Babies on the Brain

Weekly Fitness Check In 1.23

Hi all!

This'll be quick cause work is busy, but let's stay on that pre TTC fitness train!  Woo!

Stats:
What's your goal for the week:
When are you planning to TTC and what's your fitness goal for TTC:
Anything you can use to motivate yourself to keep on the fitness path?
GTKY: How many children do you hope to have?

Re: Weekly Fitness Check In 1.23

• Stats:
    SW: 215
    CW: 199
    PrePreg: 185
    GW: 150
    Woo, FINALLY under 200, thank god!  Lost only 1 pound this week, but it was a great one!  ;)

What's your goal for the week:  Hoping to lose 2 pounds and work out 3x.

When are you planning to TTC and what's your fitness goal for TTC:  
    Hoping to start in August or September, I'd like to be as close as possible to my goal weight by then and much more fit.

Anything you can use to motivate yourself to keep on the fitness path?
    I am very motivated by my pre pregnancy wardrobe and hope to fit into all my old spring and summer stuff!

GTKY: How many children do you hope to have?
    We have one currently, an 11 month old, and I'd love to have three!  (Still working on convincing DH - he would like two.)

Hope you all have a great week!
  • edited January 2017

Stats: 
    Starting weight-176
    Current weight- I was 169 last week but I have not stepped on the scale this week. 
    What's your goal for the week: Just keep on losing and stay away from the junk food. Also, I need to figure out when I can fit the gym into my insane schedule. 
    When are you planning to TTC and what's your fitness goal for TTC: Sometime after March I wanted to lose 20lbs but I've only lost 5 so I don't think that will happen so my new goal is to get as close to that as possible. 
    Anything you can use to motivate yourself to keep on the fitness path? I try to think of how much better I will feel. It's been a struggle though
    GTKY: How many children do you hope to have? I would like 4. I currently have 3 so this next will be our last.