September 2016 Moms
Options

Just wanted to say

Maybe it's because I am overly emotional about going back to work or maybe it's because I am a sappy person in general but I wanted to say how grateful I am for our tiny group of September mommas.

I really love talking with you ladies. I see nothing but helpful advice and positive thoughts no matter what is posted. It's nice to have a place to come and know you'll be supported. You ladies are amazing and even though I don't know you in "real life," you all mean so much to me! Xoxo!

Re: Just wanted to say

• Options
    I feel the same way. I am always referring to you guys as my "mom" group when I am talking about things with my fiance. He just laughs at me but I honestly rely on you guys as a sounding board and am so grateful for this group.
  • Options
    I feel the same way! I don't feel like I can ask a dumb question in this group and I love that! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! Me too! I know it's hard for us all to find time to do much on here, but I'm glad this little group has hung around!
  • Options
    Good luck today! I also value our little group. I wish more people would participate (I know there must be some lurkers), but am grateful I still have a place to go to post questions, and love hearing about all of your little ones. 
  • Options
    @BabyBoyH92016 I agree. If there are any lurkers, please come out! I lurked my entire pregnancy and I am so, so, so happy I finally decided to participate. I would love to have more women join in on our conversations.
  • Options
    So happy this was posted and I feel the same way! I love having a place to ask questions and get real advice from ladies going through the same things. I don't have any mom friends around me and being off work is even more isolating. Thank you ladies for keeping me company! And yes, lurkers join in and meet some great ladies.
  • Options
    I enjoy it too. I haven't been posting much but I know if I have something to add or questions to ask it's all welcomed! 
  • Options
    100% agreed! It seems like a very peaceful group of women we have left here and I have really really enjoy the support :-)