December 2016 Moms
Options

Petty Problem Saturday 1/21

Re: Petty Problem Saturday 1/21

• Options
    It's been cold/raining all day. My toddler is DONE being inside! Hopefully tomorrow won't suck so bad cuz this toddler needs out before mommy loses her mind!
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LandJ13 said:

Also my MIL is here to see the baby and everything she does annoys the crap out of me. Her baby talk annoys me, her suggestions annoys me, her face annoys me. She tells my infant about all the things she is gonna buy him, money don't buy love dude shut your face.
    That was me last week. At least they were only here 6 days as opposed to their normal extended visits... aaaaand they want to come back in March :/

I really do feel your pain.
  • Options
    @BabyRobbinsAdventure She lives 10 minutes away, I'm never safe!
  • Options
    LandJ13 said:
    Also my MIL is here to see the baby and everything she does annoys the crap out of me. Her baby talk annoys me, her suggestions annoys me, her face annoys me. She tells my infant about all the things she is gonna buy him, money don't buy love dude shut your face.
    Hahaha I kwym! My MIL annoys me with her baby talk and song choices too. But she never leaves. :(
  • Options
    My car is snowed in and I can't shovel it out post-op. We keep getting hammered by blizzards. At first I was like, at least I don't have to go back to work yet; now I'm like, wish I didn't have surgery. I'd like to be able to just take a walk in the sun. Quickly turning into a vampire.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Babies with weight issues suck. Obviously the whole feeding issues sucks, but on the petty side I haven't been able to wear him because both our carries have an 8lb minimum. And we haven't been able to start cloth diapers yet so we keep plowing through newborn disposables. 
  • Options
    Speaking of feeding issues, my chunky NICU kid keeps gobbling up all the milk I can produce for him. Today the milk bank told me they were running low. This after him not even eating for the first week of his life! Andplusalso they had to give me back 4 containers of milk because I hadn't turned it in fast enough. Boo! Come on boobs! Let's produce!
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon they gave back 4 containers?! Oooh.   :s

I know it's not Saturday anymore, but that's ok, right? My 5 and 10 yr old DDs have this thing, when I'm bfing the baby they have to come over and kiss/touch/oooh all over the baby. I think it's because they know I can't escape. Or maybe it's because my boob is out. I don't know. But LO gets easily distracted and it messes up his suck, then he gets air in his belly, gets mad, and starts pulling at my boob. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Not Saturday but oh well. There's no food in my house. By that I mean no snacks. Because I ate them all. I'm hungry all the time and there's nothing to nosh on. I've been on DH to do a Walmart run and he's resisting. I can't go without him because budget wise the money for food is in his account and the joint account food budget is tapped. So I'm eating the chocolate chip cookies my parents got us and he's bitching I've eaten most of them. Well I'm hungry and if you had bought me food we wouldn't be in this mess. Now I need my prenatal vitamins so he can't put off this trip anymore. 
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker