? They deserve each other.
  • leilac said:
    At this point, I 60% think Nick is going to wind up with Corinne and you know what? They deserve each other.
    This!!! I do have to say, while Corinne is self centered, kinda slutty and air headed, but in my head she came across better than Taylor in the last two episodes. Never thought I would say that! I told my husband, it's Taylors fault that she got sent home! She gave Corinne all the power by going at her. Taylor lost focus of Nick...ugh. Don't focus on Corinne!  

OMG previews for next week?!?!?! 
  • Ugh. Finally caught up. That episode was annoying. I'm thoroughly convinced that Corinne isn't going anywhere, despite them teasing the idea that 2 people might get sent home. I don't think she'll win, but she's going to be around annoying us for weeks to come. Although, I agree with you @leilac that they definitely deserve each other.
  • I am becoming a Rachel fan. 

I do have a feeling Nick is going to take the rose away from Corrine. How awesome would that be?? 
  • Cynth0104 said:
    I am becoming a Rachel fan. 

I do have a feeling Nick is going to take the rose away from Corrine. How awesome would that be?? 
    That would be awesome. Unfortunately, I think he's too stupid to actually do it!
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Can someone sum the episode up for me? I literally could not get myself to watch it after the rose ceremony because of the date with Corrine and Taylor (that's who it was, right??) 

The whole show pretty much makes me feel embarrassed every time I watch it now haha. 
  • edited February 2017
    Cynth0104 said:
    I am becoming a Rachel fan. 

I would love it if he took the rose away. I really hope he does because I have not liked Corrine since episode 1. I am not sad Taylor got sent home because she started focusing on petty drama instead of her relationship with Nick.

Edit to add: HOLY UPCOMING PREVIEWS!!!! And I can't watch it until Tuesday because I have to watch it on Hulu. AHHHH
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88 I don't usually watch until Tuesday's either so we can wait together!