cdnrunningcdnrunning member
edited January 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Morning ladies!

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

CS/Q

R/R:  

GTKY: What does your morning routine look like?

Re: WTO Saturday 1/21

• Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, OPKs

R/R:  

Wake up, either work-out or not (depending on what day), shower, make-up, sit on couch while my hair dries and I internet, go to work.
  • Loading the player...
  • @kiwi2628 I've been trying to talk myself into working out in the morning but I can't quite seem to get motivated!!!
  • @kiwi2628  i used to be so good with working out in the AM. Going to make that a priority again soon!! 

Month/Cycle: 2 after break

CD: 10 

WAYDTGKU: lots 

CS/Q: nothing today 

R/R:  working working working x 2.  I've got the desk job at the studio this morning and editing photos later. Plus the dance mom thing. Busy day. 

DH brings me coffee in bed to wake up as he leaves for work. I get up , get the kids up, get them food and pack lunches, get them off to school, get more coffee, and then either housework, errands, or get ready for a photo session. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• @kiwi2628 I wish I could do what you do! I've always dreamed about being a morning runner.

@cdnrunning The fact that you can get up so you can have a few moments to yourself is impressive!

@BusinessWife Right! It's so cute of you to make/take your DH coffee. I want to do that and pack his lunches, but I fight for every second of sleep I can!

Month/Cycle: 13/10

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: pnv, Temps, cm, etc

CS/Q: I have acidity in my stomach/throat. I've noticed it mid cycle the last three cycles, since I've started having them on my own. Anyone else get that? Is that a thing?

R/R:  nothing. Just waiting around like always. Waiting to hear if our offer on a house was accepted and dreaming about decorating it. 

GTKY: sleep until ten minutes before I have to drive my husband to work. Lately come back home and go back to sleep. I got a gym membership so I'm going to hit it on the way home now. On Thursdays I go straight from dropping him off to the laundromat, then after that I go to the grocery store. 
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited January 2017
    @mythril Here is all you need to know about acid reflux: https://www.womentowomen.com/digestive-health/acid-reflux-whats-eating-you/ and this one is a little more specific to hormones and reflux: https://www.livestrong.com/article/9641-need-estrogen-acid-reflux/
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • zwink1zwink1 member
    edited January 2017
    @BusinessWife GL getting those tests scheduled!

Month/Cycle: 15/14 (+7ish months NTNP, which our RE is apparently counting toward TTC because, "anything not protected counts," so that's just a bit depressing)

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: temping, etc.

R/R:  I desperately need to clean since I've done virtually nothing for the past week because I've been sick. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm Oing in the next couple of days, but it's going to be impossible to confirm because congestion has woken me up early the last two days and my temps are all screwy.  Anywho, RAVE for my amazing H who had the whole kitchen and family room cleaned by the time I got home from work last night, so now I don't have to do that today!

CS/Q: Yes! @BusinessWife reminded me of a question. I'm currently taking a PNV (was rainbow light, but I'm now working through the dozen - no exaggeration - Rx samples our RE gave me), CoQ10, Omega 3s (w/ both EPA and DHA), and extra vitamin C. H is on all of the above minus the PNV but plus a men's multi (rainbow light). That long ramble is a lead up to my question. I'm considering adding maca because I think it will help my minor thyroid and H's MFI issues, and it's good for fertility all around. For you ladies who use it, what form do you take? I'm overwhelmed by my options!

I love my sleep, so despite the fact that I'm actually a pretty good morning person, I don't like to get up any earlier than I have to. I shower at night, and have cut my hair shorter to embrace the natural light curl. I'm super lazy in the morning. I spray my hair to revive the curl and put product in, get dressed, do the normal hygiene stuff, grab lunch, make myself a cup of coffee or tea...usually tea, give the dogs a treat, and am out the door.

Edit: I forgot an apostrophe, and plurality and possession are not the same thing.
    Edit #2: To correct # of NTNP months, because apparently I forgot.  Thank goodness for my siggy.
  • MrsWifey89MrsWifey89 member
    edited January 2017
    The bump keeps eating my posts...

Happy Saturday Ladies! I just reintroduced myself. I posted occasionally last spring but took a step back from TTC for a while, so here are again!

Month/Cycle: 11/11 ish. I'm not 100% sure how I want to count this. This will be the third FW my DH will be home for, I have a very regular cycle & my husband works out of town and with the luck of the draw my cycle followed his shift just about perfectly for him to be gone during the FW. Looks like things have finally shifted though, but jeeze it only took 11 months  

CD: 2

R/R: it's Saturday so I got nothing! 

GTKY: What does your morning look like? 

A work morning for me is pretty chaotic. I generally sleep as late as possible, get dressed & feed the dogs. I can be out the door in about 20-25 minutes. I eat breakfast and have a coffee at work. I live about a 4 minute walk from work and I usually always manage to be a few minutes late lol. Luckily my boss isn't a clock watcher. I'm surprisingly usually punctual for everything else. 

DH works out of town so he isn't usually involved in my morning routine. 

Me: 28 | DH: 30
    BFP #1 April 12, 2017 EDD December 19, 2017
    Happily Ever After June 2014 <3<3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, cm, sex

CS/Q: I am still here waiting for CH although I think O was CD15. I had some higher than usual temps before O which may or may not be due to my bad thermometer and is messing everything up. If my temp was 0.1 higher this morning I would have gotten solid CH for CD 15. I'll stay one more day and see what tomorrow's temp is then hopefully move to the tww. 

R/R:  It's the weekend!!! That is all. 

GTKY: What does your morning routine look like? On weekends anything goes. On weekdays I wake up at 6:30, eat, shower, dress, make-up and out of the house by about 7:45-8am. 

You guys who work out in the morning are so awesome. I wake up as late as I possibly can. If I don't I'm so tired during the day although I know that'll probably improve in time if I get used to doing it every day. 

@cdnrunning yay for vacay! Enjoy!
    @Mythril  FX that your offer was accepted. Also I have chronic heartburn problems, if anything mine is worse during the tww. 

• MrsWifey89MrsWifey89 member
    edited January 2017
    @BusinessWife how long have you been taking the maca if you don't mind me asking? One of my good friends has been encouraging me to take it but I've read so many mixed reviews on it, it makes me nervous. 
    Me: 28 | DH: 30
    BFP #1 April 12, 2017 EDD December 19, 2017
    Happily Ever After June 2014 <3<3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @zwink1 I'm not an expert, but my doctor says only take the red or black, that the yellow is useless.  I found a really cool site I was looking at, trying to decide between powdered, capsules, raw vs. gelatinized etc. and it all got a bit overwhelming.  I ended up just getting a cheaper one for now, they are Now brand gelatinized capsules, well reviewed, but I'm a bit bummed they don't say red or black anywhere, so I hope it's not a waste.  I had another brand before that looked darker, but I can't remember what that was now.  I have never taken it personally, until recently, so I am not really sure if you will notice anything, but I sort of feel vaguely more energized.  DH took it before, but he never notices anything different unless it makes his tummy upset or if his fistful of pills suddenly gets way bigger lol
  • @BusinessWife Thank you for all of the great info! Good to know about the red/black v yellow. I had read that gelatinized generally absorbs better, and I sincerely doubt that I can get H to take anything in powder form, so I was leaning toward a capsule. 
  • Happy Saturday!  Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend :)

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: pnv and temps for now

CS/Q: nada

R/R:  so, so happy for the weekend. Nothing bad or stressful happened at work this week, it just seemed like it would never end!  Just woke up (yay bumping in bed), the sun is out instead of the rain we were supposed to have, AF should be winding down a little. I'm determined that it's going to be a good day :) I planned brewery and distillery tours this afternoon for H and I. He doesn't know where we are going and hasn't guessed anything close.  He planned a secret date last month and it was so nice to just go with it and be surprised so I'm trying to return the favor. 

Stay in bed as long as possible, pee, brush teeth, get dressed, get my iced tea and yogurt from the fridge, grab leftovers for lunch if there are any, give the baby dog her prozac, drive to work. I can go from bed to pulling out of the driveway in less than 10 minutes :) in the late spring, summer, early fall I'll usually get up a little earlier and shower in the am, do laundry, go for a walk or something. Az doesn't do daylight savings time so it gets really bright out really earlier which makes it way easier to get up.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kiwi2628 awesome job on the morning workouts!! I do love the feeling of getting it done with early, but I only get that feeling on the weekends sometime lol

@cdnrunning have a great vacation 

@BusinessWife good luck with the bw!!

@canonmom413 have fun with the dance thing :) my niece has a dance competition today so my sister is doing the dance mom thing too! 

@Mythril good luck with the acid reflux

@zwink1 it's so overwhelming with all the supplements and information out there, ugh! 

@MrsRoss89 yay for FW being when dh is home! Get it!

@safire3 yay for crosshairs!!

@lulu1180 yay for clear hsg :)  fx for bfp soon!

month/cycle: 2 cycle after 2 loss

cd: 9

wadtgku: charting, opks, limiting alcohol in TWW and in general. 

R/r: none, about to start HIO soon :smiley:

q/cs: nope! 

Gtky: morning, if I showered the night before, I get up by 6 or 6:15 and out the door by 6:45. My work schedule varies so last week I was out the door by 5, so I just get up freshen up and leave! 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: CM, temping, PNV

CS/Q: 

R/R:  I woke up in a grumpy mood this morning. Plus all of the political posts on FB have got me down. 

GTKY: What does your morning routine look like? Wake up, let the dogs out (of their crates and then outisde), eat breakfast, work out depending on the day, shower, go to work or get started on chores and such depending on the day.

@Kiwi2628 I also need to workout first thing in the morning (after breakfast, I can't workout on an empty stomach) or else the motivation leave me.
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Happy Saturday all!! 

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 14...still waiting. I usually O between 14 and 17 but that damn line isn't getting any darker 

WAYDTGKU: EOD until my positive OPK, temps, prenatals and I've started evening primrose oil

CS/Q

R/R:  I have a cold and I'm not happy about it but it's Saturday so I can't complain too much! 

GTKY: What does your morning routine look like? I wish I had the energy and motivation to work out like some of you! I shower at night (during the work week) to get extra time in the morning and I brush my teeth, wash my face, throw on eye liner and run a straightener through my hair and call it a day. If I have daycare duty, I get my son ready and run out the door typically 10 minutes after I wanted to. 
    Weekends off  I usually make us smoothies and some eggs and we lounge a bit 
  • M/C: 14/4th ttcal 

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, once AF is gone CM, CP, HIO. And because there's been so much talk here recently about cutting out alcohol, H and I are going to cut hat out for a while and see what happens.

GTKY:  I get up, take the dogs out, make coffee or tea, pack a lunch, get ready and head to work. If I don't have work it looks exactly the same except I'll go to the gym.
  • @mythril lurking from TWW, but the past three cycles I had acid reflux and they were the first three off Mirena. It has not shown up this cycle though...sorry I don't have any tips though!
  • Month/Cycle: TTA

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, BBT

CS/Q: None today. 

R/R: My BBT went up today but no sign from FF that I have Oed yet. Hoping it continues to rise tomorrow. DH and I went out for brunch this morning but had to wait an hour 1/2! Once he stops complaining about how long we had to wait we will probably try to have a relaxing weekend before he leaves tomorrow evening, traveling for work over the next two weeks. :'(  

GTKY: What does your morning routine look like?Typically wake up around 6:30AM, take my BBT and then get up to start some coffee. After that it's teeth, hair and makeup. I will generally just grab a yogert for breakfast and then I'm out the door. 

@cdnrunning Yay for vacations! Hope you have a great time. 

@BusinessWife GL with getting the appointment scheduled! 

@Mythril FX that you hear back soon with good news about the house!

@lulu1180 So happy to hear your appointment went well!! 

@cactusblossum Hope you and your husband have fun today! Sounds like a great Saturday!! 

• @zwink1 yay for an amazing H that makes you feel awesome! I love surprises like that
    @cactusblossum sounds like you planned a super fun day with H. We both love doing stuff like that here in Dallas
    @lulu1180 it's been hard to decide when to temp during my cycles. I O so late (19-27) that I don't bother temping earlier in my cycle. Of course one day, I'll O early and be cursing at myself!
  • @cdnrunning I didn't O until CD19-24 until I ovulated on CD15 and CD 18 my last two cycles! I would have completely missed the FW if I wasn't doing OPKs and temping.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Vit B Complex... considering SMEP for this cycle!

CS/Q: Do any of you ladies temp during AF?  Not really thinking that it would be worth it but curious about all ya'lls routine

R/R:  I'll rave a little... it was a beautiful 60 degree day here in the mitten state and it put me in a great mood all day. I felt very at ease and spent a lot of time outside with the puppers.

Wake up as late as possible, roll out of bed, make myself look semi-presentable, and eat my breakfast in the car on the way to work =/  usually a giant travel mug filled with coffee and a granola bar or frozen waffle with peanut butter. Or nothing, depending on the day. Weekends are much lazier as I mosey around the house and take my sweet time with coffee, breakfast, and dog cuddles.
  • @BusinessWife  it's soooo hard to leave the cuddles though!
  • @sarelizr I'm from the mitten too!! I live out of state now but lived there my entire life until a little over a year ago.  :)  Glad to hear you all had a break from the winter weather today. I can't wait to come back and visit for two weeks this summer!
  • @canonmom413 we are in CA! my niece is only 6, so this is her first team (they call it the "pre-team") but she loves it! And she's really good!
    Good luck to your girls!! :smile:

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, sex, sex, sex ;)

CS/Q: what, oh WHAT is this maca y'all are talking about? For a mama of 2, I have a LOT to learn! 

R/R:  The ILs are here. Not sure if it's a rant or a rave, though. ;)

GTKY: What does your morning routine look like? The INTENTION is for DH and I to go to the gym at 4:30 a.m. That pretty much never happens, lol. In reality, alarm goes off at 7:10, I text the kids to make sure they're up (their bedrooms are in a different floor.) I hit snooze 2-3  times, finally getting up around 7:35. I rush around like a crazy person to make sure the kids leave for school on time, brush my teeth, jump in the shower, get dressed, do my hair and makeup, make my lunch, have breakfast (if I have time), and leave by 8:35. 
  • edited January 2017
    @UberMcAngi. Welcome!  It's great that you're curious.  Honestly, if you already have two biological children with your current partner, it's probably not something you would ever need to worry about or spend money on, unless you just felt like trying it for overall health/funzies?<b>***</b>

Feel free to google "maca root" or "maca for fertility," do a little reasearch and see if it's simething you're interested in trying.  I would like to say it can't hurt, but I'm not a doctor, and everyone's different, so I really can't say if it would be right for you or your partner.

I would honestly first consider adding CoQ10, not only for egg quality, but also for overall heart and neurological heath, before worrying too much about every single thing you may come across people talking about on here.  Vitex, epo, etc... there are supplements people take for various specific fertility benefits, often at the advice of their doctors, that may not actually be right for everyone.  <b>***It's always a good idea to run a supplement by your doctor before taking the plunge. </b> GL!