Options

HDBD 1/18

lets see those happy babies! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: HDBD 1/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Miles was 7 months last week. No crawling yet, but he's starting to get his knees under him without falling over, so it's coming. Starting to eat more with BLW, but 2 days into bananas and so far none has made it into his mouth, just everywhere else

Omg, those curls!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options

Calvin turned 7 months on the 9th. He is crawling and loving all foods! No teeth yet, so we are sticking to purees. 

Tristan has that dinosaur shirt!!  I picked it specifically because my husband calls him T-Rex.  Too cute!!
  • Options
    @egirl1025 Half of Calvin's clothes have dinosaurs on them! When I ordered this shirt from Carters every item in my cart was Dino themed! I think I have an obsession  :D
  • Options
    @egirl1025 Half of Calvin's clothes have dinosaurs on them! When I ordered this shirt from Carters every item in my cart was Dino themed! I think I have an obsession  :D
    So did you get the sleeper with the green dinosaur feet and the dino on the butt??  Love that one!  I am slightly obsessed as well.  I actually found a stuffed T-Rex by Gund on Amazon and I just had to buy it because the dino's name was Tristen.
  • Options
    tucrew said:
    Cora turned 7 months on Friday. She shows no interest in crawling, but loves to be held in a standing position. No teeth yet, loves purées, sits well, just can't get to sitting by herself yet. Currently going through illness 3897 since Thanksgiving. Photo taken moments before barfing. Still the happiest baby though!
    So Cute!!  She looks super happy!  

I hear you on the sickness thing...DH and I just celebrated our LO not having a cold for over a week just over the new year.  Of course he is sick again...just a cold this time, but barfing is no fun!  
  • Options
    amangels2 said:

Sam is 7.5 months. He is recovering from a pretty nasty bug that started with pink eye, then to diarrhea which caused a nasty diaper rash. Then on Monday we went to the doctor because the rash and diarrhea weren't getting any better and I found out he also has an ear infection in both ears. He's been amazing through it all, still my happy little man. Only cries when I change his diaper and put drops in his eyes. 
    Poor baby! He is so cute!
  • Options
    @tawny87 Thank you!! 
  • Options
    Charlotte is 7.5 months, loves crawling, eating, pulling her brother's hair, and pulling herself to the side tables and pulling everything off. Yesterday her first tooth broke through! 
  • Options
    arteduc8 said:
    Took this last night. I'm going to the Women's March in Chicago on Saturday and marching for her. She's 7.5 months now and so close to crawling. Getting on her hands and knees and army crawling on her belly. 

Awesome!!!  Thank you!!  
  • Options
    arteduc8 said:
    Took this last night. I'm going to the Women's March in Chicago on Saturday and marching for her. She's 7.5 months now and so close to crawling. Getting on her hands and knees and army crawling on her belly. 

Awesome!!!  Thank you!!  
    It was amazing! So many mommies and their kids. My 2 favorite moments were a group of kids chanting "peanut butter jelly, Donald Trump is smelly" and a group of little girls chanting "hey hey ho ho, Donald Trump has got to go." Those kids were fierce!
  • Options
    This isn't the face we get when she eats any food with blueberries or cinnamon. Still not crawling and no teeth but loves to sit against her boppy and play with her feet. She can really move around on her back but has no want to be on her belly long enough to crawl.
  • Options
    Natalie is our little doll. Very good at daycare. She does not like real food though. 6 bites and she is done, no changing her mind. She can sit up, get on all fours and rock but doesn't get far this week anyway. She is close to getting it.