April 2017 Moms

appointments 1.16 - 1.20

Have/had an appt this week? Share what happened, what's scheduled or anything related that you'd like

Re: appointments 1.16 - 1.20

• Loading the player...
  • @lovelongdog06 do you know how long the remodel should take? Hopefully the vibe is the same at your appointments....
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Glucose test for me on Thursday.  Not looking forward to drinking that stuff!
  • edited January 2017
    Edit: Phone did a weird double post. 
  • shaunessa said:
    Glucose test for me on Thursday.  Not looking forward to drinking that stuff!
    Mine is Thursday too. 
  • @Nolegirl1185 That's great news! How were your students today?
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @KirstinH88 today was a professional day so no students.  Because I'm still sick my principal told me to just come t work after my appointment.  I didn't get to work until 12, my team caught me up on what I missed for the day and I left by 2.  I decided to come home and do report cards in the comfort of my own home instead of at work.  I'll let you know how the kids are tomorrow!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Mama5181  I'm sorry to hear things aren't going so well right now.  Hang in there and keep your eyes on the "prize". Be sure to keep a sweet snack/bottle of juice or something handy at all times just in case. :)  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Mama5181 What meds did they put you on for GD?  I haven't been able to get my numbers low enough either - I'm meeting with my high risk dr on Monday and I have feeling he's going to put me on meds too.

DD Born 5.9.12

MC March 2016@8.5w

Expecting #2 4/30/17

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Nolegirl1185 I am always armed with OJ and skittles which makes DD very happy. Lol

@dam0ne4 they have me on 2.5 mg of Glyburide. I'm really not a fan. My bff had such troubles with it too. Her blood sugar would bottom out too. I will give it one more day at this dose then I'm telling the OB I need to take half. My sugar drops to like 37 when it crashes. It's so scary. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Mama5181 OMG that's scary!  Are you still following the same diet or can you be a little less restrictive?

DD Born 5.9.12

MC March 2016@8.5w

Expecting #2 4/30/17

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I have a sonogram for my gallbladder scheduled tomorrow morning, then my monthly checkup at the OB in the afternoon. I'm supposed to get my Rhogam shot, too, so this is turning out to be a busy week!
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers