Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester Check In Week of January 23rd

AandDM2014AandDM2014 member
edited January 2017 in Pregnant after IF
**I'm gonna go ahead and take over, since no one seems to be posting this week**

This is a weekly check in for the mommies who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in your 3rd trimester along with any appointments you may have this week or had recently. 

QOTW: What are you most looking forward to this trimester other than meeting your LO?

If you have updated bump pics, please share! We love seeing these baby bellies!!! Or if you'd like to share a pic of your little one's nursery, feel free to share that cuteness as well! 

3rd Trimester mommies and their little bundles:
@NurseTMD85 EDD 2/17/17 with a little girl
@chicandbubbly EDD 2/25/17 with a little boy
@yelllow22 EDD 3/1/17 with one bean
@kfras EDD 3/15/17 with a little boy
@AandDM2014 EDD 3/20/17 with 2 girls and 1 boy
@pdbird EDD 3/22/17 with a little boy
@2legbaby EDD 4/6/17 with a little girl
@cmm012 EDD 4/9/17 with a little boy
@ale9687 EDD 4/11/17 with a little boy
@Rachnan EDD 4/13/17 with a little boy
@babylonghorn16 EDD 4/16/17 with a little surprise bean

Big congratulations to:
@dragonfaerie, Baby Riley born 1/24/17!
About us:
Me - 28, Lean PCOS
DH - 31
Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

Re: 3rd Trimester Check In Week of January 23rd

• Hello third tri ladies! I have finally reached you, woo hoo! After 2.5 year of TTC, DH and I are expecting our miracle triplets, 2 girls and 1 boy (confirmed again last Tuesday)! We've been told to aim for the week of March 20th, between 36 and 37 weeks. I still have my usual symptoms, nothing new since Saturday: heartburn (which I take 300 mg of Zantac for daily), carpal tunnel, feeling like an upside down turtle every time I need to get out of bed, swollen feet.

QOTW: I'm looking forward to/terrified of how large I'm going to get. The bigger the better, as we want these babies to cook for as long as possible. I also looking forward to seeing how DH reacts to their birth.

A big congrats to @dragonfaerie!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• Hey ladies! I'm 30 weeks + 6 days. Went to OB on Friday. He confirmed that I don't need the 36 week u/s on 2/28, but suggested I keep it just in case and as it got closer he would cancel the appt for me. 

He also scheduled me on his surgery schedule for March. We are having our baby on 3/22/17! Not sure what time, but I am scheduled. I'm super excited to know the date I will get to see my little guy. And it now feels real. I'll be 39 weeks + 1 day. We were hoping for 3/21, but my doc had a c-section already scheduled and another surgery and prefers to only do one c-section per day, so 3/22 it is!
    Me: 37 DH:41
    10/2009 - TTC#1 Stopped BCP! Let's DO this!
    1/2010 - BFP (Natural) --> 10/2010 - DS born! Yay!
    12/2010 - DH diagnosed with stage 3B testicular cancer. #cancersucks
    10/2011 - Complications with DH and lymph nodes in groin area removed. No longer able to ejaculate.
    1/2014 - TTC#2 - IUI#1. No luck. Findings: DH sperm did not survive freeze. RE recommends IVF with ICSI.
    3/2014 - IVF Cycle #1 Started BCP
    4/2014 - Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur
    5/7/2014 - ER day (25 eggs retrieved, 15 mature)
    5/10/2014 - 6 fertilized, 3 embryos frozen - one grade A and two Grade B. Plan was to grow out to blastocyst stage but rest of eggs arrested by day 3. Decided to freeze on day 3.
    2/9/2016 - FET #1 with Grade A (8 cell - 3 day embryo); 2/20 - Beta was <5. BFN.  :/ Waiting for period and start next FET.
    7/8/2016 - FET #2 with Grade B (8 cell - 3 day embryo), fingers crossed this one sticks. :)
    7/19 - Beta was 74. BFP!!!!; 7/21 - Beta was 182; 1st U/S on 8/2; 2nd U/S on 8/16 :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies, 29 weeks tomorrow. This past week brought some pretty bad tailbone pain. I've done stretching but think it's due to my 2hr bus commute and sitting all day at the office. I have my biweekly ob apt on Friday so I'll see if he has any advice besides don't sit for too long. On a happy note I passed my gtt yay.

qotw, besides meeting ds I'm so excited for my baby shower. I know it's 2/25 so I'm just counting down the weeks till its here. 

@aanddm2014 thanks for taking over!
    @pdbird that's so exciting to know the day you'll be meeting your little one. 
  • Congrats @WishingforLuck! I can imagine that two little ones are keeping you busy!

So exciting @pdbird to know the day you will meet your sweet baby! 

@ale9687 can you try and find a portable seat cushion to use on the bus? like the ones you can take to races/concerts? I saw this one on amazon ($33) 

ComfiLife Coccyx Orthopedic Memory Foam Office Chair and Car Seat Cushion for Back Pain and Sciatica Relief (Gray)

I am with you on being excited about my baby shower (which is also on the 25th!). I am not a big fan of showers in general...I have always loved buying baby things and celebrating friends pregnancies, but not a huge fan of the games and "cutsie" factor ....so no games at mine! Just friends celebrating this sweet miracle (with wine for those who can drink it lol!)

I am going to post this on the randoms thread as well, my local hospital has a "free" online breastfeeding course. It was ok, but a little disorganized in my mind, but still if anyone hasn't taken a course gives good information!

https://patienteducationonline.info/northside-hospital/breastfeeding-a-great-start/login.aspx

Access code: E4D37E
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    Dx: PCOS, blocked L fallopian tube, suspect poor egg quality
    MFI (low #, poor morphology)
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
    1st DE FET  5/16-BFN :(
    2nd DE FET 7/18-BFP :)
    8/17 Baby HR 140/min EDD 4/6/17
  • Hello Everyone!

I started having light contractions yesterday, so of course I went to the ER to check it out.  All is well.  I am most looking forward to my husband coming home!  He's away working but promises he'll be back in a couple more weeks.  After that, my maternity photos.  I just want to feel pretty and girly, and I know my shoot (which is tomorrow) will lighten my mood.

Anyone else had braxton hicks contractions?
    Married Jan. 2014
    Me:36 DH: 39
    TTC since August 2014, Mild PCOS + uterine fibroids
    Myomectomy June 2015- 18 fibroids removed
    IVF #1, May 2016 = 32 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, 7 frozen, 3 PGS normal
    FET#2, July 2016 = one embryo transferred 
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17
  • @AandDM2014 Congrats on reaching the 3rd trimester!

@pdbird March 22nd will be here before you know it, how exciting!

@ale9687 Ouch! I will be in pain too if I had to take a daily 2 hour bus ride, I hope it goes away, I've had episodes of pain (back, sciatica, etc ) that were bad but thankfully didn't last forever

@WishingforLuck Congratulations!!! I bet you are exhausted, let us know how things are going when you have time!

@2legbaby I feel exactly the same about baby showers, I let my sister plan 2 games just to please her but other than that it was what you said, just a celebration of our joy! And we served wine, beer and mimosas, everyone had a blast. Hope it turns out fabulous!

@cmm012 Glad everyrhing was ok, how many weeks are you? I keep wondering if I've had BH but from what I read I would know if I did, I've felt tightening in my belly but probably just my baby kicking/putting pressure. Have fun in your photo shoot, Hope to see your pics soon, if you choose to share them!
    37 y.o 
    TTC since October 2014
    DX: Unexplained fertility 
    3 Failed IUI's 2015
    1st IVF cycle March 2016 , planned ICSI, PGS, FET
    ER 3/31/16 30 retrieved, 26 fertilized normally
    Sent 8 embryos for PGS: 5 normal (3 AA, 1BA, 1BC)
    FET 5/11/16 (1 embryo)
    Beta 5/23/16 BFN  :(
    2nd FET 6/12/16 (1 5AA embryo)
    ++++TW++++
    Beta 6/22/16 : BFP!!!  169 
    Beta #2 6/24/16: 412
    DD born 3/2/17
  • Hi Ladies! Joining you all over here and am now 28+4 with a baby boy due on 4/13/17.  Saw my new OB last week (insurance changed) and had to redo the GTT (passed again), but excited to be moving forward.  We are going to schedule a C-section in week 39 since I had one the first time and see what happens.  Happy to see some familiar names over here!

**Warning - Child Mentioned**

Me: 33, DH: 39   Unexplained Infertility

4 IUIs (chlomid) in 2013 which resulted in DS born in April 2014

TTC #2 since August 2015

5 rounds of IUIs (1 chlomid: resistent, 1 femara, 3 gonal f) = all BFN

ER March 9: 26 eggs retrieved, 19 mature and 17 fertilized, 8 made it to genetic testing, 4 normal!

FET #1 5/31 = BFN

FET#2 7/26 = BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Welcome to the new ladies reaching 3rd tri!
    @dragonfaerie thinking about you!! Can't wait for baby news! <3

This past weekend my DH and I did a full day of parenting classes on Saturday. Breastfeeding, Newborn Care and CPR.. I learned soooo much, especially about breastfeeding it was great. My DH has never been around babies or even held a newborn so I wanted to give him some practice :).

Not much else to report- I have been definitely getting more uncomfortable now that hes getting bigger- feels pretty cramped in there. I have also been feeling his little foot sticking out multiple times a day- it's so cool!
    This weds I will be officially a month from my due date- so exciting! :)

QOTW: I'm looking forward to nesting! I've already been organizing a ton and did most of the baby clothes laundry. I'm going to be making some freezer meals next weekend with my Mom and sister- should be fun! I am also planning a "Galentine's Day" party with my girlfriends and looking forward to spending time and date nights with my husband- the last month with just us!

My Mom gifted me a house cleaning from a maid service to use before baby arrives.. I am trying to decide when to schedule it. Obviously I don't want to do it too close to my due date, but I also don't want to get it too early! Any thoughts???

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• @wishingforluck congrats on your two little ones!

@2legbaby I didn't even think to look for a seat cushion. I'm going to order one tomorrow. Also I agree on not going nuts with games at the baby shower. we had a photo booth at my sisters to make it more of a party so I'm hoping they think of something fun and different for mine. 

@cmm012 glad the contractions were nothing to worry about and just bh. I think I had a couple the other day but I chugged some water, layed down and everything settled down. It's funny the second you reach the 3rd trimester your body knows what new symptom to throw your way. 

• @dragonfaerie FX your Week Boy makes his grand appearance soon! 
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
  • 27 hours in.... about 8cm dilated. Thanks for your continued prayers everyone! Wee Boy is tolerating everything well so we're just going to keep upping the pitocin and using some cervis stretching positions 

---Trigger warning---

Me: 31 DH: 27
    TTC since April 2013
    Two cancelled IUIs in Aug and Sept '15 due to low motility/count
    IVF round 1: January 2016
    ER: February 17, 2016; 9 retrieved, 7 mature, 7 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 5 BB, 1 AB, all normal from PGS
    FET date: May 11, '16; transferred 1 AB embryo
    First beta: May 23, '16: 998!!  Second: May 25, '16: 1648
    EDD: January 27, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @dragonfaerie All my prayers are with you, no matter what soon you'll be holding your precious baby! Hope things have moved along!
    37 y.o 
    TTC since October 2014
    3 Failed IUI's 2015
    FET 5/11/16 (1 embryo)
    ++++TW++++
    DD born 3/2/17
  • @dragonfaerie -way to go mama. Keep up the good work. Praying Wee will be with you soon! I had the same thing.. we tried a peanut ball to help open the cervix.
    Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Keep going @dragonfaerie, you and your Wee boy are doing wonderful! Thinking of you'

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Hope it speeds up for you @dragonfaerie! Thinking of you!

@wishingforluck totally missed your announcement! Congrats on your prince and princess!

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• @Griffin5413 God bless the peanut ball! It is definitely helping

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • pdbirdpdbird member
    edited January 2017
    FYI, thank you @AandDM2014 for posting this week. I was a half hour late to posting, I apologize! I'll be back posting again next week. I'll try to post late Sunday night for weekly check-in's since I'm on the West Coast.

@dragonfaerie - You got this! It's definitely a marathon and not a sprint. That's for the second kid ;)

@cmm012 - I've been having BH contractions. I chalk it up to those and not much else, but they are kickers! Now that I'm having my 2nd LO, they come all the time (every few days or so), but don't last long. When I asked my OB last week about them he said as long as there isn't four per hour and they don't last that long, I should be fine. But they are my reminder to slow myself down and drink more water. I'm also cramping throughout my entire pregnancy at the top of my bump. My mom said that is normal after your first kid.

@wishingforluck congrats on your babes!

Rachnan - Welcome to the 3rd tri board! You're int he final stretch now, no pun intended ;)
    10/2011 - Complications with DH and lymph nodes in groin area removed. No longer able to ejaculate.
    1/2014 - TTC#2 - IUI#1. No luck. Findings: DH sperm did not survive freeze. RE recommends IVF with ICSI.
    5/10/2014 - 6 fertilized, 3 embryos frozen - one grade A and two Grade B. Plan was to grow out to blastocyst stage but rest of eggs arrested by day 3. Decided to freeze on day 3.
    2/9/2016 - FET #1 with Grade A (8 cell - 3 day embryo); 2/20 - Beta was <5. BFN.  :/ Waiting for period and start next FET.
    7/8/2016 - FET #2 with Grade B (8 cell - 3 day embryo), fingers crossed this one sticks. :)
    7/19 - Beta was 74. BFP!!!!; 7/21 - Beta was 182; 1st U/S on 8/2; 2nd U/S on 8/16 :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi Everyone!

I'll be joining y'all over here from now on! I am 28+2 with a mystery baby (meaning we're not going to find out sex :)). I am so in love with this little bean already. I love feeling him/her kicking and moving around. The coolest feeling in the world! @pdbird, could you add me? Due date is 4/16!

So we went to our first birthing class this weekend... I dragged hubby to yoga studio. Oh it was SO FUNNY seeing him attempt some of the poses. To be fair, I had no idea we'd actually be doing yoga for 1/4 of the class... was just thinking I'd be doing moves and he'd be learning how to support me... which happened as well. But I was giggling whenever I caught glances of him. He was NOT thrilled, but held his tongue and was very supportive. He's a good ol' West Texas boy... they just don't "get" yoga lol! Thankful he did it for me though<3

I think I've decided to attempt a natural birth, but also remain open to the idea that things might not go as planned and that it's OKAY if I have to have epidural or c-section. Any other mommies attempting natural?

@2legbaby Thanks for the link and access code!!! We were going to do a class at the hospital, but our schedules are impossible and our hospital is 30 min away WITHOUT traffic... so I'll try the online class!

@dragonfaerie YOU GO GIRL! Can't wait to hear about Wee Boy!

@WishingforLuck congrats on your sweet little bundles! <3<3
    *TW - Pregnancy mentioned*
    Me: 28 DH: 33, Married May 2014
    3 failed IUIs Dec '15 - Feb '16
    IVF April/May 2016 - 1 failed fresh transfer. 11 snow angels.
    1st FET 7/29/16 = BFP
    Lawson arrived on 4/24/2017 at 7lbs 15oz, 21 1/2 inches long!
    Surprise pregnancy!! Baby #2 due 10/11/18 <3
  • @dragonfaerie good luck! You're almost there, little boy will be here so soon. 

@babylonghorn16 welcome! I laughed reading your dh had to do the yoga as well. Mine would look at me like I had 5 heads if I even sugested yoga haha. I'm going to try and go natural as well, or for just as long as I can stand. I agree though if I something changes and I need a c section or just can't take the pain any longer I'll go with the flow and adjust the plans. 
  • @dragonfaerie congratulations! So happy for you. He looks perfect from here. Get some well deserved rest!
    ****Siggy TW****
    natural pregnancy: 2008 
    Me: 28 (Hypothyroid), DH: 35
    Together since: 2010
    Married: 2013
    TTC: 2013
    Infertility: severe MFI, low AMH (0.5)
    Met RE: January 2016
    ER: 3/14 (4 follies, 6 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized)
    fresh 3dt of 2 embryos= BFP (1 implanted)
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Wow @dragonfaerie that is exhausting! You are a superstar. Hopefully you are able to get some sleep. Your son is a cutie! 

@babylonghorn16 I am planning a natural birth as well but not getting too hung up on the plan. I will try non medicated but my main goal is to get him here as safely as possible so I guess I am flexible. 

• @dragonfaerie You worked so hard! He is absolutely precious congratulations, you are already an awesome mom! 

@babylonghorn16  Welcome! Haha I would die if I see my Dh trying to do yoga poses.

I'm not good with pain so I'm planning on hanging in there until I'm about 5cm dilated and then epidural... we'll see what happens! 

37 y.o 
    TTC since October 2014
    3 Failed IUI's 2015
    FET 5/11/16 (1 embryo)
    ++++TW++++
    DD born 3/2/17
  • Congratulations @dragonfaerie and welcome to the world Wee boy! 

@babylonghorn16 I hope the online class is helpful....I am going to try for a natural delivery, but am keeping very open minded about whatever happens happens....I just want her to come out in the safest way possible
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
  • Awwww, congrats @dragonfaerie!!! Riley is so stinking cute. Well done!!! :love:
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • I had my glucose test today... and totally failed. 164 when they'd like to see it between 70 and 134. Guess I'm taking the 3 hour test. I'm not at all surprised though, thanks PCOS!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• @dragonfaerie - Riley is perfect! Congrats you are a rock star!
    Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you all! It was a struggle, but I am glad that I experienced all that I did. Wee's blood sugar has been low, so we may have to supplement with donor milk so he doesn't have to work so hard at breastfeeding for a bit.

@AandDM2014 I'm sorry you failed your first test, what a bummer. :( I hope your next test goes smoothly!

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @dragonfaerie Congratulations!! I just caught up on your labor story- you really are superwoman!!
    Me 30 || DH 36
    Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
    -3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    -IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
    ***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
    -FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
    -IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    -FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
    -IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
    -Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
    Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4

• Way to go Mamma (@dragonfaerie)! Glad he made it out of the sunroof! :)

Get some rest and enjoy him. He is a cutie!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @AandDM2014  - With my 1st DS, I failed the first GTT and then passed the 3 hour one. Remember that you are carrying 3 little one's. Does that have an effect?

I was lucky (or maybe not so lucky) that I didn't have to take a GTT with this pregnancy as I was already seeing a nutritionist and was pretty much diagnosed with GD in my 2nd trimester.

Keep us posted on how it goes (if you want to . . .) ;)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @AandDM2014 I read that most women who fail the first GTT go on to pass the second test! Sucks you have to do it again, but hopefully you'll get better results!

Question for y'all: some days I feel great and other days I am just miserable. When I say miserable, mostly I feel breathless and like my tummy is really being stretched. On these days the breathlessness comes and goes. Do y'all experience the same off and on discomfort? I spoke to my doctor about the breathlessness last visit, and she didn't seem concerned. Said it's really common bc of the hormones and lack of space for my lungs to fully expand. But my hubby wasn't there for that visit, so he's a bit concerned when I'm feeling this way.
    *TW - Pregnancy mentioned*
    Me: 28 DH: 33, Married May 2014
    3 failed IUIs Dec '15 - Feb '16
    IVF April/May 2016 - 1 failed fresh transfer. 11 snow angels.
    1st FET 7/29/16 = BFP
    Lawson arrived on 4/24/2017 at 7lbs 15oz, 21 1/2 inches long!
    Surprise pregnancy!! Baby #2 due 10/11/18 <3
  • @AandDM2014 I failed my first glucose test as well. I ended up not having it which seems to be pretty common. I hope you pass!!

@dragonfaerie I think you were saying that Riley was measuring big, what did his size end up being? Hope you are recovering well and enjoying your new baby!

• @pdbird Yes, I was basically told that with having PCOS and carrying triplets I pretty much wouldn't be able to avoid GD. I'm gonna clean up my diet a bit and ask my doc next week about moving forward with not doing the 3 hour one if it really does require 14 hours of fasting before the first blood draw.

@babylonghorn16 I wouldn't hold my breath that I would pass the 3 hour. But I'm hoping to do everything I can to avoid having to do it. And yup, I sure do have days where it seems harder to breathe. It is totally normal, even for a singleton. All of your organs have to find new places to hang out since you've got a big ol human growing in you!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• @dragonfaerie enjoy your little Riley. 

@babylonghorn16 some days I wake up and it feels like little one took a hammer to my stomach, it feels so bruised but I think it's a mixture of the kicks and stretching. Also his foot has been playing with my right ribs the past week so anytime I get a good kick up there I have to catch my breath. 
  • @dragonfaerie congrats he's beautiful!

Had anatomy scan #2 today at almost 29 week since I switched to Kaiser and they want to redo everything my previous doctor already did.  Guess the extra ultrasound almost made up for having to do 2 GTT!

**Warning - Child Mentioned**

Me: 33, DH: 39   Unexplained Infertility

4 IUIs (chlomid) in 2013 which resulted in DS born in April 2014

TTC #2 since August 2015

5 rounds of IUIs (1 chlomid: resistent, 1 femara, 3 gonal f) = all BFN

ER March 9: 26 eggs retrieved, 19 mature and 17 fertilized, 8 made it to genetic testing, 4 normal!

FET #1 5/31 = BFN

FET#2 7/26 = BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

• @babylonghorn16 I got really worried when I started feeling that way, I haven't gained excessive weight and I could not even carry a conversation because I was so short of breath. My dr reassured me that that's totally normal because the baby is taking up so much space that the diaphragm is compressed. It  got better around 34 weeks when she got head down and kind of lower so there is less pressure  on my diaphragm ( but the pressure is lower now)
    37 y.o 
    TTC since October 2014
    3 Failed IUI's 2015
    FET 5/11/16 (1 embryo)
    ++++TW++++
    DD born 3/2/17