Baby Names
Options

Baby name choices

Hi! This is my first time posting anything in over 4 years, so I hope it goes well. Please take it easy on me! :) 

My husband and I have narrowed our baby names down already. We are super excited about baby #3. We have a son, Kysen William Reed, and a daughter, Malina Mae. Here are the finalists (They all include family names, so no rude comments, please):

Girl: Andi Kathleen, Avery Catherine Leeann, Adeline Catherine, Nora Kathleen, Sawyer Rose

Boy: Warren Andrew, Avery Robert Henley, Graham Alexander, Andrew Warren

I really prefer Avery for both genders, I think. I'm just not pulled to any certain name more than the other. Are they unique enough compared to the names of our other children? Suggestions are welcome!

Re: Baby name choices

• Options
    I like Adeline & Warren best with your sibset.
  • Options
    I like Andi and Graham.. Warren and Sawyer as a close second.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Andi or Sawyer and Graham best. I do think some of the names (Avery, Nora, definitely Andrew) are too common compared to your kids.
  • Options
    I like Adeline and Graham! Andi is cute, but I think everyone would just assume her given name was Andrea, and that kind of gets rid of the uniqueness factor. Plus it might not suit her as she ages, since it sounds like a nickname. I also really like Avery for a boy, but it is pretty common now for girls, so I don't know if that is the kind of uniqueness you want. I would be fine with it, but it's something to think about. I think Nora and Andrew are too common for you, and Sawyer is both on the upswing for popularity and much more masculine than your other dd's name. Warren is fine, just not my style. 
  • Options
    I love Adeline but would probably pair it with Kathleen. I like both Warren and Graham however would probably switch the middle names on these too. Warren alexander flows well whereas graham alexander makes me think of Alexander Graham Bell. Graham Andrew or Graham Henley sound nice.
  • Options
    Girl: Adeline Catherine

Boy: Warren Graham (which I know isn't one of the options listed but that's my favorite combo of your names listed!) Also I'm biased because I just named my son Warren ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    With your current kids names, Andi and Sawyer are my favorites of your girl names, Graham is my favorite of your boys. 

• Options
    Thanks so much for all of your input!! It is greatly appreciated! We have a lot to consider and your responses really help :-)